Trump's Blog Isn't Lighting Up The Internet

I find it strange the people who demand open discussion and debates are the ones who bitch and moan about CNN and only watch Fox News or now OANN because they can’t stand listening to anything other than what reinforces their beliefs.

Turns out people didn't flock to trump's new blog.

Turns out it's basically a dud.

LOL

hes keeping you talking about him,,
YES We want to make sure you don't forget the moron who tried to put America in his swamp
How could we forget demented ole Pinochijoe??
Who's demented????
Person, woman, man, camera, TV}

Did Trump get that right ? lol lol lol

I find it strange the people who demand open discussion and debates are the ones who bitch and moan about CNN and only watch Fox News or now OANN because they can’t stand listening to anything other than what reinforces their beliefs.
Take it easy snowflake, and don't get your transgender bathroom confused soiled panties in a bunch.

Joe Biden's dirty diapers are going no where for the next 4 senile years, and we still have to listen to you ramble like a fool on here every day.

LOL

YES We want to make sure you don't forget the moron who tried to put America in his swamp
How could we forget demented ole Pinochijoe??
Who's demented????
Person, woman, man, camera, TV}

Did Trump get that right ? lol lol lol
Pinochijoe is demented doofus.....wears a Depends on his face and covering his pelosi and eats his meals out of a Gerber jar. Get with it looneybin.

LOL

He's good for a cheap laugh.

Haven't looked at your sig or avatar lately, have you? Or read your broken English posts.

I like a Biden worshipper talking about Trump being a laugh though, that is a laugh

LOL

I wonder... have you heard he wasn't prez any more?

She knows Biden is President, which means he needs people to be major distracted. Especially at nap time

LOL

He doesn't need it to. The very fact you're talking about it means it's working in drawing zealots like you out of the woodwork.

• Funny
Reactions: kaz

LOL

Apparently even some of his cult is realizing they are happier when he doesn't appear even to exist. I am sure that's a slow learning process, probably happening without most of them even realizing it.

LOL

He doesn't need it to. The very fact you're talking about it means it's working in drawing zealots like you out of the woodwork.

Great point, that is pretty funny how Democrats are advertising it

LOL

He's good for a cheap laugh.
like biden trying to get on a plane? that was truly hilarious

to much hot air on the liberal propaganda mills...in short, it stinks

Horseshit. I don't watch the idiot alphabet crews calling themselves news sources because I have an aversion to abject, bottom of the barrel stupidity and being lied to.

Horseshit. I don't watch the idiot alphabet crews calling themselves news sources because I have an aversion to abject, bottom of the barrel stupidity and being lied to.
So blogs it is, eh?

Forum List

Back