Trumps child born out of wedlock..

Do a DNA test on Chelsea and Webb Hubbell ....it's eerie how much those two look alike

chelseaclintonwebsterhubbell.jpg

It's pretty well known that Bill shoots blanks and the Webb is the father... he and Hillary had an affair for quite a while.

Poor Webb!

Limited vision or early onset Alzheimer's?

Yes and yours is just one more of a thousand Trump bashing threads on USMB from a bunch of scared little insignificant Liberals.

I'm not afraid of any man.

I'm not a candy-ass RW like you.

That would be more credible if you have not STARTED this thread, which is nothing but a "trump bashing thread".

no it wasn't ... the point being Trump will need every vote he an get, and if the Religious Right stay true to their values he won't get theirs ... and what hypocrites they are if they do support Trump.

write that down.
Nonsense. I'm religious right, I suppose, though it's hard to tell what lunatics mean when they enlist code....and I don't believe voting for Trump makes me a hypocrite.

You need to get it through your head that idiot bigots like you can't define people via the application of false titles. No matter how often they apply them. You also need to own the fact that you aren't smart enough to intelligently discuss issues like this, because you don't bother to educate yourself about the people. Instead, you apply a ridiculous theory you've picked up somewhere along the way, and that's where your curiosity and your understanding, end.

Maples first met Donald Trump in 1985. In 1990, she was identified as the "other woman" in the Donald and Ivana marriage and divorce. Donald Trump and Maples became engaged in July 1991, but their engagement was cancelled two months later. The couple's child, Tiffany Trump, was born in October 1993. In December, the couple married. They separated in May 1997 and divorced in 1999.

and Chelsea Clinton is Webb Hubbell's daughter, So what?

Maples first met Donald Trump in 1985. In 1990, she was identified as the "other woman" in the Donald and Ivana marriage and divorce. Donald Trump and Maples became engaged in July 1991, but their engagement was cancelled two months later. The couple's child, Tiffany Trump, was born in October 1993. In December, the couple married. They separated in May 1997 and divorced in 1999.

So was Chelsae Clinton.. what is your point?

Webb's daughter

Yes and yours is just one more of a thousand Trump bashing threads on USMB from a bunch of scared little insignificant Liberals.

That would be more credible if you have not STARTED this thread, which is nothing but a "trump bashing thread".

no it wasn't ... the point being Trump will need every vote he an get, and if the Religious Right stay true to their values he won't get theirs ... and what hypocrites they are if they do support Trump.

write that down.
Nonsense. I'm religious right, I suppose, though it's hard to tell what lunatics mean when they enlist code....and I don't believe voting for Trump makes me a hypocrite.

You need to get it through your head that idiot bigots like you can't define people via the application of false titles. No matter how often they apply them. You also need to own the fact that you aren't smart enough to intelligently discuss issues like this, because you don't bother to educate yourself about the people. Instead, you apply a ridiculous theory you've picked up somewhere along the way, and that's where your curiosity and your understanding, end.
Do you really think people talking about sexcapades from the last century and who and which ones were more obscene or dispicable constitutes an intelligent discussion?

Do a DNA test on Chelsea and Webb Hubbell ....it's eerie how much those two look alike

It's pretty well known that Bill shoots blanks and the Webb is the father... he and Hillary had an affair for quite a while.

Poor Webb!

the guy had to be pretty desperate to want to stick it into Hillary.

Well to be honest she had to be desperate to let him. Must have been a lot of alcohol involved

write that down.

Do you really think people talking about sexcapades from the last century and who and which ones were more obscene or dispicable constitutes an intelligent discussion?

it shows the desperation of the libs. they are pulling out all the stops to try to find something to bash Trump for. But so far--------------------zero.

Hillary however--------------over a thousand e-mails which violated national security regulations, corruption and bribery in the Clinton foundation, lies about Benghazi, lies about everything.

write that down.

it shows the desperation of the libs. they are pulling out all the stops to try to find something to bash Trump for. But so far--------------------zero.

Hillary however--------------over a thousand e-mails which violated national security regulations, corruption and bribery in the Clinton foundation, lies about Benghazi, lies about everything.

It's odd they don't want to discuss any of those, very odd

Poor Webb!

Well to be honest she had to be desperate to let him. Must have been a lot of alcohol involved

right,had to involve a whole lot of booze, pot, coke, or all 3.

write that down.

Do you view all sexual assaults as "sexcapades"?

Or just the ones you've been involved in?

Poor Webb!

I wonder who Bill was boinking while Hillary was stepping out? That family is a hot mess

write that down.

the state controlled media is covering it all up as well as it can.

Poor Webb!

I wonder who Bill was boinking while Hillary was stepping out? That family is a hot mess

the visual images are making me sick. Hillary naked is not something any normal male would care to deal with.

write that down.

What is odd. The topic of Hillary and her emails have been discussed here over and over ad nauseam. Open one of those threads if that is what you want to discuss.

How many international whores did trump bang as a requirement to enter his miss universe competition ?

write that down.

Do you view all sexual assaults as "sexcapades"?

Or just the ones you've been involved in?
The term sexcapade covers any illicit sexual affair. Since Clinton has never been convicted of assault his affairs are rightfully in the illicit affair category. A married man having an affair with a woman not his wife is an illicit affair. Try learning definitions before you offer stupid comments.

Forum List

Back