White Texas Teacher Benched Over Viral Rant on ‘Superior Race’

Jul 26, 2010
North Carolina
At Bohls Middle School, in Pflugerville, Texas, there is outrage among students and parents. The school and the school’s administrative panel are facing much backlash. A teacher had a conversation with some of his students about race. Among other things, the teacher said he believes that his race is the superior race. Since the teacher is a White man, his words enraged many of the students. Already, the students were recording him. As a result, the man’s comments ended up being shared for parents to see.

While the teacher and the students remain unnamed, the teacher is clearly shown in the video. Surely, the locals in the area know exactly who the teacher and the students are. Meanwhile, parents are putting pressure on Bohls Middle School, and the district, to do something about the teacher. While the teacher insisted he was not racist, he continued to make racially insensitive comments. During this conversation, there were a lot of students who called him out.

In the wake of the video going viral, Bohls Middle School announced they were putting the teacher on administrative leave. The teacher, who happens to be a White man, shared with the students that he believes his race is the superior race. As he elaborated, the man said that he believes members of every race feel this way. After saying that he is not racist, the man went onto say that he believes everybody is a bit racist.

This teacher sounds like many of the racist on this forum.

What makes these folks think they are superior to other human beings, the funny thing is that the folks who feel this way are the ones who haven't done a damn thing. All they are doing is riding off of the accomplishes of other whites.

“Bro, that’s racist,” the child says to the teacher, but loud enough for the class of diverse students to hear.

“So, if I was racist, I wouldn’t let you go to the restroom, would I?” a white teacher in a blue shirt and glasses asks the student after writing a pass.

In the next clip, the teacher is sitting down with the group of students in a circle. The child who asked to use the restroom sits across from the teacher as other students seemingly discuss racism with their instructor. The child who asked to use the restroom claims the teacher is not a former racist, but an active racist.

“I’m frustrated with this conversation,” the teacher says in a third clip after students ask, again, if he considers himself to be racist.

The student who asked to use the restroom forewarns the teacher about his dad’s notoriety on social media, and says the footage will get posted online.

“You guys do what you need to do,” the teacher responds. “You guys don’t think that I’ve made peace with all this stuff? You think I’m still walking around prejudiced against people?”

“Deep down in my heart,” the teacher is filmed saying in a fourth clip, “I’m ethnocentric, which means I think my race is the superior race.”

Kids in the classroom immediately explode in laughter. One student asks the teacher if he felt as if the white race was better than others.

“I think everybody thinks that,” the teacher says. “They’r

e just not honest about it.”

At Bohls Middle School, in Pflugerville, Texas, there is outrage among students and parents. The school and the school’s administrative panel are facing much backlash. A teacher had a conversation with some of his students about race. Among other things, the teacher said he believes that his race is the superior race. Since the teacher is a White man, his words enraged many of the students. Already, the students were recording him. As a result, the man’s comments ended up being shared for parents to see.

While the teacher and the students remain unnamed, the teacher is clearly shown in the video. Surely, the locals in the area know exactly who the teacher and the students are. Meanwhile, parents are putting pressure on Bohls Middle School, and the district, to do something about the teacher. While the teacher insisted he was not racist, he continued to make racially insensitive comments. During this conversation, there were a lot of students who called him out.

In the wake of the video going viral, Bohls Middle School announced they were putting the teacher on administrative leave. The teacher, who happens to be a White man, shared with the students that he believes his race is the superior race. As he elaborated, the man said that he believes members of every race feel this way. After saying that he is not racist, the man went onto say that he believes everybody is a bit racist.

This teacher sounds like many of the racist on this forum.

What makes these folks think they are superior to other human beings, the funny thing is that the folks who feel this way are the ones who haven't done a damn thing. All they are doing is riding off of the accomplishes of other whites.

“Bro, that’s racist,” the child says to the teacher, but loud enough for the class of diverse students to hear.

“So, if I was racist, I wouldn’t let you go to the restroom, would I?” a white teacher in a blue shirt and glasses asks the student after writing a pass.

In the next clip, the teacher is sitting down with the group of students in a circle. The child who asked to use the restroom sits across from the teacher as other students seemingly discuss racism with their instructor. The child who asked to use the restroom claims the teacher is not a former racist, but an active racist.

“I’m frustrated with this conversation,” the teacher says in a third clip after students ask, again, if he considers himself to be racist.

The student who asked to use the restroom forewarns the teacher about his dad’s notoriety on social media, and says the footage will get posted online.

“You guys do what you need to do,” the teacher responds. “You guys don’t think that I’ve made peace with all this stuff? You think I’m still walking around prejudiced against people?”

“Deep down in my heart,” the teacher is filmed saying in a fourth clip, “I’m ethnocentric, which means I think my race is the superior race.”

Kids in the classroom immediately explode in laughter. One student asks the teacher if he felt as if the white race was better than others.

“I think everybody thinks that,” the teacher says. “They’r

e just not honest about it.”
Your post is all jacked up, loaded with too much white space. Oh the irony.

If he actually said, that his race is superior, he's got to be fired.

That's not what he said. What he said was that everyone thinks their race is superior. I can expand on that. If at least some don't believe their race is superior (regardless of race) then that race just moved to 3rd class citizens as a race.

He should certainly not have been punished. He is as entitled to his opinion as anyone.

Meantime, I'm still waiting for someone to prove him actually wrong and inaccurate in his basic assertions after northern caucasian europeans essentially CREATED all of western civilization and the modern world we live in!

You'd think this teacher did something REALLY harmful like:
  • Gyrate sexually in little kids faces dressed as a woman with face paint.
  • Tell kids that they are really the opposite sex and should consider having surgery.
White people are the bomb!

Meantime, I'm still waiting for someone to prove him actually wrong and inaccurate in his basic assertions after northern caucasian europeans essentially CREATED all of western civilization and the modern world we live in!

You'd think this teacher did something REALLY harmful like:
  • Gyrate sexually in little kids faces dressed as a woman with face paint.
  • Tell kids that they are really the opposite sex and should consider having surgery.
White people are the bomb!
He is wrong because no human is superior to any other human. What we are is incompatible. Sometimes so incompatible that coexistence is impossible.

Whites graduate at a higher rate, do better in school, make more money, invent more things. become more doctors, are more successful. Whites have a much higher IQ than blacks as a why.
Well when you control everything, of course you do. How many black inventors were robbed of their inventions? How many black towns were sacked, burned and the black folks murdered. Of course, you do better in school, hell you create all the curriculum that is being taught. Of course, you have a higher IQ, again you created the test. Why would I create a test that I am going to score lower on.

Forum List

Back