Trump's NTF collection sells out and prices are surging

This is true....they did storm the Capitol then.

Angry crowds flood Capitol Hill to protest Brett Kavanaugh nomination​

What?

How can u compare the J6 storming of hte capital w/ that of the K protesters?

silly you..

Dimrats are always.. ALWAYS (remember that.. ALWAYS) given a pass. So

there u have the explanation --for anyone out there not informed enough to already know that...--

Easy marks these MAGAts.

What a man's man:

1671298553226.png

Speaking of investors....have the Demafascist returned all the money they got from FTX to the investors that they robbed?
good point. . possibly wasting words b ut good point for those capable of taking a good point now and then..

libs cannot

What?

How can u compare the J6 storming of hte capital w/ that of the K protesters?

silly you..

Dimrats are always.. ALWAYS (remember that.. ALWAYS) given a pass. So

there u have the explanation --for anyone out there not informed enough to already know that...--
what's the difference? the brownshirts wanted to overthrow two branches of Govt in that riot. The Court, and the Congressional process.

what's the difference? the brownshirts wanted to overthrow two branches of Govt in that riot. The Court, and the Congressional process.
I was being sarcastic... not attacking you or arguing w/ u

It was just as "bad" assuming either one was bad.. (can't say I know much about the K "riots" or whatever they're called)

If you know a lot about the K situation, please inform those of us who are not so familiar with it.. but just the fact that some of us, even those who follow news well, don't even KNOW about the K situation (but know tons about the J6) thing.. well, that tells u what you need to know.. about America in freaking general

After the 5thhorseman put up a picture of Trump's daughter sitting in his lap. Trying to say that is bad. Like saying that's the same as Biden's inappropriate showers.

They use that one a lot, on the left, as though they want to make a parent's love and affection for their child into a disgusting thing. I've seen the picture. A girl sitting on her father's lap. My father died when I was very young so I do not remember ever finding the comfort of sitting on his lap, but I'm sure that it was never like the left want you to believe it was like for Ivanka to sit on her father's lap.

I guess that affection is disgusting to the left. Sex is all consuming, to the point that they are driven to have sex even when they know it will create a baby that they will eventually kill. They have sex without real respect and affection. Very sad.

Maybe that's why, when they can manage to bring a child to birth, they are so willing to hand that child over to monsters who then try to rob that child of the one thing that each and every one of us is born truly owning -- our identity -- and the monsters work so hard at turning them into sexually ambiguous creatures who do not know the most basic fact about themselves -- whether they are a she or a he.

That must be why they hate themselves so deeply. No wonder they hate everyone else.

Last edited:

I have to say, I have no words. How many out there have one?

Trump's NTF collection seems to have more value now than the US dollar

Then again, rocks on the side of the road can say the same thing.

It’s “NFT” dummy.

lol great news. Hopefully some commies are stroking out over the wild success of these cards. It really rubs in how popular he is despite all the fake news from both the commie vermin and the right wing corporate tools.

Forum List

Back