Trumps child born out of wedlock..

Maples first met Donald Trump in 1985. In 1990, she was identified as the "other woman" in the Donald and Ivana marriage and divorce. Donald Trump and Maples became engaged in July 1991, but their engagement was cancelled two months later. The couple's child, Tiffany Trump, was born in October 1993. In December, the couple married. They separated in May 1997 and divorced in 1999.
Liberals argued that Bill Clinton's extra marital affair was none of the country's business. I guess as long as we are talking about a DEMOCRAT / LIBERAL that is the standard....but by all means let's be hypocrites and attack Trump for his personal issues, right Libs?

:rolleyes:

Maples first met Donald Trump in 1985. In 1990, she was identified as the "other woman" in the Donald and Ivana marriage and divorce. Donald Trump and Maples became engaged in July 1991, but their engagement was cancelled two months later. The couple's child, Tiffany Trump, was born in October 1993. In December, the couple married. They separated in May 1997 and divorced in 1999.

We're not in the Victorian era anymore you know. I don't think anyone is going to be bothered with this 'um revelation.

Yet the right still gets the vapors because Bubba got a BJ. Make up your mind.

It is NOT about the blow job. It is about the fact that Bill Clinton abused his power to induce a young girl to do something he wanted her to do. It is about lying under oath after. It is about the fact that Bill Clinton debased the office of the Presidency. It is about the fact that there is no reason to think that Hilary would not do something similar if elected President, but probably could not because no normal male, not even a devoted Democrat, could or would have the stomach to be the male equivalent of Ms. Lewinsky.

Once a family is infected all members are suspect.
what utter building CRAP!!!!

If Trump were black, he would be well withing the norm, fathering a child out of wedlock.

What an awesome post. Thanks for sharing. We need your perspective here.

Ignoring Cultural differences, or problems of diversity doesn't make them go away.

Hey! If it ain't my old pal Correll! On point as always!

You've been honored with a nomination in this year's "best of" poll! Check it out and vote here:

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Then....listen to our broadcast tomorrow night and call in. We won't bite.

Classic Lonelaugher post.

Completely avoid the topic, while personally attacking the poster who said something LL can't counter.

Here, my on topic response to your post. Note how I was not an ass, like you always are.

"
Ignoring Cultural differences, or problems of diversity doesn't make them go away."

Oh, and Fuck you.

Who is ignoring cultural differences or problems caused by those who object to diversity?

You were, in response to Rockwell's post.

If Trump were black, he would be well withing the norm, fathering a child out of wedlock.

Ignoring Cultural differences, or problems of diversity doesn't make them go away.

You've been honored with a nomination in this year's "best of" poll! Check it out and vote here:

Completely avoid the topic, while personally attacking the poster who said something LL can't counter.

Here, my on topic response to your post. Note how I was not an ass, like you always are.

"
Ignoring Cultural differences, or problems of diversity doesn't make them go away."

Oh, and Fuck you.

Gonna call in? I'll give you the link to the show if you want?

Did you catch the part where I said "Fuck YOu" and how I pointed out you were an ass for ignoring the topic to instead make personal attacks?

There are 15 million niglets

Gosh...why can't the GOP attract minority voters? Such a mystery...

And you cut the part about Illegitimacy even though it is killing people.

That's been the story since 1965.
==========
Over 80% of all the people in Federal prisons are from fatherless families.

It's more important that we don't hurt anyone's feelings.

"

Oh, and Fuck you.

Who is ignoring cultural differences or problems caused by those who object to diversity?

You were, in response to Rockwell's post.

Nope. I have not ignored anything. That post of his was and is OFF FUCKING TOPIC in this thread. It came from nowhere in a trolling manner. If I am wrong, please explain how his comment has anything to do with the subject of the thread.

It is boring, you know.

I'm going to have to put this on conspiracy theory.

We're not in the Victorian era anymore you know. I don't think anyone is going to be bothered with this 'um revelation.

Yet the right still gets the vapors because Bubba got a BJ. Make up your mind.

I could care less about Clinton getting blow jobs from women outside his marriage. It is part of the arrangement. Everyone knew it, then why did he have to obstruct justice and cover up about it?

And?

Hell ....Libs are okay with the CIC getting laid in the Oval Office by interns while on the job.

Gee no one else has ever had a child out of wedlock before someone better get the N.Y. Times to check this out.

I think it is probably the first time a national abstinence only spokesperson has had two bastard children in a row.
Why don't check on that for us sounds like something the nation is highly concerned about.

Gee no one else has ever had a child out of wedlock before someone better get the N.Y. Times to check this out.

I think it is probably the first time a national abstinence only spokesperson has had two bastard children in a row.
Why don't check on that for us sounds like something the nation is highly concerned about.

Sorry. I read about illegitimate children and naturally thought of that Palin slut without reading the thread heading.

Sorry. I read about illegitimate children and naturally thought of that Palin slut without reading the thread heading.
Thank you for such a classy apology.

She has illegitimate children? Who knew? Perhaps you can name them?

Thank you for such a classy apology.

It was from the heart.

Forum List

Back