Gabby Petito Missing

Fang

Platinum Member
Jan 26, 2012
Anyone else following this? Short version... Gabby Petito and her boyfriend, Brian Laundrie, were on a cross country trip. Last known location of Gabby was Utah. Brian drove the van back to Florida without reporting her missing and refuses to speak to police.

Anyone else following this? Short version... Gabby Petito and her boyfriend, Brian Laundrie, were on a cross country trip. Last known location of Gabby was Utah. Brian drove the van back to Florida without reporting her missing and refuses to speak to police.

I've been reading up on it too. Something about such cases draws my attention, especially the manner in which the boyfriend is acting obviously. If he is innocent, he isn't doing himself any favors. Though unfortunately, the idea of talking to police being a benefit to you is long gone in society, especially in Canada.

Our system is so corrupt that even Ontario Provincial Police who killed a baby refused to speak to their own police investigators. Nice example to the public right? I digress.

Can't the police just take him in for questioning and get his full information on video? He was the last one to see her, and, he had her vehicle (how does that work?).

I've been reading up on it too. Something about such cases draws my attention, especially the manner in which the boyfriend is acting obviously. If he is innocent, he isn't doing himself any favors. Though unfortunately, the idea of talking to police being a benefit to you is long gone in society, especially in Canada.

Our system is so corrupt that even Ontario Provincial Police who killed a baby refused to speak to their own police investigators. Nice example to the public right? I digress.

Can't the police just take him in for questioning and get his full information on video? He was the last one to see her, and, he had her vehicle (how does that work?).

Yea these cases draw my attention also. I'm not convinced he killed her just yet. The latest report is they got into an argument in Moab and she slapped him while being very emotional. He pushed her face away but never assaulted her. I'm wondering if maybe he just left her in Utah and drove home. Possibly something bad happened to her while by herself. He refuses to speak for the reasons you laid out.

Yea these cases draw my attention also. I'm not convinced he killed her just yet. The latest report is they got into an argument in Moab and she slapped him while being very emotional. He pushed her face away but never assaulted her. I'm wondering if maybe he just left her in Utah and drove home. Possibly something bad happened to her while by herself. He refuses to speak for the reasons the laid out.

Yeah he may not have done it, but why aren't the police questioning him and getting it on video? It may even be a case where he is emotionally already over her and just wants to move on, or may not even care about her. As sad as that sounds, he may be one who says "she made this decision, she will have to live with the consequences".

It just seems really odd and irresponsible to leave someone alone out there in such an environment. What did he think would happen, especially as it became dark?

Yeah he may not have done it, but why aren't the police questioning him and getting it on video? It may even be a case where he is emotionally already over her and just wants to move on, or may not even care about her. As sad as that sounds, he may be one who says "she made this decision, she will have to live with the consequences".

It just seems really odd and irresponsible to leave someone alone out there in such an environment. What did he think would happen, especially as it became dark?

I'm no legal expert, but I think since he has a lawyer and refuses to speak bringing him in for questioning might be pointless. My understanding is only a judge can order you to answer questions.

I'm no legal expert, but I think since he has a lawyer and refuses to speak bringing him in for questioning might be pointless. My understanding is only a judge can order you to answer questions.

A judge can not force someone who pleads the 5th say anything.

Once again someone is chosen to be above the law...

William shatner's three wives all died, the last one "drowned" in his swimming pool, and she was a lot younger....

LA County never saw a reason to convene a grand jury....

buddy system gone wrong? he killed her....either by hand or by leaving her in the wilderness..remember she is small 5 2 ish or so and 110 lbs...little people are easy to push around and its hard for them to survive long in extreme conditions

He killed her, why else lawyer up and refuse to speak to the police?

Okay, let's consider the accident angle: She fell, died, he panicked, and fled home. If that's true, her body will be easy to find. So far, they can't find her. So he also hid the body.

Guilty.

Once again someone is chosen to be above the law...

William shatner's three wives all died, the last one "drowned" in his swimming pool, and she was a lot younger....

LA County never saw a reason to convene a grand jury....

Marcy Lafferty is still alive (his second wife) Gloria Rand is still alive at 88 (his first wife)

I can imagine why there was no investigation into their deaths.

He killed her, why else lawyer up and refuse to speak to the police?

Okay, let's consider the accident angle: She fell, died, he panicked, and fled home. If that's true, her body will be easy to find. So far, they can't find her. So he also hid the body.

Guilty.
Plenty of reasons to lawyer up. It's always a good idea. In an interview with police, they can take notes, they have a video, the suspect only have their memory. Too easy to get tripped up and making oneself more suspicious. Innocence and guilt have nothing to do with it, especially if the police get tunnel vision and presume guilt.

We don't know what their relationship was like, only snapshots, which means there could be underlying issues on her side. I don’t buy the portrayal of her being a perfect angel. I'll wait and see, but looks like there could be more to this.

..she's got a nice rack ..if the kid did nothing wrong, he should be be giving information--but he's not

....AND the boy's parents did not answer GB's parents messages---???!!!!! and the girl's parent's tried contacting the jackass boy--no answer!!!!..if he left her there, [ alive ] he should be stating that...that's not a crime ....

Last edited:
..this is FKD up!! he's on a trip with the girl--comes back, doesn't tell anyone, gets a lawyer -GUILTY as hell!!!!!!
..drives THOUSANDS of miles home--without the girl ...the girl is not calling or texting...etc etc....totally fkd up by him and his parents---they are saying FU to the girl's parents--I say hang them until they tell the truth

..this is FKD up!! he's on a trip with the girl--comes back, doesn't tell anyone, gets a lawyer -GUILTY as hell!!!!!!
..drives THOUSANDS of miles home--without the girl ...the girl is not calling or texting...etc etc....totally fkd up by him and his parents---they are saying FU to the girl's parents--I say hang them until they tell the truth

Guilty or not I think it’s safe to say this guy is a serious POS. Only he knows what happened. This will never leave him for the rest of his life.

New Topics

Forum List

Back