Trump's 12 Impeachable Offenses

I bet GP loves pork.
Not as much as Trump
58cc7f55e6b0c.image.jpg

No worries, you get the pickled feet.

The emotional lib goo train never ends. Never any substance.
You would have to read the link to judge substance.
Here's a head start:

The End of the Rule of Law

2. Abuse of the Powers of the President and Abuse of Public Trust

“Unlike prior presidents, he has made presidential lies as routine as the rising and setting of the sun, confounding civil discourse, truth and public trust,” the memo to Pelosi reads. 'He has disrespected, belittled, and serially preyed upon women, mocked the disabled, incited violence against the mainstream media and critics, and encouraged and displayed bigotry towards minorities and minority Members of Congress, including intercession with Israel in serious violation of the Speech or Debate Clause, Article I, section 6, clause 1, to deny two Members visitor visas.'"

All subjective and I'm seeing nothing here that past presidents haven't done.
Which other POTUS has defied the Emoluments Clause?
Which other recent POTUS has failed to reveal his tax returns?

"4. Emoluments Clause

“Article I, section 9, clause 8 prohibits the President (and other federal officers), without the consent of Congress, from accepting any ‘present, emolument, office, or title, of any kind whatsoever, from any King, Prince, or foreign state.’

"'President Trump has notoriously refused to place his assets in a blind trust,' the memo reads. 'Instead, he continues to profit from opulent hotels heavily patronized by foreign governments. He has permitted his family to commercialize the White House. He has compromised the national interest to enrich family wealth on a scale unprecedented in the history of the presidency.'"

Hey moron, the emoluments clause isn't retroactive. Meaning that if Trump owned these properties and hotels BEFORE becoming president, he can legally continue to make money with them because no law says if you become president you have to sell off all your assets in order to make sure you don't make money with them while in office.

But keep going, you're embarrassing yourself very very well.

The 12 Days of Impeachment

On the first day of impeachment my liberal said to me Trump lied and we must impeach.

On the second day of impeachment my liberal said to me.....
Day 7

"7. Take Care Clause; Presentment Clause

"Article II, Section 3 obligates the president to “take care that the laws be faithfully executed.”

"'In violation of that trust, President Donald J. Trump deliberately attempted to frustrate special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation of collaboration between the Trump 2016 campaign and Russia to influence the presidential election,' Fein points out. 'Among other things, the President refused to answer specific questions relating to his presidential conduct; endeavored to fire the special counsel; dangled pardons for non-cooperating witnesses; and, urged Attorney General Jeff Sessions to reverse his recusal decision to better protect his presidency. In all these respects, the President was attempting to obstruct justice.'"

All the Democrats impeachment articles are going to be so stupid.

Article 1: Orange man bad. No like orange man... derp...

Article 2: derp... derp... orange man bad
"8. Due Process Clause

"The Fifth Amendment provides that no person shall “be deprived of life … without due process of law.”

"'In violation of due process, President Trump claims power, like his immediate two predecessors, to act as prosecutor, judge, jury, and executioner to kill American citizens or non-citizens alike, on or off a battlefield, whether or not engaged in hostilities, whether or not accused of crime, and whether or not posing an imminent threat of harm that would trigger a right of preemptive self-defense,' the memo reads."

This is nothing more than the liberal bitch and whine thread.

Y'all want some cheese with that whine?
"9. Appointments Clause

"'President Trump has repeatedly appointed principal officers of the United States, including the National Security Advisor and Cabinet officials, who have not been confirmed by the Senate in violation of the Appointments Clause, Article II, section 2, clause 2,' the memo reads. 'On a scale never practiced by prior presidents, Mr. Trump has filled as many as half of Cabinet posts with ‘Acting Secretaries’ who have never been confirmed by the Senate.'"

This is nothing more than the liberal bitch and whine thread.

Y'all want some cheese with that whine?
"9. Appointments Clause

"'President Trump has repeatedly appointed principal officers of the United States, including the National Security Advisor and Cabinet officials, who have not been confirmed by the Senate in violation of the Appointments Clause, Article II, section 2, clause 2,' the memo reads. 'On a scale never practiced by prior presidents, Mr. Trump has filled as many as half of Cabinet posts with ‘Acting Secretaries’ who have never been confirmed by the Senate.'"

Georgie, you have to know you're pissing into the wind. Trump is doing jes' fine.

:abgg2q.jpg: Democrats claiming to care about the rule of law while they operate sanctuary cities and states to shield them from laws. Then say things like ID theft and fraud committed by illegal foreign nationals is okay because they pay taxes.

Putting aside ignorance, arrogance, and stupidity...
The-Ham-661x500.jpg

"Bruce Fein a former senior official in the Department of Justice and a constitutional scholar, has identified 12 impeachable offenses committed by Donald Trump.

"But, as he notes, many of these constitutional violations are not unique to the Trump administration. They have been normalized by Democratic and Republican administrations..."

As far as Trump's unique brand of criminality goes:

"The 12 impeachable offenses committed by Trump and singled out by Fein are:

"1. Contempt of Congress

"Trump made clear his contempt of Congress when he boasted, '… I have Article II, where I have the right to do whatever I want as president.'"
1. He beat Hillary
2. He beat Hillary
3. He beat Hillary
4. He beat Hillary
5. He beat Hillary
6. He beat Hillary
7. He beat Hillary
8. He beat Hillary
9. He beat Hillary
10. He beat Hillary
11. He beat Hillary
12. He beat Hillary

There; the list.

Greg

The emotional lib goo train never ends. Never any substance.
You would have to read the link to judge substance.
Here's a head start:

2. Abuse of the Powers of the President and Abuse of Public Trust

“Unlike prior presidents, he has made presidential lies as routine as the rising and setting of the sun, confounding civil discourse, truth and public trust,” the memo to Pelosi reads. 'He has disrespected, belittled, and serially preyed upon women, mocked the disabled, incited violence against the mainstream media and critics, and encouraged and displayed bigotry towards minorities and minority Members of Congress, including intercession with Israel in serious violation of the Speech or Debate Clause, Article I, section 6, clause 1, to deny two Members visitor visas.'"

Which other POTUS has defied the Emoluments Clause?
Which other recent POTUS has failed to reveal his tax returns?

"4. Emoluments Clause

“Article I, section 9, clause 8 prohibits the President (and other federal officers), without the consent of Congress, from accepting any ‘present, emolument, office, or title, of any kind whatsoever, from any King, Prince, or foreign state.’

"'President Trump has notoriously refused to place his assets in a blind trust,' the memo reads. 'Instead, he continues to profit from opulent hotels heavily patronized by foreign governments. He has permitted his family to commercialize the White House. He has compromised the national interest to enrich family wealth on a scale unprecedented in the history of the presidency.'"

Substance gp, substance. Lol, the memo about a president making money. Ah yes, thats never happened, lol. And, it doesnt state anywhere in the constitution that a nominee or president has to to show their tax returns. Come on man. This is weak.
Substance gp, substance. Lol, the memo about a president making money. Ah yes, thats never happened, lol. And, it doesnt state anywhere in the constitution that a nominee or president has to to show their tax returns. Come on man. This is weak.
help-me-select-donald-trumps-christmas-gift-should-i-get-29455694.png

If the limbs didn't spend all their time making up crazy stories about Trump they might actually try and get something passed in congress. Imagine how screwed we would all be then. I hope they keep their little temper tantrum going. At least that way we are all safe from them crashing the economy and throwing out running the country into ruin.
"10. Soliciting a Foreign Contribution for the 2020 Presidential Campaign and Bribery

"'President Trump has endeavored to corrupt the 2020 presidential campaign by soliciting the President of Ukraine to contribute something of value to diminish the popularity of potential rival Joe Biden, i.e., a Ukrainian investigation of Mr. Biden and his son Hunter relating to potential corrupt practices of Burisma, which compensated Hunter handsomely ($50,000 per month). In so doing, Mr. Trump violated the criminal campaign finance prohibition set forth in 52 U.S.C. 30121,' Fein’s memo reads."

Let's take it from the top:

(1) "He has disrespected, belittled, and serially preyed upon women..." Only a moron equates criticism of a particular woman as an indication of misogyny; the women Trump has criticized as President have been eminently worthy of each and every word of criticism he bestowed. Some examples of the object of his criticisms: AOC, Tlaib, Maxine Waters. Case closed. "Preyed upon women"? As President? Ridiculous.

(2) "...mocked the disabled..." This preposterous claim has been thoroughly debunked. The gestures used in his mocking of the reporter in question have no relationship whatsoever with the infirmity of the reporter, were commonly used by Trump in mocking others, and the reporter's problem is completely controlled with medication, which is why Trump was not even aware of the problem.

(3) "...incited violence against the mainstream media and critics..." Really? When? Where? Examples of any media members being harmed by Trump-inspired violence...didn't think so. Want to talk about how many Trump-supporting public speakers have been attacked and violently silenced by the TDS brigades?

(4) "...encouraged and displayed bigotry towards minorities and minority Members of Congress..." Total bullshit. Bigotry toward minorities? Examples?...didn't think so.

(5) "...intercession with Israel in serious violation of the Speech or Debate Clause, Article I, section 6, clause 1..." Total and utter nonsense.
(1) "He has disrespected, belittled, and serially preyed upon women..." Only a moron equates criticism of a particular woman as an indication of misogyny; the women Trump has criticized as President have been eminently worthy of each and every word of criticism he bestowed. Some examples of the object of his criticisms: AOC, Tlaib, Maxine Waters. Case closed. "Preyed upon women"? As President? Ridiculous.
maxresdefault.jpg

Trump's a serial molester not unlike Clinton and Epstein.

Let's take it from the top:

(2) "...mocked the disabled..." This preposterous claim has been thoroughly debunked. The gestures used in his mocking of the reporter in question have no relationship whatsoever with the infirmity of the reporter, were commonly used by Trump in mocking others, and the reporter's problem is completely controlled with medication, which is why Trump was not even aware of the problem.

(3) "...incited violence against the mainstream media and critics..." Really? When? Where? Examples of any media members being harmed by Trump-inspired violence...didn't think so. Want to talk about how many Trump-supporting public speakers have been attacked and violently silenced by the TDS brigades?

(4) "...encouraged and displayed bigotry towards minorities and minority Members of Congress..." Total bullshit. Bigotry toward minorities? Examples?...didn't think so.

(5) "...intercession with Israel in serious violation of the Speech or Debate Clause, Article I, section 6, clause 1..." Total and utter nonsense.
.mocked the disabled..." This preposterous claim has been thoroughly debunked. The gestures used in his mocking of the reporter in question have no relationship whatsoever with the infirmity of the reporter, were commonly used by Trump in mocking others, and the reporter's problem is completely controlled with medication, which is why Trump was not even aware of the problem.
_86890138_86889447.jpg

Forum List

Back