Trump's NTF collection sells out and prices are surging

Wait, these are the "trading cards" that the TDS have been mocking Trump for? The "trading cards" that people have claimed show how sthooopid Trump is?

They are actually making him YUGE money?

One card featuring Trump holding the Statue of Liberty's torch, was selling for nearly $24,000, according to Open Sea. The entire collection has brought in over $1 million, according to reporting by Coin Desk, which will go directly to Trump, rather than his presidential campaign.

A million dollars out of nothing in less than a week! I wish I were that dumb. The people ridiculing Trump won't earn a million dollars in their lifetimes, unless Biden brings us a Weimar type inflation and we all get paid a million dollars an hour.

Last edited:

I have to say, I have no words. How many out there have one?

Trump's NTF collection seems to have more value now than the US dollar

Then again, rocks on the side of the road can say the same thing.
I'm happy for Trump and Co.

But I am in the same company and I don't have the money, so I will never have dinner w/ Trump.

I do think that is a shame and a total reflection on how things really are in this country.. that only the wealthy can have (whatever)

I was going to say a few other things but... hmmm..

A million dollars out of nothing in less than a week!

Which is why this is such a scam
It is only worth it if someone is willing to pay a premium for something with no intrinsic worth.

At some time in the foreseeable future, investors will lose interest and that NFT card will go back to being worthless

Last edited:
It is only worth it if someone is willing to pay for a premium something with no intrinsic worth.

At some time in the foreseeable future, investors will lose interest and that NFT card will go back to being worthless
after making Trump wealthy again (you forgot to add).

Let's Make America Wealthy Again...

At this time we have Make China Great Again
Make Corrupt Countries like Ukraine Great Again

etc

after making Trump wealthy again (you forgot to add).

Let's Make America Wealthy Again...

At this time we have Make China Great Again
Make Corrupt Countries like Ukraine Great Again

etc

No question Trump will scam his investors
That is what he is best at

It is only worth it if someone is willing to pay a premium for something with no intrinsic worth.
Aren't they paying with fiat money which has no intrinsic worth? Or do they pay with crypto, which has no intrinsic worth?
Trump will die in the foreseeable future, and then their price will skyrocket. The people that bought them early on, even if they only got a few hundred dollars worth, will be the equivalent of millionaires when they retire.

But the tweets, the tweets!

They also stormed The Capital when Kavanaugh was about to be voted in. It stayed a "peaceful protest," because Capital Police did not start shooting them in the heads.
This is true....they did storm the Capitol then.

Angry crowds flood Capitol Hill to protest Brett Kavanaugh nomination​

Aren't they paying with fiat money which has no intrinsic worth? Or do they pay with crypto, which has no intrinsic worth?

Trump will die in the foreseeable future, and then their price will skyrocket. The people that bought them early on, even if they only got a few hundred dollars worth, will be the equivalent of millionaires when they retire.

But the tweets, the tweets!

Depends on Trump’s legacy when he dies

If you want to invest on Trumps future……go for it

Wait, these are the "trading cards" that the TDS have been mocking Trump for? The "trading cards" that people have claimed show how sthooopid Trump is?

They are actually making him YUGE money?

One card featuring Trump holding the Statue of Liberty's torch, was selling for nearly $24,000, according to Open Sea. The entire collection has brought in over $1 million, according to reporting by Coin Desk, which will go directly to Trump, rather than his presidential campaign.

A million dollars out of nothing in less than a week! I wish I were that dumb. The people ridiculing Trump won't earn a million dollars in their lifetimes, unless Biden brings us a Weimar type inflation and we all get paid a million dollars an hour.
Never overestimate the intelligence of MAGAts.

Forum List

Back