Trump's DC Hotel Is Hiking Prices For March 4 - The Day qanon Followers Think The Former President Will Be Sworn In

Joseph Stolen has murdered 100,000 Americans with his JoeVid-19, but look over here at hotel prices....BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Obviously the night terrors haven't subsided.... they're still waking up to that 30' orange nutsack smothering them in their sleep and no one is there to hear their screams...

Here.... some soothing words from your stuttering fuck:

This is interesting.

Either the rumors that trump or someone close to trump is q or trump is a member of the q crazy gang.

Either way, he is again taking advantage of his followers. He has once again hiked the rates for just 2 nights at his DC hotel. Nearly triple the original price.

For all the trump followers who are also q crazy people, trump won't be inaugurated into office on March 4th. You are being lied to and manipulated.

Joe Biden was inaugurated into office on January 20th 2021. He will be president for the next 4 years. No matter what you want or think.

And you call us “conspiracy theory nuts”.:cuckoo:
No, it's not a conspiracy theory. Snopes verified and said they'd asked the hotel why, but they haven't responded. It's a couple weeks too early for the start of cherry blossom season, and I didn't see anything else in the public goings in DC to target just those dates. Maybe they're holding some big conference. It's not happening at any other hotels. Will it be T****'s first paid speech?

Trump is speaking at CPAC next weekend. That will be his first public speech since his impeachment trial.
And communists around the world are terrified.

Here.... some soothing words from your stuttering fuck:

Is the right venue for your posting, poster "two iron"?

I say that because you seem to rely quite a bit.......quite a f*****g bit .......on the word "fuck".

Why is that? Surely you have an education that exposed you to other English words? grammar? punctuation? usage? vocabulary? civility? grace?

Or, and I don't mean to de-mean your avatar, but.......but are you under the mistaken belief this is a forum for prisoners in some corrections facility?
And so your avatar tries to talk like prisoners talk?
Is it an act?

Just sayin'.

This is interesting.

Either the rumors that trump or someone close to trump is q or trump is a member of the q crazy gang.

Either way, he is again taking advantage of his followers. He has once again hiked the rates for just 2 nights at his DC hotel. Nearly triple the original price.

For all the trump followers who are also q crazy people, trump won't be inaugurated into office on March 4th. You are being lied to and manipulated.

Joe Biden was inaugurated into office on January 20th 2021. He will be president for the next 4 years. No matter what you want or think.

And you call us “conspiracy theory nuts”.:cuckoo:
Lol..The nutjobs who believe this insanity are QTrumpers.

Quick make a reservation at the Trump Hotel they are waiting for you!
Quick get your net , you got him this time 4 sure.

Well March is fast approaching. Guess we will all see what happens. LOL

I don't normally read your posts but this one caught my eye.

You actually believe that trump will be inaugurated on the 4th?

Wow.

No he won't. Biden is the president for the next 4 years.

There is absolutely nothing you or anyone can do to change that. trump isn't going to be sworn in on March 4th.

As I said. We shall see and March is fast approaching. Myanmar anyone??

I just took a screen shot of your post above.

I'm going to have such a great time throwing this in your face next week when trump isn't inaugurated to the presidency.

You q anon people are so delusional.

Last edited:
This is interesting.

Yeah, well, CNN, the NYT, and the WaPo are pretty much conspiracy-theory pushing organizations that have mass appeal to the Left. Basically, they are Qanon fro Leftists, but with so much more influence and power.

Only 4% of Trump Supporters Hold Favorable Views of Media Bogeyman ‘QAnon’, Plurality ‘Never Heard Of’.

12.gif

Forum List

Back