Trump's fans sent him $1.5 million in 3 days after he falsely predicted that he'd be arrested Tuesday

Gotta hand it to Trump, I fell for the con, too. However, I didn't send him money.
But his fans did, and it is, as it always as been , a case of the grift that keeps on grifting.

• Donald Trump wasn't arrested Tuesday, but he got a big fundraising boost after claiming he would be.
  • He raised $1.5 million in the three days after saying he'd be arrested, per multiple reports.
  • That's nearly double the daily average he got in the weeks before and after launching his 2024 bid.

Nice work if you can get it.
The grift...never gets old. Especially to the lemmings. :)

benghazi probes were congressional not criminal probes

we learned a lot from those probes…we learned obama lied and tried to cover it up, we learned about the illegal server and boat loads of classified docs clinton stole
They were congressional probes thru which criminal referrals can be made...and there were dozens of these "probes" -- which were done for nothing but performance art

And seeing as tho you folks claimed Hillary murdered Americans -- to spend all of the time and money on investigations -- only to "FULLY EXONERATE HER" -- seems like something you would want those Republicans to be impeached for right?

Remember when you folks were all giddy about Trey Gowdy? And now yall pretend he doesn't exist because he didn't have squat to show for it?

I mean not only did he exonerate her -- he said his investigation was a failure.....

And then to add salt to the wound, he went on to say he believed the Russia investigation was legitimate....man....talk about being a disappointment to you right-wing patriots...

"Rep. Trey Gowdy of South Carolina said that the evidence gathered by the committee clearly showed Russia’s disdain for Trump’s rival, Hillary Clinton, and was “motivated in whole or in part by a desire to harm her candidacy or undermine her Presidency had she prevailed.”

They were congressional probes thru which criminal referrals can be made...and there were dozens of these "probes" -- which were done for nothing but performance art

And seeing as tho you folks claimed Hillary murdered Americans -- to spend all of the time and money on investigations -- only to "FULLY EXONERATE HER" -- seems like something you would want those Republicans to be impeached for right?

I mean not only did he exonerate her -- he said his investigation was a failure.....

And then to add salt to the wound, he went on to say he believed the Russia investigation was legitimate....man....talk about being a disappointment to you right-wing patriots...

"Rep. Trey Gowdy of South Carolina said that the evidence gathered by the committee clearly showed Russia’s disdain for Trump’s rival, Hillary Clinton, and was “motivated in whole or in part by a desire to harm her candidacy or undermine her Presidency had she prevailed.”

Remember when you folks were all giddy about Trey Gowdy? And now yall pretend he doesn't exist because he didn't have squat to show for it?
sure they can be…but that’s not the point.

the point of a executive branch probe is to enforce law not make it like a congressional probe

it appears folks are learning now that when the dems run the executive they will use it to harass political rivals not enforce laws

Wasted money is wasted money.

And did nothing.
it wasn’t a waste…knowing the truth isn’t a waste

of course we did something…we kicked out the corrupt obama admin…at least for a time

So you don't think he'll be indicted?

Exactly. True patriots will send their money to Trump so he can hire the best lawyers.
OMG.......you clowns keep saying that pos trump is a billionaire........ yet you minimum wage earners still donate to a so-called billionaire......

A true cult.

Unknown 9.04.01 AM.jpeg

If Trump gets indicted over this I'm not going to complain that he missed the exact day it happens. Let's give it some time and see what happens.

Trump’s arrest announcement also had the effect of causing people to look at the possible indictment more closely and pressure affirmative action lawyer, Bragg, to drop it. So I’d say Trump made a very smart move. Winning!!

it wasn’t a waste…knowing the truth isn’t a waste

of course we did something…we kicked out the corrupt obama admin…at least for a time

No, Obama served his 8 years. I guess using your logic, the 1/6 hearings were a rousing success. (I called them a Dog and Pony show).

No, Obama served his 8 years. I guess using your logic, the 1/6 hearings were a rousing success. (I called them a Dog and Pony show).
yes but his cabinet member ran for office and was rejected bigly

Our beloved Trump deserves all the donations true American patriots give him for his unselfish dedication to MAGA
As for me, I send him all the money I can for him to continue the fight against liberals/Democrats/globalists.
I even got a second job so I could donate more money to Trump. ... :thup:

sure they can be…but that’s not the point.

the point of a executive branch probe is to enforce law not make it like a congressional probe

it appears folks are learning now that when the dems run the executive they will use it to harass political rivals not enforce laws
So these "probes" the House are currently doing into Hunter's laptop -- isn't meant to put Biden, Obama, the cast of Ted Lasso or anyone else you are currently mad at in jail for untold crimes?

Why do you keep trying to gaslight people?

Your current house speaker already admitted those 8272736 different Benghazi probes were SPECIFICALLY meant to harass the person they saw as the Democratic frontrunner....

"During an appearance on Sean Hannity's Fox News show, McCarthy bragged that the House GOP's investigation into the Benghazi attack had made Hillary Clinton's poll numbers plummet. Furthermore, he presented it as part of a "strategy to fight and win," rather than a nonpartisan effort to find the truth."

This is the reason anytime a right-winger makes an accusation, it is a confession....

So these "probes" the House are currently doing into Hunter's laptop -- isn't meant to put in him, Biden, or anyone else you are currently mad at in jail for untold crimes?

Why do you keep trying to gaslight people?

Your current house speaker already admitted those 8272736 different Benghazi probes were SPECIFICALLY meant to harass the person they saw as the Democratic frontrunner....

"During an appearance on Sean Hannity's Fox News show, McCarthy bragged that the House GOP's investigation into the Benghazi attack had made Hillary Clinton's poll numbers plummet. Furthermore, he presented it as part of a "strategy to fight and win," rather than a nonpartisan effort to find the truth."

This is the reason anytime a right-winger makes an accusation, it is a confession....
no it’s not they are congressional

did you miss basic civics?

Forum List

Back