Trump's fans sent him $1.5 million in 3 days after he falsely predicted that he'd be arrested Tuesday

the hearings exposed the corruption on the admin…the people rejected more of that…at least for four years

So the 1/6 hearings were a success despite me calling them a dog and pony show. OK.

Do you understand that when I say "House" -- that is congress?

Are you mentally ill? Serious question?

Because you act like you barely survived autism
so then why did you think they were gonna charge anyone with a crime!? that’s why i asked if you missed basic civics

In the way you said the Benghazi one's were.
i don’t see the parallel. Explain

who in the white house was trying to cover up the jan 6 riot? who had illegal servers and hidden classified docs?

how much did you spend in the NSTL ghetto stores with your BRO? Oh I forgot, you are too scared to drive down there so you drive way out to the Burbs and soil the white stores.

I stop in North STL all the time, it how I drive to the office when I have to go in.

The St.Louis Fish & Chicken Grill off I270 and Bellefontaine is some of the best fried chicken I have ever eaten.

I worked at the Ferguson WalMart for a while during my stint with WalMart.

Once again, you speak of things you have no knowledge of whatsoever.

so then why did you think they were gonna charge anyone with a crime!? that’s why i asked if you missed basic civics
I didn't ...

Just like when Trump had you folks yelling "Lock Her Up!!" for years -- no one was going to be charged with a crime...

So...why do you folks always frame these GOP investigations into Biden as something that is going to bring him down and put hunter's laptop in jail if you don't believe it?

But I do know, with the previous investgation into the previous administration -- people went to jail because of it....

I stop in North STL all the time, it how I drive to the office when I have to go in.

The St.Louis Fish & Chicken Grill off I270 and Bellefontaine is some of the best fried chicken I have ever eaten.

I worked at the Ferguson WalMart for a while during my stint with WalMart.

Once again, you speak of things you have no knowledge of whatsoever.
sorry about what the demafasict did to your town with that “hands up don’t shoot” lie

I didn't ...

Just like when Trump had you folks yelling "Lock Her Up!!" for years -- no one was going to be charged with a crime...

So...why do you folks always frame these GOP investigations into Biden as something that is going to bring him down and put hunter's laptop in jail if you don't believe it?

But I do know, with the previous investgation into the previous administration -- people went to jail because of it....
congress and the executive branch are two different things

there was a criminal probe of clinton…but you are right it was a sham because obama was never going to actually charge her…i agree with you on that

How embarrassing for someone who claims Americans speak with their dollars....
i speak with my dollars other ways…on the pizza i like, the sports teams i support, the car i drive etc

other americans speak in different ways. obviously a lot of americans spoke out against the demafasict stalinist tactics against trump

Gotta hand it to Trump, I fell for the con, too. However, I didn't send him money.
But his fans did, and it is, as it always as been , a case of the grift that keeps on grifting.

• Donald Trump wasn't arrested Tuesday, but he got a big fundraising boost after claiming he would be.
  • He raised $1.5 million in the three days after saying he'd be arrested, per multiple reports.
  • That's nearly double the daily average he got in the weeks before and after launching his 2024 bid.

Nice work if you can get it.
Falsely predicted? Are you under the impression that Bragg WASNT trying to get him arrested? What makes you think Bragg didnt change his mind after he saw the reaction from the legal community?

benghazi probes were congressional not criminal probes

we learned a lot from those probes…we learned obama lied and tried to cover it up, we learned about the illegal server and boat loads of classified docs clinton stole
Then they should impeach Durham. His probe has gone on for years and produced nothing.

It’s like he’s just lighting millions of dollars on fire.

Then they should impeach Durham. His probe has gone on for years and produced nothing.

It’s like he’s just lighting millions of dollars on fire.
um…not sure what you are talking about…his probe uncovered how the russian hoax was started and how clinton and the demafasict funded it and spread putin disinformation

Forum List

Back