Trump's NTF collection sells out and prices are surging

They use that one a lot, on the left, as though they want to make a parent's love and affection for their child into a disgusting thing. I've seen the picture. A girl sitting on her father's lap. My father died when I was very young so I do not remember ever finding the comfort of sitting on his lap, but I'm sure that it was never like the left want you to believe it was like for Ivanka to sit on her father's lap.

I guess that affection is disgusting to the left. Sex is all consuming, to the point that they are driven to have sex even when they know it will create a baby that they will eventually kill. They have sex without real respect and affection. Very sad.

Maybe that's why, when they can manage to bring a child to birth, they are so willing to hand that child over to monsters who then try to rob that child of the one thing that each and every one of us is born truly owning -- our identity -- and the monsters work so hard at turning them into sexually ambiguous creatures who do not know the most basic fact about themselves -- whether they are a she or a he.

That must be why they hate themselves so deeply. No wonder they hate everyone else.

My son is 26 and he can still sit in my lap if he wants.

Crypto is a scam.

NFTs are a bigger scam

Trump’s photo shop playing cards are just insane

I have to say, I have no words. How many out there have one?

Trump's NTF collection seems to have more value now than the US dollar

Then again, rocks on the side of the road can say the same thing.

:aargh:

download.jpeg-2.jpg

1671312167570.png

And Democrats / snowflakes are freaking out, screaming at the sky, and their heads are exploding as Trump sits back and laughs at them.

TrumpLaugh.jpg

Crypto is a scam.

NFTs are a bigger scam

Trump’s photo shop playing cards are just insane
Poor Lesh.

Your DNC donor, Mr. Man-Tits, is in prison now. Dems were able to outspent the GOP in elections because of such fraud. So don‘t pretend you don‘t like it. If it weren’t for billionaires ripping off people the Democratic Party wouldn’t have any money.
BC06800C-1ADA-407B-A2CE-28B5A1125558.jpeg

I have to say, I have no words. How many out there have one?

Trump's NTF collection seems to have more value now than the US dollar

Then again, rocks on the side of the road can say the same thing.
They are selling for $500 and up now. $6.7M in trades have been made in addition to the $4.5M original sales.

Better to buy fake trading cards than being an incredible dumbass like you.

FYI, thanks to Biden, I don't have money to invest in anything.
You are right, Its none of my business. Just as you were smart enough to know you did not have a hundred dollars to invest.
What bothers me is there are people who really cant afford the $100 loss who will buy one. HOPE am wrong for those whom the loss will effect as a negative
Still have a problem with Why send money to a Billionaire?

You are right, Its none of my business. Just as you were smart enough to know you did not have a hundred dollars to invest.
What bothers me is there are people who really cant afford the $100 loss who will buy one.
You think GOP businessmen who belong to country clubs can't afford to buy them?

Forum List

Back