Trumps child born out of wedlock..

strange thing .. Bill and Barry aren't running for POTUS.

even if they were, because they are shitboxes it's ok if Trump is a shitbox too?

got it.

Did he sign up for government programs for the kid?

If he did, which I doubt, then all taxpayers can bitch.

If not, then that's between he and his wife and no one else's business.

If the religious right doesn't like it then they can vote for someone else.

That would be more credible if you have not STARTED this thread, which is nothing but a "trump bashing thread".

no it wasn't ... the point being Trump will need every vote he an get, and if the Religious Right stay true to their values he won't get theirs ... and what hypocrites they are if they do support Trump.

write that down.
Nonsense. I'm religious right, I suppose, though it's hard to tell what lunatics mean when they enlist code....and I don't believe voting for Trump makes me a hypocrite.

You need to get it through your head that idiot bigots like you can't define people via the application of false titles. No matter how often they apply them. You also need to own the fact that you aren't smart enough to intelligently discuss issues like this, because you don't bother to educate yourself about the people. Instead, you apply a ridiculous theory you've picked up somewhere along the way, and that's where your curiosity and your understanding, end.
Do you really think people talking about sexcapades from the last century and who and which ones were more obscene or dispicable constitutes an intelligent discussion?
Do you view all sexual assaults as "sexcapades"?

Or just the ones you've been involved in?
The term sexcapade covers any illicit sexual affair. Since Clinton has never been convicted of assault his affairs are rightfully in the illicit affair category. A married man having an affair with a woman not his wife is an illicit affair. Try learning definitions before you offer stupid comments.

That's nonsensical. At the very least his actions at times were Sexual Harassment. No reasonable person can deny THAT.

strange thing .. Bill and Barry aren't running for POTUS.

even if they were, because they are shitboxes it's ok if Trump is a shitbox too?

got it.

Very dishonest of you to pretend that Hillary was not part of Bill's scandal.

This is HER past that we are talking about, how she behaved when SHE last lived in the White House and was part of an administration.

If Trump were black, he would be well withing the norm, fathering a child out of wedlock.

What an awesome post. Thanks for sharing. We need your perspective here.

Ignoring Cultural differences, or problems of diversity doesn't make them go away.

Hey! If it ain't my old pal Correll! On point as always!

You've been honored with a nomination in this year's "best of" poll! Check it out and vote here:

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Then....listen to our broadcast tomorrow night and call in. We won't bite.

If Trump were black, he would be well withing the norm, fathering a child out of wedlock.

Ignoring Cultural differences, or problems of diversity doesn't make them go away.

You've been honored with a nomination in this year's "best of" poll! Check it out and vote here:

Classic Lonelaugher post.

Completely avoid the topic, while personally attacking the poster who said something LL can't counter.

Here, my on topic response to your post. Note how I was not an ass, like you always are.

"
Ignoring Cultural differences, or problems of diversity doesn't make them go away."

Oh, and Fuck you.

Completely avoid the topic, while personally attacking the poster who said something LL can't counter.

Here, my on topic response to your post. Note how I was not an ass, like you always are.

"
Ignoring Cultural differences, or problems of diversity doesn't make them go away."

Oh, and Fuck you.

Who is ignoring cultural differences or problems caused by those who object to diversity?

"

Oh, and Fuck you.

Gonna call in? I'll give you the link to the show if you want?

Forum List

Back