Trump's Big Announcement Is Tomorrow

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Although I'm pretty sure that we already know what it is. My fiancée is coming over for dinner and he takes top priority so I really hope I don't miss it, but if I do I know that I'll hear about it later on here. OhPleaseJustQuit

Although I'm pretty sure that we already know what it is. My fiancée is coming over for dinner and he takes top priority so I really hope I don't miss it, but if I do I know that I'll hear about it later on here. OhPleaseJustQuit

I miss Diaper Baby Trump

I know it was just a balloon
But still..:

There's no shame in therapy.
Words to live by. I suspect that many of the MAGA crowd are in need of a safe space after the midterm fiasco. No shame is asking for some help in coping with reality's ugly intrusion into their MAGA world~

Trump's announcemnt of his candidacy should be a cause of dismay..if you are a Republican.

Words to live by. I suspect that many of the MAGA crowd are in need of a safe space after the midterm fiasco. No shame is asking for some help in coping with reality's ugly intrusion into their MAGA world~

Trump's announcemnt of his candidacy should be a cause of dismay..if you are a Republican.

I don't need a safe space, I've accepted the midterms and the Republicans will still probably win the house although it's looking closer now unfortunately though.

This actually is a good time having one. Call out the election fraud that happened again in Maricopa County. Then you have what happened in Nevada with Laxalt getting it taken under the rug. It's the big steal part 2!

I don't need a safe space. I figured all along that democrats would use some massive, massive fraud.

is he announcing his health care plan? or releasing his taxes? or finishing the wall? or getting mexico to pay for that wall?

or is he announcing he will be a loser yet again? but hell he makes money off idiots giving their hard earned money to a so called billionaire

ULTRAMEGAMAGA! Say it!

is he announcing his health care plan? or releasing his taxes? or finishing the wall? or getting mexico to pay for that wall?

or is he announcing he will be a loser yet again? but hell he makes money off idiots giving their hard earned money to a so called billionaire

He's announcing that he knows about your secret crush on him.

It's okay. You can admit it.

It's nothing to be ashamed of.

unlike you i dont fall for con men....i dont give my cash to con men....or my vote...the case of politics in american right now is beyond belief and you cute little empty headed vessels who make the most noise....cheering for a loser...amazes me

OhPleaseJustQuit

unlike you i dont fall for con men....i dont give my cash to con men....or my vote...the case of politics in american right now is beyond belief and you cute little empty headed vessels who make the most noise....cheering for a loser...amazes me

OhPleaseJustQuit

But he's all you talk about.

Admit it. We know about it already. You're not hiding it.

how is it all i talk about? such poor projection...and this is a current event discussion...and his failures certainly are current events, now arent they?

o and when i speak of someone....i have the spine to OhPleaseJustQuit

1668502851943.png

Forum List

Back