Trump’s Cabinet Members Discuss Invoking 25th Amendment

Not experts, republicans said it. They also said trump had the greatest economy America had ever seen. He wouldn’t be a one termer if that was true

He would have won hands down pre-COVID. COVID did what all the fake impeachments and investigations couldn't do. Mighty convenient timing huh?

Hey stupid. A flat tax isn't fair. Our government determined a long time ago it's not right or fair and won't work. Do you know who wants a flat tax? The rich. So, stop it. Just stop.

A flat-tax would be fine with a bottom that pays none. What is the problem lefties have with the "rich". Keep in mind, "rich" is a relative term.

He would have won hands down pre-COVID. COVID did what all the fake impeachments and investigations couldn't do. Mighty convenient timing huh?
Covid showed voters Trump wasn't able to lead in hard times. Easy when Obama hands you over a good economy. The first crisis Trump failed. And he lied to us in the beginning. Then made fun of wearing masks and he hosted rallies. He showed he wasn't a leader.

Not to Trump dick suckers like you but to moderate voters.

And now I'm hearing a lot of Republicans who voted for Biden saying they will vote Republican next time. So why didn't they vote Republican last time? Trump. So pick another candidate. One just like Trump only not corrupt cheater and liar who would make calls to other countries leaders and tell them to make shit up about his opponent. One that won't call the Governor of Georgia and tell him to find him 200,000 votes.

What's wrong with you guys? You remind me of Russians who like Putin.

A flat-tax would be fine with a bottom that pays none. What is the problem lefties have with the "rich". Keep in mind, "rich" is a relative term.
A flat tax is never taken seriously and tons of articles explaining why it won't work and isn't fair.

And that's why no politician can get one passed. Even a Republican super majority. But what they did instead was give a tax break that gave you a few crumbs and gave the rich huge tax breaks. And guess what? The gap between the rich and poor is getting even wider. And the rich have never been richer.

So the only problem we have now is the rich aren't paying their fair share. You want to cry about the poor not paying their fair share? They're fucking poor!

A flat tax is never taken seriously and tons of articles explaining why it won't work and isn't fair.

And that's why no politician can get one passed. Even a Republican super majority. But what they did instead was give a tax break that gave you a few crumbs and gave the rich huge tax breaks. And guess what? The gap between the rich and poor is getting even wider. And the rich have never been richer.

So the only problem we have now is the rich aren't paying their fair share. You want to cry about the poor not paying their fair share? They're fucking poor!

What do you consider rich?

Hey stupid. A flat tax isn't fair. Our government determined a long time ago it's not right or fair and won't work. Do you know who wants a flat tax? The rich. So, stop it. Just stop.
Its fair

you demand the same rights as the rich guy but dont want to pay your fair share

Its fair

Oh I pay a lot. I'm single and make $100,000 a year. No kids. No write offs. So I max out my 401K and I save an additional $20,000 a year above that. I don't consider myself rich but I am upper class.

What is rich? 11.71 million. You won't pay a death tax on 11.70 million your daddy leaves you. But you will pay a death tax on every dollar over that amount. I think you'll be fine.

When a person dies, their assets could be subject to estate taxes and inheritance taxes, depending on where they lived and how much they were worth. While the threat of estate taxes and inheritance taxes is real, in reality, the vast majority of estates are too small to be charged a federal estate tax—which, as of 2021, applies only if the assets of the deceased person are worth $11.70 million or more.

So our government decided rather than raise your taxes, we have this death tax on RICH people. Why you crying about it? It's not fair? WAAAAH

Its fair

We all got together and said, "should we raise everyone's taxes or instead tax rich kids who inherit over $11.70 million dollars? And we decided it's fair to tax those silver spoons.

• Disagree
Reactions: DBA
Oh I pay a lot. I'm single and make $100,000 a year. No kids. No write offs. So I max out my 401K and I save an additional $20,000 a year above that. I don't consider myself rich but I am upper class.
Sometimes talking to libs reminds of the children in Lake Woebegone, where everyone is above average

libs want government to take from the rich and give to the poor, but want none of the loot for themselves

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
We all got together and said, "should we raise everyone's taxes or instead tax rich kids who inherit over $11.70 million dollars? And we decided it's fair to tax those silver spoons.
I dont know whats so special about 11.7

you want government to steal the wealth from some citizens

but only the ones that you choose

Why is this thread even here?

Trump’s gone. Yea we should have invoked the 25th.

But that’s history

Sometimes talking to libs reminds of the children in Lake Woebegone, where everyone is above average

libs want government to take from the rich and give to the poor, but want none of the loot for themselves
Oh so you're an NPR fan?

Actually, I don't believe in subsodizing the poor. They'll just keep taking the free money.

The best decade for all of us was the 1990's. The rich were rich enough, just not in their opinion. They wanted to be richer. They wanted more tax breaks. They wanted to do away with regulations that cut into their profits. They wanted to break unions, send jobs overseas and hire illegals.

Anyways, to me, the 90's were when America was great. If you were poor, it was because you wanted to be. If you didn't have a job, it was because you didn't want one. And you didn't have to settle for minimum wage.

In fact, this is the only era I recall employees telling their bosses that they were going to quit because the competitor was offering $10,000 more in base pay. So the company had to match it to keep the worker. Those were the good old days.

I only wish this was happening in fast food. Right now McD, Wendy, KFC, BK, Tim Horton, Arby, Taco Bell. ALL OF THEM are closing early because they don't have enough help. They can't find workers.

What we need to do is tell poor Americans they have 30 days to get back to fucking work. Cut them off of unemployment benefits. Those end TODAY. And if in 30 days companies still can't find enough workers, then we need to start letting the Mexican's back in. Only this time make them legal.

You knew who's going to be our next fast food workers? Afganistan refuges.

Thousands of Afghans are being evacuated to the United States. Who are they, and what happens when they arrive in the US? Are they vetted for possible security threats?​

What is rich? 11.71 million. You won't pay a death tax on 11.70 million your daddy leaves you. But you will pay a death tax on every dollar over that amount. I think you'll be fine.

When a person dies, their assets could be subject to estate taxes and inheritance taxes, depending on where they lived and how much they were worth. While the threat of estate taxes and inheritance taxes is real, in reality, the vast majority of estates are too small to be charged a federal estate tax—which, as of 2021, applies only if the assets of the deceased person are worth $11.70 million or more.

So our government decided rather than raise your taxes, we have this death tax on RICH people. Why you crying about it? It's not fair? WAAAAH

Rounding up $80K to $100 again, huh?

They wanted to break unions, send jobs overseas and hire illegals.
Globalism and kumbaya lib diversity have done great harm to the American economy

without manufacturing we are a shell of the powerful economic engine that America used to be

in a sense it could be said that all Americans are just living off Daddy’s wealth

Rounding up $80K to $100 again, huh?
Don't forget I max out my 401K. So the $80K is what I show uncle same every year after I have maxed out my 401K. Do you not count that income?

So back before Corona when I almost made $100K, that wasn't counting my 401K either. So I was probably making $120,000.

In fact I may not have taken enough out. If I took more out I might have fallen into a lower tax bracket.

I just turned 50 last year in November so I found out I can put even more in my 401K. So I did. I'm not putting in 30% of my pay plus my company matches 4%. I'm rich pussy.

Globalism and kumbaya lib diversity have done great harm to the American economy

without manufacturing we are a shell of the powerful economic engine that America used to be

in a sense it could be said that all Americans are just living off Daddy’s wealth
True.

But just remember. The American rich and corporations still own those manufacturing plants in Mexico. So rich Americans are still getting rich. Shipping those jobs overseas just fucked workers. And how did they convince us to ship those jobs overseas? They said it'd be better for you, the consumer. You'll save money. So do you really save that much shopping at Walmart? I don't see it.

I dont know whats so special about 11.7

you want government to steal the wealth from some citizens

but only the ones that you choose
It's the number they decided on. You don't know? Then stop suggesting the number isn't fair.

It's probably because most farms are worth $10 million or less and we don't want to fuck over the farmers kids when they inherit the farm. But any farmer worth over $12 million, is going to be hit with the death tax.

Don't worry. It's not on the first $11 million. Just on every dollar above and beyond.

And you guys act like I came up with this threshold or that the poor did it. They didn't. Our politicians both Dems and Repubs got together and decided this number was fair.

So why are you playing class warfare now and trying to change it?

When a person dies, their assets could be subject to estate taxes and inheritance taxes, depending on where they lived and how much they were worth.

Disagree.

Sorry, but my children, not others, should be able to reap the benefits of my successes.
The best decade for all of us was the 1990's. The rich were rich enough, just not in their opinion. They wanted to be richer. They wanted more tax breaks. They wanted to do away with regulations that cut into their profits. They wanted to break unions, send jobs overseas and hire illegals.

Ironically you are confused about which party truly protects the ultra-wealthy. There is a reason the Zuckerbergs and Gates of the world are Democrats. They won't pay these taxes, they have teams of accountants and lawyers that will see to it. There is a myriad of ways to avoid these taxes. This is a dog and pony show by the Democrats who want to continue to push the narrative about the rich not paying their fair share, which is absolutely laughable.

What we need to do is tell poor Americans they have 30 days to get back to fucking work. Cut them off of unemployment benefits. Those end TODAY.

Wow, we agree. Stop voting for Democrats then because this is their thing. They don't care one bit about putting people to work, just creating more dependents thus more votes.

I just turned 50 last year in November so I found out I can put even more in my 401K. So I did. I'm not putting in 30% of my pay plus my company matches 4%. I'm rich pussy.

You are not rich.

Forum List

Back