Serious golfers: Do you know of a club manufacturer that makes a fairway metal 2 wood?

You don't know what you are talking about. There are drivers and there are 3 woods. Post a link to ONE manufacture that makes a #2 metal fairway club.
It's the loft that makes it a 2 wood and the slightly smaller head than a driver. Like I said, pick one. Stop being lazy.

Do you play with Persimmon woods? I can always count on a stupid comment from you even in the Sports forum. Do you ever drop your dickweed politics?
I used to. Where did I mention politics? I bet you've never even carried a 2 iron in your bag because you can't hit it.

I used to. Where did I mention politics? I bet you've never even carried a 2 iron in your bag because you can't hit it.
That has nothing to do with the topic. You are being a dick because you don't like my politics.
It's the loft that makes it a 2 wood and the slightly smaller head than a driver. Like I said, pick one. Stop being lazy.
No duh. Nobody makes one Arnie.

That has nothing to do with the topic. You are being a dick because you don't like my politics.

No duh. Nobody makes one Arnie.
A standard 2 wood has 12 degrees of loft. If you can't find one online, then you're even dumber than I thought.

It's refreshing to find Democrats who can communicate like human beings on other subjects other than politics. You're obviously not one of them.
Look for a Sonartec from the early 2000's. It's still regarded as one of the finest "modern" fairway woods ever made. You can get them cheap on ebay. You can always replace the shaft to something more modern. There you happy you lazy ass I did all the work for you.

Is your search engine in the shop?

why not work on hitting your driver off the turf?
A Driver off the Deck works for me when I know it's safe to hit a Slice.
For Me, the Driver off the Deck is consistently a slice, so if I'm 250+ out and the shot is safe for a slice, that's the play for me.
Can't hit it 250 off the deck, but it's better than a 190 yard 4 iron. For ME.

It's refreshing to find Democrats who can communicate like human beings on other subjects other than politics.
Anybody else got one of these?
Screenshot 2024-05-25 at 6.40.21 PM.png

I've always thought it would make sense to have a club in between my 3 metal and my driver. They used to make 2 woods back in the persimmon days but I haven't seen a metal one. For me there is a 40 yard gap between my 3 metal distance and my driver distance. That's huge, and also considering it's use as a "fairway finder" off of the tee it seems like a 2 metal would be good club to have. Does anyone use a 2 metal or know where to get one?
The numbers on the clubs have become irrelevant, it's now the degrees that count...For example, Callaway is selling a "3W high launch" @ 16° -17° , which has heretofore been deemed a 4W....The 4I in my bag has the loft of a strong 3l from the 1990s.

My recommendation is to get a 3W that you can adjust up the aggressiveness of the loft.

Forum List

Back