Trump's lawyers now admit Trump kept classified Presidential records in his home.

The point is very clear - there is zero reason to think Trump's legal team is somehow acting without consultation with Trump.

They are young and second rate Trump is bullying them and putting them in jeopardy of sanctions.

Yes. NARA leases facilities all over. Some of Obama's documents are stored in Chicago in a secure facility, but the classified documents are stored in College Park, Maryland.

Trump is either real stupid or he's a criminal.

Department authorizations have little to do with legality.

Nobody is accusing Trump of departmental non-compliance. He is accused of Federal law breaking.

Do you understand the fundamental difference? Because it doesn't seem that you do.
Interestingly enough, but not surprisingly, Trump isn’t charged AT ALL, 🐜.

Yea dummy lawyer, it's called the justice process and it doesn't happen overnight.
Listen little retard. All of us know the process takes time. But you, being an abject imbecile, had claimed he was (already) charged.

You can’t run from your absolute mental retardation. Where ever you go, it goes with you. Nobody buys you deflection efforts. You’re dumber than a box of Brandon’s old diapers.

Listen little retard. All of us know the process takes time. But you, being an abject imbecile, had claimed he was (already) charged.

You can’t run from your absolute mental retardation. Where ever you go, it goes with you. Nobody buys you deflection efforts. You’re dumber than a box of Brandon’s old diapers.

Wtf? I never claimed he was charged.

You consistently fail at understanding what you read, because all you are after is talking back.

Pretty pathetic.

Last edited:
Wtf? I never claimed he was charged.

You consistently fail at understanding what you read, because all you are after is talking back.

Pretty pathetic.
You are a pathological liar:

Trump is not charged. Trump is not accused. You are a complete and total schmuck. You’re a liar and you need to see a very highly qualified shrink. It won’t help, but maybe you can get some good meds. You need it, you idiot.

You are a pathological liar:

Trump is not charged. Trump is not accused.

….nobody said he was charged. You KNOW no one said it.

Yet here you are repeating it again, LYING about it, because simply admitting you were wrong and moving on hurts your sensitive ego. And then you have the gull to accuse ME of lying? Pretty pathetic.

Trump is being investigated by DOJ (and is publicly accused by some) for possible Federal law breaking (not breaking department rules). Everyone in this thread understands that but I guess you are too fucked in thread to keep up.

Last edited:
You're making up your own history.

Quote the law that doesn't exist and you'll prove that there is no similarity in America's justice system.

The point is my friend: There were no laws that could have effectively prevented the murder of the Jews in Germany and there are insufficient laws that can stop the murder by police of black men in America.

Sometimes, but seldom, are police held accountable, as was Chauvin.

You are stretching bad. Unlike Jews in Nazi Germany, blacks have the same legal rights as anyone else and no, by law cops can't just kill anyone for no reason. That's why some of them are in jail now.

You are comparing rare incidents of police murdering black people to a wholesale genocide. How about some perspective?

Last edited:
….nobody said he was charged. You KNOW no one said it.

Yet here you are repeating it again, LYING about it, because simply admitting you were wrong and moving on hurts your sensitive ego. And then you have the gull to accuse ME of lying? Pretty pathetic.

Trump is being investigated by DOJ (and is publicly accused by some) for possible Federal law breaking (not breaking department rules). Everyone in this thread understands that but I guess you are too fucked in thread to keep up.
He is neither “charged” nor “accused of” and those two words are synonyms.

You remain a craven liar.

He is neither “charged” nor “accused of” and those two words are synonyms.

You remain a craven liar.

I'm accusing Trump of violating federal laws (as do many others). But I CAN'T charge Trump, that can only be done by DOJ.

Oops, so much for synonyms.

Last edited:
Has anybody noticed that Reuters and AP News have had nothing to report on this for more than a week?

Is being investigated the same as being accused?
Ok, he is investigated for Federal crimes, not departmental non-compliance.

I'm glad you've come to agree with the point of the post you originally quoted.

I'm accusing Trump of violating federal laws (as do many others). But I CAN'T charge Trump, that can only be done by DOJ.

Oops, so much for your stupid synonyms bs.
Your accusation isn’t anything but your usual baseless bullshit. The government obtained a search warrant and even they aren’t as retarded as you are. They didn’t even accuse Trump of a crime.

Your accusation isn’t anything but your usual baseless bullshit. The government obtained a search warrant and even they aren’t as retarded as you are. They didn’t even accuse Trump of a crime.

Ignoramus, government policy is to not accuse people untill the charges are brought against them. It's not a favor someone is doing Trump, it's a standard DOJ process.

Why does a supposed lawyer need this explained? Probably too busy filing people's tax returns.

Ignoramus, government policy is to not accuse people untill the charges are brought against them. It's not a favor someone is doing Trump, it's a standard DOJ process.

Why does a supposed lawyer need this explained? Probably too busy filing people's tax returns.
Absolute retard. Policy. 🙄

The prosecutor always refrains from accusing anybody (which IS charging them) until and unless they have enough evidence to meet the minimal standards. Well, at least when they’re concerned about doing their jobs honestly and ethically.

You have absolutely no clue about anything you’re babbling about. You truly are a simpleton. Your ignorance is astonishing.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back