Trump’s Cabinet Members Discuss Invoking 25th Amendment

We know that IS true. That is precisely the definition that virtually every Democrat uses. They should pay zero taxes and anyone who earns more than you should have it confiscated
That's not true. Poor people should't pay any taxes. They already pay enough. If you look at their take home, sales tax is enough and you know it.

So stop crying for people who have over $11 million dollars. Millenials aren't buying that shit. First what you need to do is stop passing policies that make the middle class' life harder. When you pass a tax break, make it for us. The rich have already gotten all the tax breaks they should have gotten. The Reagan tax breaks, the Bush 2 tax breaks and the Trump tax breaks.

But you are right. The best people to give the tax break to is the middle class. If those three asshole presidents would have just given the middle class tax breaks, things would be BOOMING. Do you know why? Because we would take that extra money and spend it in the rich people's corporations.

Don't forget, they were already rich before Reagan, Bush and Trump gave them tax breaks. Why give the rich tax breaks? Why not the middle class? The smart tax break would be to give it to the middle class.

That's not true. Poor people should't pay any taxes. They already pay enough. If you look at their take home, sales tax is enough and you know it.

So stop crying for people who have over $11 million dollars. Millenials aren't buying that shit. First what you need to do is stop passing policies that make the middle class' life harder. When you pass a tax break, make it for us. The rich have already gotten all the tax breaks they should have gotten. The Reagan tax breaks, the Bush 2 tax breaks and the Trump tax breaks.

But you are right. The best people to give the tax break to is the middle class. If those three asshole presidents would have just given the middle class tax breaks, things would be BOOMING. Do you know why? Because we would take that extra money and spend it in the rich people's corporations.

Don't forget, they were already rich before Reagan, Bush and Trump gave them tax breaks. Why give the rich tax breaks? Why not the middle class? The smart tax break would be to give it to the middle class.

It's pretty funny how you keep arguing I'm wrong while you do exactly what I said. Attack people richer than you and demand they pay unlimited taxes. LOL

Yea yea. That's what I'm doing. Fucking IDIOT! LOL

Yep, you are doing it. You are tryingj to deflect by lying.

Who said this?

11 million? Make them pay more, not me! They have more than I do!

If you guessed sealybooboo, you nailed it!

Forum List

Back