Trump's Blog Isn't Lighting Up The Internet

Turns out people didn't flock to trump's new blog.

Turns out it's basically a dud.

LOL

If Trumps blog gets 20 followers that would be twice as many as Kid Drowning Rape Promoting *Joes average campaign rally and you leftist actually believe he received the most votes in history.

I find it strange the people who demand open discussion and debates are the ones who bitch and moan about CNN and only watch Fox News or now OANN because they can’t stand listening to anything other than what reinforces their beliefs.
Yeah, did you see all those conservatives demanding safe spaces, therapy animals and screaming at the sky the last 4 months?
Me neither.

LOL

If Trumps blog gets 20 followers that would be twice as many as Kid Drowning Rape Promoting *Joes average campaign rally and you leftist actually believe he received the most votes in history.
Yep, he mopped the floor with the mentally ill orange slob. He could have had zero rallies, since every nauseating superspreader Trump buttlicking rally was really a Biden rally. The mentally ill freak drummed up more votes against himself than for himself.

I find it strange the people who demand open discussion and debates are the ones who bitch and moan about CNN and only watch Fox News or now OANN because they can’t stand listening to anything other than what reinforces their beliefs.
Yeah, did you see all those conservatives demanding safe spaces, therapy animals and screaming at the sky the last 4 months?
Me neither.
Their exodus from Fox News because they refused to play into their mass delusion was precisely that.

They retreated to the safe space of OANN and Newsmax.

LOL

Yep, he mopped the floor with the mentally ill orange slob. He could have had zero rallies, since every nauseating superspreader Trump buttlicking rally was really a Biden rally. The mentally ill freak drummed up more votes against himself than for himself.
Massive fraud took place and it will be proven. It will be interesting to see what you say then. Trump will let no one forget, not even you. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Me neither.
Their exodus from Fox News because they refused to play into their mass delusion was precisely that.

It is not a mass delusion it is a mass cover up that has failed miserably.

Horseshit. I don't watch the idiot alphabet crews calling themselves news sources because I have an aversion to abject, bottom of the barrel stupidity and being lied to.
So blogs it is, eh?

If they paid people a nickel for each time they were wrong, you'd have more money than Gates.

It’s a mass delusion. You guys just skipped from one pile of bullshit to the next.

Yesterday’s Kraken is today’s Cyber Ninjas.

LOL

Sure he did. Job Killing Rich Old White Dementia Riddled *Joe received more black votes than any president in history, even Obama.
Do you think it was because of “If you don’t vote for me you ain’t black” or “ cmon man are you an addict?”.

My, my, the trump people are throwing fits.

You've made my day. Thanks.
You’re confusion laughing at you with throwing fits.
What's also funny is that they believe Racist Segregationist Joe who called Black Schools a Racial Jungle (literally called blacks monkeys) and who could not get even 100 people to turn out for one of his speeches, and had the lowest rated state of the union speech in history was more popular than Obama Bin Lying.

They believer that shit. Yet, I guess I should not be surprised when they can't tell the difference between a Vagina and a Swinging Dick.

Last edited:

LOL

You're just mad because... Biden.

Sorry, but you dumb fuckers voted for that stupid thing.

LOL

hes keeping you talking about him,,

:heehee:

Me neither.

Weak.

It’s a mass delusion. You guys just skipped from one pile of bullshit to the next.

Truth is, Joe Biden a Segregationist, and Racist was never more popular than Obama. The CCP and The DemNazi party, Dominion, along with some help from crooked Left Tard politicians who illegally changed our voting laws to extend the time they had to cheat and steal the election is the only way Joe got more than the 50 million fools who voted for him. They took all the extra cheating time to manufacture 30 million votes. Some of the damn things were even printed up in China fully filled out along with shipments of fake IDs for fake voters to match.

Most Amazing bloodless COUP to ever go down in History.

Truth is, Joe Biden a Segregationist, and Racist was never more popular than Obama. The CCP and The DemNazi party, Dominion, along with some help from crooked Left Tard politicians who illegally changed our voting laws to extend the time they had to cheat and steal the election is the only way Joe got more than the 50 million fools who voted for him. They took all the extra cheating time to manufacture 30 million votes. Some of the damn things were even printed up in China fully filled out along with shipments of fake IDs for fake voters to match.

You are a lunatic.

The Desk of Donald J. Trump is limited — users can’t comment or engage with the actual posts beyond sharing them to other platforms, an action few people do, according to the data.

On another board, a Trump idolator is copying everyone of T****'s postings from that blog. It's like that guy a couple years ago that kept posting all the Nigerian news--remember him? I'm trying to get the blog thread pulled on rule violations. No comments by poster, no discussion except people stopping by to say Fuck T****.

It's a work around, an advertisement. If people want to read his garbage, they can go to his blog. I can see copying a specific entry if you have something intelligent to say about it, but just spreading this has-been's puke should be a copyright infringement or SOMETHING.
How illiberal of you. :eusa_think:

Journalism is reporting. Editorializing is opining on events. So you are advocating for editorializing, but against journalism.

Interesting.
Since when is a political debate board meant to be a magazine or newspaper? That's just silly.
Since when are colleges and Universities supposed to be places of honest debate? Since when are social media platforms supposed to be places of open and honest debate? Since when are public gatherings supposed to be places of open and honest debate? wth? right? This ain't no free society, what a silly concept.

. . . yeah, you're right. We need to get into all areas of public engagement and close down society wherever and whenever we can.

Sharing of information and freethinking are a threat to oligarchic collectivism, and thus, Big Brother and the Nanny must shut that shit down, eh?
Oh, settle down. Jesus.
No one is trying to shut down his blog, but copying it whole just to spread it on another site because he was very appropriately banned from spreading lies on FB is sleazy. I suppose that's fitting considering who it is.

At any rate, once again you are blown into the stratosphere screeching the end of the world over one very simple, clear situation that has nothing to do with all your philosophical dump.

You are a lunatic.
That is a compliment coming from one of the biggest liars and schills on the forum.

It will go down in history as the greatest fraud, the most amazing theft of Democracy in history.

Lady Liberty literally raped in front of our eyes and the integrity of our elections forever dishonored.

President Fraud Biden would agree, if he actually knew where the Hell he was, and what room he is in.

Forum List

Back