Trump's Blog Isn't Lighting Up The Internet

The Desk of Donald J. Trump is limited — users can’t comment or engage with the actual posts beyond sharing them to other platforms, an action few people do, according to the data.

On another board, a Trump idolator is copying everyone of T****'s postings from that blog. It's like that guy a couple years ago that kept posting all the Nigerian news--remember him? I'm trying to get the blog thread pulled on rule violations. No comments by poster, no discussion except people stopping by to say Fuck T****.

It's a work around, an advertisement. If people want to read his garbage, they can go to his blog. I can see copying a specific entry if you have something intelligent to say about it, but just spreading this has-been's puke should be a copyright infringement or SOMETHING.
How illiberal of you. :eusa_think:

Journalism is reporting. Editorializing is opining on events. So you are advocating for editorializing, but against journalism.

Interesting.
Since when is a political debate board meant to be a magazine or newspaper? That's just silly.
Since when are colleges and Universities supposed to be places of honest debate? Since when are social media platforms supposed to be places of open and honest debate? Since when are public gatherings supposed to be places of open and honest debate? wth? right? This ain't no free society, what a silly concept.

. . . yeah, you're right. We need to get into all areas of public engagement and close down society wherever and whenever we can.

Sharing of information and freethinking are a threat to oligarchic collectivism, and thus, Big Brother and the Nanny must shut that shit down, eh?
Oh, settle down. Jesus.
No one is trying to shut down his blog, but copying it whole just to spread it on another site because he was very appropriately banned from spreading lies on FB is sleazy. I suppose that's fitting considering who it is.

At any rate, once again you are blown into the stratosphere screeching the end of the world over one very simple, clear situation that has nothing to do with all your philosophical dump.
Why don't you get banned? All you and your ilk do is lie.

Turns out people didn't flock to trump's new blog.

Turns out it's basically a dud.

LOL

If Trumps blog gets 20 followers that would be twice as many as Kid Drowning Rape Promoting *Joes average campaign rally and you leftist actually believe he received the most votes in history.
These T**** clowns have gone so far up his ass that they've even adopted T****'s obsession over ratings and popularity contests.

Guess what? I didn't choose President Biden because of his celebrity or his Nielsen ratings because I didn't vote for a reality tv star.

Sure he did. Job Killing Rich Old White Dementia Riddled *Joe received more black votes than any president in history, even Obama.
That's right! That's how historically terrible the mentally ill orange slob was. History will record this, despite the gnashing and cackling of your cult.

The Desk of Donald J. Trump is limited — users can’t comment or engage with the actual posts beyond sharing them to other platforms, an action few people do, according to the data.

On another board, a Trump idolator is copying everyone of T****'s postings from that blog. It's like that guy a couple years ago that kept posting all the Nigerian news--remember him? I'm trying to get the blog thread pulled on rule violations. No comments by poster, no discussion except people stopping by to say Fuck T****.

It's a work around, an advertisement. If people want to read his garbage, they can go to his blog. I can see copying a specific entry if you have something intelligent to say about it, but just spreading this has-been's puke should be a copyright infringement or SOMETHING.

Journalism is reporting. Editorializing is opining on events. So you are advocating for editorializing, but against journalism.

Interesting.
Since when is a political debate board meant to be a magazine or newspaper? That's just silly.
Since when are colleges and Universities supposed to be places of honest debate? Since when are social media platforms supposed to be places of open and honest debate? Since when are public gatherings supposed to be places of open and honest debate? wth? right? This ain't no free society, what a silly concept.

. . . yeah, you're right. We need to get into all areas of public engagement and close down society wherever and whenever we can.

Sharing of information and freethinking are a threat to oligarchic collectivism, and thus, Big Brother and the Nanny must shut that shit down, eh?
Oh, settle down. Jesus.
No one is trying to shut down his blog, but copying it whole just to spread it on another site because he was very appropriately banned from spreading lies on FB is sleazy. I suppose that's fitting considering who it is.

At any rate, once again you are blown into the stratosphere screeching the end of the world over one very simple, clear situation that has nothing to do with all your philosophical dump.
Why don't you get banned? All you and your ilk do is lie.
1620764951771.png

If Fox News is an insufficient echo chamber, you’ve got serious problems.

Conservatives and Trump supporters have a thing about excluding outside information, debate or challenging their beliefs.

They are weak.
Conservatives have a thing about excluding bullshit. For instance , any rational human being can plainly see its leftists shutting down any speech that challenges their beliefs. There’s new examples of this on an almost daily basis. Now I use to believe they were just low info cnn watchers but with all the information available on the internet and many other sources its clear they just block anything but their force fed narrative out. Leftists actually have the amazing ability to lie to themselves and each other.

If Fox News is an insufficient echo chamber, you’ve got serious problems.

Conservatives and Trump supporters have a thing about excluding outside information, debate or challenging their beliefs.

They are weak.
Conservatives have a thing about excluding bullshit. For instance , any rational human being can plainly see its leftists shutting down any speech that challenges their beliefs. There’s new examples of this on an almost daily basis. Now I use to believe they were just low info cnn watchers but with all the information available on the internet and many other sources its clear they just block anything but their force fed narrative out. Leftists actually have the amazing ability to lie to themselves and each other.
Excluding bullshit is your excuse for excluding reality that is just too hard for you to accept.

Sure he did. Job Killing Rich Old White Dementia Riddled *Joe received more black votes than any president in history, even Obama.
That's right! That's how historically terrible the mentally ill orange slob was. History will record this, despite the gnashing and cackling of your cult.
Yes! It’s True ! It really is! Rich Old White Racist Two Time Presidential Loser *Joe got more votes than any president in history because the other guy was bad.

Turns out people didn't flock to trump's new blog.

Turns out it's basically a dud.

LOL

If Trumps blog gets 20 followers that would be twice as many as Kid Drowning Rape Promoting *Joes average campaign rally and you leftist actually believe he received the most votes in history.
These T**** clowns have gone so far up his ass that they've even adopted T****'s obsession over ratings and popularity contests.

Guess what? I didn't choose President Biden because of his celebrity or his Nielsen ratings because I didn't vote for a reality tv star.
Ok. Did you vote for Bush either time?

Interesting.

Oh, settle down. Jesus.

image.jpg

Interesting.

Oh, settle down. Jesus.

image.jpg
You're so right.

The American people have dropped that fat bastard like a sack of potatoes.

Interesting.

Oh, settle down. Jesus.

image.jpg
You're so right.
I was referring to YOU nitwit. Stop with the straw-men. . . keep it up, or you will have an army of them doing your bidding.

:auiqs.jpg:

Interesting.

Oh, settle down. Jesus.

image.jpg
You're so right.
I was referring to YOU nitwit. Stop with the straw-men. . . keep it up, or you will have an army of them doing your bidding.

I know you were, but it was perfect truth.

Interesting.

Oh, settle down. Jesus.

image.jpg
You're so right.

An army of what?

Let it go lefties. Tell us how adept the current president is on internet discussions. The latest was president Biden reading an internet address that ended in ".gov" and he misread it as ".gum". How is that possible?

Forum List

Back