Trump’s Cabinet Members Discuss Invoking 25th Amendment

too little too late...
he already infected half the country...

the-walking-dead-trump.jpg

Pedo joe is unfit for office yet here he comes.....a fraudster, huckster, corrupt, ccp owned idiot who hates this country. Quite frankly, this is what the country deserves.
Yes we deserve joe. We deserve better
Just keep your wallet open and you'll be in good standing with your tribe.

Can’t come soon enough. The man is unfit for office.

If this nation had any balls, he’d be on trial for what he has done since the election. But we’ll let the SDNY take care of that.

Sez who?

the lying lib media?

Pedo joe is unfit for office yet here he comes.....a fraudster, huckster, corrupt, ccp owned idiot who hates this country. Quite frankly, this is what the country deserves.
I never did better than the 8 years Clinton was president or Obama’s 8 years.

Trump passed a tax break and that was supposed to make the economy boom. Then he started a trade war with China. I’m in manufacturing so my sales suffreed. In 2019 trump only had 2.3% growth because of that trade war.

Bush caused the Great Recession. Then trumps handling of the corona virus caused an even greater recession. Self inflicted because of how he handled it. From lying to us in February to mocking people who wear masks to encouraging people get together for xmas and thanksgiving.

Thank god he’s done

If this nation had any balls, he’d be on trial for what he has done since the election. But we’ll let the SDNY take care of that.

Sez who?

the lying lib media?

Trump lied about the election being rigged.

You are not a good judge of what is and isn’t a lie.

Just like the Trump supporting crowd has been doing like sheep since 11/4? :auiqs.jpg:
What is it up to now? Enough to get him out of the legal issues he's got coming his way?
I think not. Keep your wallets open for him.

Sez who?

the lying lib media?

The election was rigged and it was never properly investigated.

I never did better than the 8 years Clinton was president or Obama’s 8 years.

Trump passed a tax break and that was supposed to make the economy boom. Then he started a trade war with China. I’m in manufacturing so my sales suffreed. In 2019 trump only had 2.3% growth because of that trade war.

Bush caused the Great Recession. Then trumps handling of the corona virus caused an even greater recession. Self inflicted because of how he handled it. From lying to us in February to mocking people who wear masks to encouraging people get together for xmas and thanksgiving.

Thank god he’s done

Funny stuff and yes the economy was booming with trump until the coronavirus was released and it would still be cruising had liberal mayors and governors not locked down their economies. You will reap what you have sown and it won't be pretty.

Sez who?

the lying lib media?

The election was rigged and it was never properly investigated.

I agree if you are talking about Florida 2000

Forum List

Back