Trump’s Cabinet Members Discuss Invoking 25th Amendment

Pedo joe is unfit for office yet here he comes.....a fraudster, huckster, corrupt, ccp owned idiot who hates this country. Quite frankly, this is what the country deserves.
Yes we deserve joe. We deserve better

You're right,liberals do deserve a drooling idiot that cant remember where he left his toothbrush this morning.

Pedo joe is unfit for office yet here he comes.....a fraudster, huckster, corrupt, ccp owned idiot who hates this country. Quite frankly, this is what the country deserves.
Just keep your wallet open and you'll be in good standing with your tribe.
I never did better than the 8 years Clinton was president or Obama’s 8 years.

Trump passed a tax break and that was supposed to make the economy boom. Then he started a trade war with China. I’m in manufacturing so my sales suffreed. In 2019 trump only had 2.3% growth because of that trade war.

Bush caused the Great Recession. Then trumps handling of the corona virus caused an even greater recession. Self inflicted because of how he handled it. From lying to us in February to mocking people who wear masks to encouraging people get together for xmas and thanksgiving.

Thank god he’s done

Funny stuff and yes the economy was booming with trump until the coronavirus was released and it would still be cruising had liberal mayors and governors not locked down their economies. You will reap what you have sown and it won't be pretty.
2.3% growth in 2019 is not considered booming. In fact candidate trump said so when obama only had 2.3% growth.

What does this mean? It means you republicans are hypocrites and hold us to a higher standard. It also means trumps trickle down tax breaks did not deliver except for the rich people who got the lions share of those tax breaks.
Obama had to fudge the numbers just to make it look like we had positive growth.
Experts said that his policies caused the slowest recovery in US history.
Not experts, republicans said it. They also said trump had the greatest economy America had ever seen. He wouldn’t be a one termer if that was true

I agree if you are talking about Florida 2000
That was the one where gore voters were too stupid to fill out a paper ballot
They are called Floridians.

Speaking of Floridians, the guy stealing the lectern from Pilosi's office has been identified as a FLORIDA MAN from Parrish, Florida right down from Tampa. He's 36 and married to a doctor.
I love it when Republicans bash poor (black) people for protesting and rioting. And then these spoiled rich white dudes riot when they just don't win an election. Is this guy's wife not going to make a lot of money if Biden wins? Is he going to have to sell his yacht? Or maybe get a job? LOL Hopefully he can't find a good job because of his new criminal record.

Speaking of Floridians, the guy stealing the lectern from Pilosi's office has been identified as a FLORIDA MAN from Parrish, Florida right down from Tampa. He's 36 and married to a doctor.
I heard that out of the 52 arrested only one was from DC.

Trump passed a tax break and that was supposed to make the economy boom. Then he started a trade war with China. I’m in manufacturing so my sales suffreed. In 2019 trump only had 2.3% growth because of that trade war.

Bush caused the Great Recession. Then trumps handling of the corona virus caused an even greater recession. Self inflicted because of how he handled it. From lying to us in February to mocking people who wear masks to encouraging people get together for xmas and thanksgiving.

Thank god he’s done

Funny stuff and yes the economy was booming with trump until the coronavirus was released and it would still be cruising had liberal mayors and governors not locked down their economies. You will reap what you have sown and it won't be pretty.
2.3% growth in 2019 is not considered booming. In fact candidate trump said so when obama only had 2.3% growth.

What does this mean? It means you republicans are hypocrites and hold us to a higher standard. It also means trumps trickle down tax breaks did not deliver except for the rich people who got the lions share of those tax breaks.
Obama had to fudge the numbers just to make it look like we had positive growth.
Not experts, republicans said it. They also said trump had the greatest economy America had ever seen. He wouldn’t be a one termer if that was true
Too bad the media would never cover that, and the democrats covered it up. What brought down Trump was COVID and the media.

So you want to use the 25th amendment to remove someone who will be out of office 12 days the stupidity of that speaks for it’s self hey if that doesn’t work you can always impeach again.

He stole pelosi’s lecturn?

assuming its true thats funny

FDR was a four termer who died early in the 4th. He brought the country massive misery and war. Beloved?

I love it when Republicans bash poor (black) people for protesting and rioting. And then these spoiled rich white dudes riot when they just don't win an election
That works both ways

libs should have stood up and condemned black and clueless white violence over the summer

but since they didnt they have no right to complain now

Thank god he’s done

Too bad the media would never cover that, and the democrats covered it up. What brought down Trump was COVID and the media.
Thank god for a free uncensored media

Thank god he’s done

Thank god for a free uncensored media
Yeah....right....sure....uh-huh.....

FDR was a four termer who died early in the 4th. He brought the country massive misery and war. Beloved?
Yes he was beloved

there was no mail in balloting or Dominion voting machines in the 1930’s

so the democrats could not steal those elections

FDR was popularly elected president

Trump’s Cabinet Members Discuss Invoking 25th Amendment

Sez who?

the lying lib media?

Here is an update for your question. There is literally a House Probe looking into this as we speak

The committee is zeroing in on the period from Election Day to Inauguration Day and wants agencies to turn over “all documents and communications relating to the Twenty-Fifth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution,” which allows the vice president and a majority of Cabinet members to remove the president if they believe he is unfit for office.

Attachments

• 1630089240349.png
    1630089240349.png
    56 KB · Views: 7
Here is an update for your question. There is literally a House Probe looking into this as we speak

The committee is zeroing in on the period from Election Day to Inauguration Day and wants agencies to turn over “all documents and communications relating to the Twenty-Fifth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution,” which allows the vice president and a majority of Cabinet members to remove the president if they believe he is unfit for office.

Thats called a fishing expedition

Democrats should be looking at the mental shell of a senile old man sitting in the white house now

Whether or not to replace biden is in their hands alone

Thats called a fishing expedition

Democrats should be looking at the mental shell of a senile old man sitting in the white house now

Whether or not to replace biden is in their hands alone
Why? All he’s doing is carrying out the he liberal agenda. Or trying anyways. You know, affordable healthcare, fair taxation, common sense gun legislation, environment, labor, liberal judges.

Just like trump pretty much carried out the conservative agenda. Just like desantos or whoever you nominate next time. Maybe you’ll nominate trump even though his own cabinet discussed the 25th amendment to remove him from power.

You guys love your Hitler. Yes we forgave Clinton for lying about a blowjob. You forgive trump of insurrection.

Why? All he’s doing is carrying out the he liberal agenda. Or trying anyways. You know, affordable healthcare, fair taxation, common sense gun legislation, environment, labor, liberal judges.
I dont think you can fix biden even if you wanted to

as for the liberal agenda it's typical someting-for-nothing bs

For instance if you want fair taxation then make everyone pay the same rate on every dollar of income with no deductions for anything

otherwise its simply taking from those who earned it and giving it to those who didnt earn it

I dont think you can fix biden even if you wanted to

as for the liberal agenda it's typical someting-for-nothing bs

For instance if you want fair taxation then make everyone pay the same rate on every dollar of income with no deductions for anything

otherwise its simply taking from those who earned it and giving it to those who didnt earn it
Hey stupid. A flat tax isn't fair. Our government determined a long time ago it's not right or fair and won't work. Do you know who wants a flat tax? The rich. So, stop it. Just stop.

Forum List

Back