“Trumps dwindling fan base”...Do you know of anybody who has jumped off the train?

Nope. Nor rumors of such, save for the wistful ramblings of Democrats who claim to be Trump supporters who have bailed.

More brainwashing attempts. Nobody wants to be on the side that's losing, so try to convince people that they are on the losing side.

Hillary elected Trump in 2016. Biden or Sanders will do the honors this time for his reelection. Trump has always had a small fan base but the original NAZI party (founded in 1824) has nothing to attract anyone with both a two digit IQ and a more or less sane and functional brain.

Hillary elected Trump in 2016. Biden or Sanders will do the honors this time for his reelection. Trump has always had a small fan base but the original NAZI party (founded in 1824) has nothing to attract anyone with both a two digit IQ and a more or less sane and functional brain.

They are losing their grip now. All this BS about the Republicans being the racist people, and now we have the Democrats harboring anti-semite jew haters. Kill babies after they are born, no wall, and a promise to get rid of ICE so we have no border protection at all.

Yeah......I really want to vote for that.

Hard partisans never jump ship so they don't count. The swing voters on the other hand are just about done swinging republican for a while.

Hard partisans never jump ship so they don't count. The swing voters on the other hand are just about done swinging republican for a while.

They may not switch parties but not be too swift on coming out on election night. Your party supports killing babies after they are born, getting rid of ICE so there is no border protection, against building a wall, and allowing this country to turn into a third world shithole with diseased people and new criminals everywhere.

I keep hearing Tards make the claim that people are bailing off the Trump Train. Does anybody here know of anyone who started out a supporter and no longer is?
No. And actually people are talking more openly about how good he's been than they did two years ago.

I keep hearing Tards make the claim that people are bailing off the Trump Train. Does anybody here know of anyone who started out a supporter and no longer is?
No. And actually people are talking more openly about how good he's been than they did two years ago.

Yes but because Trump is knocking it out of the park on all the important issues, the left have to lie and spin a false narrative that Trump is losing his supporters because they have nothing else. It would feel good to punch a liberal in the face I tell you.

When I make deliveries or pickups to our customers, I ask how business is doing? They tell me they're busting their asses. I then say "Trump is making America great again!" They agree with me, and not sarcastically either.

Not me. I'm shoveling coal as fast as I can.

If they want to jump of the train, then screw 'em. But you can get banged up pretty badly by jumping off of a speeding train with no brakes and a couple thousand miles of track ahead of you.

When I make deliveries or pickups to our customers, I ask how business is doing? They tell me they're busting their asses. I then say "Trump is making America great again!" They agree with me, and not sarcastically either.

Outstanding! Funny how businesses thrive when they don't have some amateur loser like Obama trying to steal all their money and bashing them all the time. FU Obama.

Forum List

Back