Trump's New Despicable Low

Just when I think he can't go any lower.

Imagine you're lying in your hospital bed, your legs blown off by a mass murderer and the Consoler In Chief is joking just outside your door talking about how his crowd was bigger than Beto's in February rally....

Trump brags about crowd size during hospital visit in El Paso
President brought up rally he held in Feb.

"......
And then, he pivoted to talking about himself, talking up the crowd size that attended a rally he held in El Paso several months earlier and mocking the relatively small size of the crowd that joined presidential candidate Beto O'Rourke, a former congressman, to protest the rally, according to cell phone video posted online.

"I was here three months ago," Trump is seen telling a group of what appear to be first responders and other officials at University Medical Center in the video.

"That place was packed. ... That was some crowd. And we had twice the number outside. And then you had this crazy Beto. Beto had like 400 people in a parking lot, they said his crowd was wonderful," he said.""

There is no limit on how low Trump can go and also no limit on how high Trump can go.

Like the high tariffs he's putting on China which is bankrupting the farm belt. Those highs?

Baah, Baah, Bleat, Bleat, "orange man bad"......Rewind, Repeat.

Imagine you're lying in your hospital bed, your legs blown off by a mass murderer and the Consoler In Chief is joking just outside your door talking about how his crowd was bigger than Beto's in February rally....

"......
And then, he pivoted to talking about himself, talking up the crowd size that attended a rally he held in El Paso several months earlier and mocking the relatively small size of the crowd that joined presidential candidate Beto O'Rourke, a former congressman, to protest the rally, according to cell phone video posted online.

"I was here three months ago," Trump is seen telling a group of what appear to be first responders and other officials at University Medical Center in the video.

"That place was packed. ... That was some crowd. And we had twice the number outside. And then you had this crazy Beto. Beto had like 400 people in a parking lot, they said his crowd was wonderful," he said.""

Trump Biographer Says There is 'No Authenticity' to President's Response to Shootings: 'He Doesn't Have Capacity for Empathy'

A product of indifferent parents, the Orange Virus has always displayed traits of anti-personality disorder. I have little doubt he's got a yuge capacity for bigotry. He's a human-shaped bag of meat.
Oh really you're playing that card? At least Donald Trump had parents and a stable home as opposed to Obama being passed around from caregiver to caregiver like an unwanted cat.

:desk:

ain't it funny that obama is still married to his first wife of 20+ years & has 2 daughters by his one & only wife as opposed to a 3x married, admitted cheater, who has 5 kids by 3 baby mamas......................................:auiqs.jpg:

why yes, yes it is...
Yeah, if he hadn't married the women and supported his kids you might even say Trump was black.

trump is orange.
Yeah, so orange is the new black, but then he did marry the women and supported his kids, so that doesn't work either.

"......

Trump Biographer Says There is 'No Authenticity' to President's Response to Shootings: 'He Doesn't Have Capacity for Empathy'

A product of indifferent parents, the Orange Virus has always displayed traits of anti-personality disorder. I have little doubt he's got a yuge capacity for bigotry. He's a human-shaped bag of meat.
Oh really you're playing that card? At least Donald Trump had parents and a stable home as opposed to Obama being passed around from caregiver to caregiver like an unwanted cat.

ain't it funny that obama is still married to his first wife of 20+ years & has 2 daughters by his one & only wife as opposed to a 3x married, admitted cheater, who has 5 kids by 3 baby mamas......................................:auiqs.jpg:

why yes, yes it is...
Like I said...

Trump buys NDAs with his own money...

Democrats use tax dollars to buy NDAs to cover for sex crimes of Democrats and Democrats give everyone involved a total pass.

Trump is no angel, he just looks like one next to Democrats.

blah blah blah - i give no body a pass. nice try, doesn't fly.
If Democrats had standards they would be mad as hell at Democrats for buying NDAs to cover for sex crimes of Democrats, just like they are mad at trump for using his own money to buy NDAs to hide affairs.

But Democrats are brainwashed and to dumb to know how stupid they look when they bring up trumps NDAs.

"......

That's the low? That's all you got? How about Obama hiding out in the White House shirking his Commander-In-Chief duties during the Benghazi attacks and ordering a stand down that insured the deaths of 4 innocent Americans? That's my low.

You're totally right. We should impeach that fucker. Oh...
Democrats care more about a foreign journalist killed by foriegners in a foreign country then they do Americans killed in America by foreign nationals who come and go unchecked and unregulated at will.

Democrats see Americans dying, like Obama did, and figures they deserve it because of slavery and the crusades.

Those dirty, dirty Democrats.
There was a time when both Democrats and Republicans were America first.

Democrats have sold out and are trying to destroy America and hand it over to globalist.

In these times.... being an American and voting for Democrats is like being a jew and voting for nazis.

why yes, yes it is...
Yeah, if he hadn't married the women and supported his kids you might even say Trump was black.

trump is orange.
Yeah, so orange is the new black, but then he did marry the women and supported his kids, so that doesn't work either.

you mean he paid enough cash so the whores would sign on the dotted line.

why yes, yes it is...
Like I said...

Democrats use tax dollars to buy NDAs to cover for sex crimes of Democrats and Democrats give everyone involved a total pass.

If Democrats had standards they would be mad as hell at Democrats for buying NDAs to cover for sex crimes of Democrats, just like they are mad at trump for using his own money to buy NDAs to hide affairs.

But Democrats are brainwashed and to dumb to know how stupid they look when they bring up trumps NDAs.

so tell me how obama has nothing to do with that & you are grasping for anything that would change the subject?

"......

That's the low? That's all you got? How about Obama hiding out in the White House shirking his Commander-In-Chief duties during the Benghazi attacks and ordering a stand down that insured the deaths of 4 innocent Americans? That's my low.

Democrats care more about a foreign journalist killed by foriegners in a foreign country then they do Americans killed in America by foreign nationals who come and go unchecked and unregulated at will.

Democrats see Americans dying, like Obama did, and figures they deserve it because of slavery and the crusades.

Democrats have sold out and are trying to destroy America and hand it over to globalist.

In these times.... being an American and voting for Democrats is like being a jew and voting for nazis.

All I'm hearing is fear and hyperbole. You're salty because your Orange Virus is getting raked over the coals from all sides for actions entirely of his own doing. He's your *pResident and you can't seem to handle the repercussions of it. Not my problem.

All I'm hearing is fear and hyperbole. You're salty because your Orange Virus is getting raked over the coals from all sides for actions entirely of his own doing. He's your *pResident and you can't seem to handle the repercussions of it. Not my problem.

In-Trumps-Corner.jpg

why yes, yes it is...
Like I said...

so tell me how obama has nothing to do with that & you are grasping for anything that would change the subject?
Obama is a Democrat.

He gave all Democrats involved in buying NDAs with tax dollars to cover for sex crimes of Democrats a pass.

Did you here him come out against it?

He is just as horrible a person as any other Democrat who ignores this and gives everyone involved a pass.

In-Trumps-Corner.jpg
NPC TRIGGERED!!!

2kmqeu.jpg

Your post is nothing but hyperbole. You just derp derp derp... orange man bad.

You don't address my point about how Democrats care more about a foreign journalist killed in a foreign land by foriegners, then they do Americans killed in America by foriegn nationals who come and go unchecked and unregulated at will... and are aided and abetted by Democrats.

You don't address my point about how Democrats care more about a foreign journalist killed in a foreign land by foriegners, then they do Americans killed in America by foriegn nationals who come and go unchecked and unregulated at will... and are aided and abetted by Democrats.

If your point requires me to read other people's minds, it's a stupid one.

"......

I also doubt that Donald's mommie posed for porn pictures like Obama's did.

"......

Douchebag

There is bacteria-eating flesh that possess more heart and soul than Donald Trump.

How did you shrink yourself small enough to interview them there flesh eatin' bacteria? How'd you get yourself back to normal size? Questions for the ages.

My point just requires you to have read the previous post you are commenting on.

You still don't address my point even though I repeated for you like I would for a slow person.

why yes, yes it is...
Like I said...

Obama is a Democrat.

He gave all Democrats involved in buying NDAs with tax dollars to cover for sex crimes of Democrats a pass.

Did you here him come out against it?

He is just as horrible a person as any other Democrat who ignores this and gives everyone involved a pass.

holy crap batman! he personally gave them our tax dollars? who knew he could do that?
& arnt'cha fergetting to mention that it wasn't just (D)s that used that there taxpayer fund??

My point just requires you to have read the previous post you are commenting on.

You still don't address my point even though I repeated for you like I would for a slow person.

Because how am I supposed to know what the fuck every Democrat is caring about or even thinking, moron? Are they like all linked together so I can poll each and every one? No, because that's stupid. It's what your stupid 'point' seems to be addressing. My goodness you are obtuse and tedious.

Forum List

Back