Trump's Blog Isn't Lighting Up The Internet

Turns out people didn't flock to trump's new blog.

Turns out it's basically a dud.
Biden doesn't even get viewers when he has one of his nothing pressers. Meh.

Trump the alledgedly battered, beaten, defeated, twice impeached, ostracized ex-president shunned by media and blocked everywhere still gets over 212,000 likes from people just posting a comment to his new, days-old blog while no longer president nor even running for a single office, and the schmuck-faced OP Dana7360 wants to try to write it off a failure! :21:

Talk about famous last words, again.

Let's ask the better question of what Democrat (or politician period) gets a LARGER following of a simple comment on their blog site?

How many would Joe get? (Hint: Joe will never have a blog because the left doesn't want you to see that NO ONE would care!)

The Desk of Donald J. Trump is limited — users can’t comment or engage with the actual posts beyond sharing them to other platforms, an action few people do, according to the data.

On another board, a Trump idolator is copying everyone of T****'s postings from that blog. It's like that guy a couple years ago that kept posting all the Nigerian news--remember him? I'm trying to get the blog thread pulled on rule violations. No comments by poster, no discussion except people stopping by to say Fuck T****.

It's a work around, an advertisement. If people want to read his garbage, they can go to his blog. I can see copying a specific entry if you have something intelligent to say about it, but just spreading this has-been's puke should be a copyright infringement or SOMETHING.
How illiberal of you. :eusa_think:

Journalism is reporting. Editorializing is opining on events. So you are advocating for editorializing, but against journalism.

Interesting.
Since when is a political debate board meant to be a magazine or newspaper? That's just silly.

You're overlooking one thing, dipshit-- -- -- before, Trump was POTUS or running for POTUS.

Trump isn't even running for anything right now.

Watch it all change the minute he announces he is back in the race for POTUS or some other office!

Let's put a blog of Joe Bidden up and see how many it draws, maybe a couple hundred from the media?

Trump the alledgedly battered, beaten, defeated, twice impeached, ostracized ex-president shunned by media and blocked everywhere still gets over 212,000 likes from people just posting a comment to his new, days-old blog while no longer president nor even running for a single office, and the schmuck-faced OP Dana7360 wants to try to write it off a failure! :21:

Let's ask the better question of what Democrat (or politician period) gets a LARGER following of a simple comment on their blog site?

How many would Joe get? (Hint: Joe will never have a blog because the left doesn't want you to see that NO ONE would care!)
Joe doesn't need a blog. He's President.

The Desk of Donald J. Trump is limited — users can’t comment or engage with the actual posts beyond sharing them to other platforms, an action few people do, according to the data.

On another board, a Trump idolator is copying everyone of T****'s postings from that blog. It's like that guy a couple years ago that kept posting all the Nigerian news--remember him? I'm trying to get the blog thread pulled on rule violations. No comments by poster, no discussion except people stopping by to say Fuck T****.

It's a work around, an advertisement. If people want to read his garbage, they can go to his blog. I can see copying a specific entry if you have something intelligent to say about it, but just spreading this has-been's puke should be a copyright infringement or SOMETHING.
Jawohl! Sieg Heil mein Brownshirt!
I look good in brown, don't I?
Jawohl!
Thx

Trump was president and he had a blog. Probably one of the biggest followings in history.

Joe doesn't need a blog. He's already a big fat zero being totally laughed at and ignored on the world stage and in the press; he hardly needs TWO places to be a total nothing.

You're overlooking one thing, dipshit-- -- -- before, Trump was POTUS or running for POTUS.

Trump isn't even running for anything right now.

Watch it all change the minute he announces he is back in the race for POTUS or some other office!

Let's put a blog of Joe Bidden up and see how many it draws, maybe a couple hundred from the media?

Yeah, he wouldn't be able to put a sentence together. Anything that might make sense would have to be written by someone else and everyone would know--just like his rehearsed presser.

Jawohl! Sieg Heil mein Brownshirt!
I look good in brown, don't I?
Jawohl!
Thx
Bitte

More people giving likes in one day to the Trump Blog than showed up for an entire year of SNORE Biden Rallies.

How illiberal of you. :eusa_think:

Journalism is reporting. Editorializing is opining on events. So you are advocating for editorializing, but against journalism.

Interesting.
Since when is a political debate board meant to be a magazine or newspaper? That's just silly.
Since when are colleges and Universities supposed to be places of honest debate? Since when are social media platforms supposed to be places of open and honest debate? Since when are public gatherings supposed to be places of open and honest debate? wth? right? This ain't no free society, what a silly concept.

. . . yeah, you're right. We need to get into all areas of public engagement and close down society wherever and whenever we can.

Sharing of information and freethinking are a threat to oligarchic collectivism, and thus, Big Brother and the Nanny must shut that shit down, eh?

LOL

hes keeping you talking about him,,
YES We want to make sure you don't forget the moron who tried to put America in his swamp
as opposed to the other swamp that put us in 30 trillion in debt,,, dont worry I didnt vote for either,,

LOL

hes keeping you talking about him,,
YES We want to make sure you don't forget the moron who tried to put America in his swamp
How could we forget demented ole Pinochijoe??

Forum List

Back