Trump's fans sent him $1.5 million in 3 days after he falsely predicted that he'd be arrested Tuesday

Rumpole

Diamond Member
Mar 20, 2023
Gotta hand it to Trump, I fell for the con, too. However, I didn't send him money.
But his fans did, and it is, as it always as been , a case of the grift that keeps on grifting.

• Donald Trump wasn't arrested Tuesday, but he got a big fundraising boost after claiming he would be.
  • He raised $1.5 million in the three days after saying he'd be arrested, per multiple reports.
  • That's nearly double the daily average he got in the weeks before and after launching his 2024 bid.

Nice work if you can get it.

Gotta hand it to Trump, I fell for the con, too. However, I didn't send him money.
But his fans did, and it is, as it always as been , a case of the grift that keeps on grifting.

• Donald Trump wasn't arrested Tuesday, but he got a big fundraising boost after claiming he would be.
  • He raised $1.5 million in the three days after saying he'd be arrested, per multiple reports.
  • That's nearly double the daily average he got in the weeks before and after launching his 2024 bid.

are you saying Bragg didnt try to persuade a grand jury to indite him ?

Kook
Al Capone in the White House and you gripe about Trump.

Sorry, kookbot.

Americans speak with their dollars.....the Stalinist tactics of the demafascist DA and their purge attempts will get people talking.

geez i hope the people of NY impeach the DA then…what a waste of money
Well, if wasting money on investigations was something to be impeached for......lots of people would be getting impeached.....

Just imagine how much money was wasted on those 726 different Benghazi investigations -- for not a single person to get so much as a traffic ticket for it...

I am not sure if Trump was the first to claim he would be arrested, or if it was leaked to media by Bragg.
Either way, it isn't something I approve of, and it appears the information was accurate and it was the reaction to that information that stopped or delayed trump's arrest.
I will not vote for trump, and hope for better candidates on both sides in 2024.
However, weaponizing the justice system is not something I can condone.

Well, if wasting money on investigations was something to be impeached for......lots of people would be getting impeached.....

Just imagine how much money was wasted on those 726 different Benghazi investigations -- for not a single person to get so much as a traffic ticket for it...
benghazi probes were congressional not criminal probes

we learned a lot from those probes…we learned obama lied and tried to cover it up, we learned about the illegal server and boat loads of classified docs clinton stole

Forum List

Back