Trumps child born out of wedlock..

Gee no one else has ever had a child out of wedlock before someone better get the N.Y. Times to check this out.

I think it is probably the first time a national abstinence only spokesperson has had two bastard children in a row.
Why don't check on that for us sounds like something the nation is highly concerned about.

Sorry. I read about illegitimate children and naturally thought of that Palin slut without reading the thread heading.

She has illegitimate children? Who knew? Perhaps you can name them?

I'm not sure.I think the first one was named Target, because everyone got a shot at that one, and the latest one is probably called Oh Shit Not Again.

Yet the right still gets the vapors because Bubba got a BJ. Make up your mind.

The Right uses moral outrage as a weapon to discredit the Left. They don't care what their politicians do as long as they beat the Left. They manufacture scandals in order to sway public opinion. The OP is trying to show that they are hypocrites, but this charge doesn't bother. They are at war and the production of information is their most valuable weapon.

Maples first met Donald Trump in 1985. In 1990, she was identified as the "other woman" in the Donald and Ivana marriage and divorce. Donald Trump and Maples became engaged in July 1991, but their engagement was cancelled two months later. The couple's child, Tiffany Trump, was born in October 1993. In December, the couple married. They separated in May 1997 and divorced in 1999.

We're not in the Victorian era anymore you know. I don't think anyone is going to be bothered with this 'um revelation.

how's that relevant to this thread?

The Right uses moral outrage as a weapon to discredit the Left. They don't care what their politicians do as long as they beat the Left. They manufacture scandals in order to sway public opinion. The OP is trying to show that they are hypocrites, but this charge doesn't bother. They are at war and the production of information is their most valuable weapon.
still don't get what this point has toward the OP. Please explain?

BTW, if Hillary gave the BJ no problemo, womanizing the intern classless act.

Maples first met Donald Trump in 1985. In 1990, she was identified as the "other woman" in the Donald and Ivana marriage and divorce. Donald Trump and Maples became engaged in July 1991, but their engagement was cancelled two months later. The couple's child, Tiffany Trump, was born in October 1993. In December, the couple married. They separated in May 1997 and divorced in 1999.

We're not in the Victorian era anymore you know. I don't think anyone is going to be bothered with this 'um revelation.

It's relevant to the post I was responding to.

Ask your teacher during recess.

Ask your teacher during recess.
she said she's busy changing your diaper.

It's relevant to the post I was responding to.
no it wasn't

Bill, career sexual deviant, rapist, and adulterer defended by liberals.
Liberals attacking Trump for a child out of wedlock.

HYPOCRISY!

If trump would have simply flashed his weiner would that be ok with Liberals? :p

Normally evangelical righties forgive anything a righty politician does if it comes with an apology citing God in some way.

In Trump's case, they'll forgive anything, God or not.

And conversely, secular leftists are more than willing to use the Bible against someone who doesn't agree with gay marriage.
Leftists aren't the only ones who do that.

Whenever Job Stewart used to criticize Democrats, all of the sudden it was proof! When everything they disagreed wth was unsubstantiated BS

Normally evangelical righties forgive anything a righty politician does if it comes with an apology citing God in some way.

And conversely, secular leftists are more than willing to use the Bible against someone who doesn't agree with gay marriage.

Whenever Job Stewart used to criticize Democrats, all of the sudden it was proof! When everything they disagreed wth was unsubstantiated BS

Were you comparing Stewart to God?

It is NOT about the blow job. It is about the fact that Bill Clinton abused his power to induce a young girl to do something he wanted her to do. It is about lying under oath after. It is about the fact that Bill Clinton debased the office of the Presidency. It is about the fact that there is no reason to think that Hilary would not do something similar if elected President, but probably could not because no normal male, not even a devoted Democrat, could or would have the stomach to be the male equivalent of Ms. Lewinsky.

Once a family is infected all members are suspect.
Although I completely agree with the majority of your post, I have to say that the thought of Hillary doing the same if elected is pretty much out of the question.
Find one person, ONE that would be willing to hide under her desk and apply any sort of oral stimulation to that old wrinkled cob webbed filled cooter that is leaking green slime from between her legs.

God doesn't endorse your poitical views. So someone evoking the bible to support a political view is no different than anyone else's point of view

God doesn't endorse your poitical views. So someone evoking the bible to support a political view is no different than anyone else's point of view

I never said he did.

I never said he did.
Then why even ask the question?

I never said he did.

I'm not the one that brought up Stewart and God in the same post.

I never said he did.

I'm not the one that brought up Stewart and God in the same post.
Now you're trolling

We get the vapors when he suborns perjury, not because he gets a blow job. He can (and did) get a blow job from lots of women. It doesn't matter. Him getting someone to lie in a rape case is something else again

Forum List

Back