Trumps child born out of wedlock..

Maples first met Donald Trump in 1985. In 1990, she was identified as the "other woman" in the Donald and Ivana marriage and divorce. Donald Trump and Maples became engaged in July 1991, but their engagement was cancelled two months later. The couple's child, Tiffany Trump, was born in October 1993. In December, the couple married. They separated in May 1997 and divorced in 1999.

We're not in the Victorian era anymore you know. I don't think anyone is going to be bothered with this 'um revelation.

Yet the right still gets the vapors because Bubba got a BJ. Make up your mind.
We get the vapors when he suborns perjury, not because he gets a blow job. He can (and did) get a blow job from lots of women. It doesn't matter. Him getting someone to lie in a rape case is something else again

Again with the crazy false claims. Please give date and case number where he was shown to get someone to lie in a rape case. You can't because that's just another false accusation.

Again, I have to say, who really cares? Anybody? I'm interested in the issues and what his plans are for solving some of our problems. I couldn't care less if his child was born out of wedlock.

Maples first met Donald Trump in 1985. In 1990, she was identified as the "other woman" in the Donald and Ivana marriage and divorce. Donald Trump and Maples became engaged in July 1991, but their engagement was cancelled two months later. The couple's child, Tiffany Trump, was born in October 1993. In December, the couple married. They separated in May 1997 and divorced in 1999.

So was Chelsae Clinton.. what is your point?
Nope Chelsea was born in 1980, they married in 1975. The Right just makes shit up.

Forum List

Back