Trumpers Are Threatening Violence

Oh boo hoo. I suppose the left has been nothing but sweet and tolerant for the past 4 years, right?

:icon_rolleyes:

"The left"?

This isn't about "politics". This is a CULT. Read the post I just quoted.
Then think about the yahoos plotting to KIDNAP AND EXECUTE a governor.
"Very fine people". "Stand by". "Beat the crap out of 'em". Running cars off the road. We could go on and on.
I like this cult. And you ain't seen nuthin' yet.

Fortunately, the vast majority of them are all talk. They make vague threats of violence on here, but they would never follow up on that.

It kind of seems like they're all collectively trying to rile up someone ELSE to go murder someone of their choosing.
All talk? Some asswipe try to block my car, hurt me or mine, try to burn my place down that I barely hang on to and in general are violent towards me...will get shot. I am old enough to not give a fuck if I wind up in jail. 3 hots and a cot...no rent.
I've had enough of this bullshit. And I am NOT alone.

The ugly underbelly of Trumpism is all over this thread
People hold different views than you and are free to voice them. Get over it. If you want fascism, move to country without our Constitutional guarantees to free thought and voice.
Free to listen to fascist bullshit from folks like you? What a privilege.

The ugly underbelly of Trumpism is all over this thread
People hold different views than you and are free to voice them. Get over it. If you want fascism, move to country without our Constitutional guarantees to free thought and voice.
Voicing murderous intent is ...yea...what Trumpers are doing these days

Fortunately, the vast majority of them are all talk. They make vague threats of violence on here, but they would never follow up on that.

It kind of seems like they're all collectively trying to rile up someone ELSE to go murder someone of their choosing.
All talk? Some asswipe try to block my car, hurt me or mine, try to burn my place down that I barely hang on to and in general are violent towards me...will get shot. I am old enough to not give a fuck if I wind up in jail. 3 hots and a cot...no rent.
I've had enough of this bullshit. And I am NOT alone.
Yea...except that none of that is what this thread is about.

Read the OP. It's about murdering people because of their politics

Kick a dog enough times..its gonna bite. I hear buttloads....73 million....of barks and growls. Wanna play some more? I think most are ready to play back. It won't be pretty.

Kick a dog enough times..its gonna bite. I hear buttloads....73 million....of barks and growls. Wanna play some more? I think most are ready to play back. It won't be pretty.
So you're gonna start killin your neighbors?

They're targeting public officials across the nation as well as "leftists" in general.

We have even seen it on this very forum,..today

You get what you deserve really.

That said, I support the FBI finding these people, and tossing them in prison if necessary. Still you getting what you deserve... but so should they. Two wrongs doesn't make a right.

They're targeting public officials across the nation as well as "leftists" in general.

They are mostly peaceful threats.

They are mostly peaceful threats.
EXCELLENT comeback! Excellent!

48% of the USA is in a cult?
No, not 48%. I think Hillary Clinton said only 1/3 of Trump supporters were “deplorables.” I hated her politics. Never agreed with her about ... pretty much anything. But I think she was right about that. I’d guess about a third, maybe less, of Trump voters are truly deplorable, ignorant fanatics — Trump cultists of one sort or another. Add them to really crazy liberals and we get almost half the country who are just plain nuts — in my humble opinion. :)

All I see—both here on USMB and across the greater internet—are patriotic American people blowing off steam. For that, Leach, you ought to be very thankful. For years and decades your side has pressed and pushed and forced and hammered otherwise decent, law-abiding, common American citizens towards the edge of a civilizational cliff and out onto the frontiers of cultural madness. As if all of that was not enough to extract torrents of high-pressure emotion from good Americans, most of them conservatives, your side saw fit to launch mass riots which have destroyed billions of dollars of private property coast to coast, attempt to brainwash our youth with LGBTQ and critical race theory propaganda and systemic cheating during a presidential election against their candidate of choice. To say your side is cruising for a bruising is perhaps the understatement of this young millennium. Your kind have kicked the horse that is the rest of America about a hundred too many times, thinking it was long dead, pissing in your pants fearing it wasn't—not really. Well, congratulations, you all were right; America is not dead. You have only woken her up at long last.

48% of the USA is in a cult?
No, not 48%. I think Hillary Clinton said only 1/3 of Trump supporters were “deplorables.” I hated her politics. Never agreed with her about ... pretty much anything. But I think she was right about that. I’d guess about a third, maybe less, of Trump voters are truly deplorable, ignorant fanatics — Trump cultists of one sort or another. Add them to really crazy liberals and we get almost half the country who are just plain nuts — in my humble opinion. :)

NONSENSE

"I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue."

Barry Goldwater (R-Az)

that being said,I’m sure they also forgot to mention the little fact that Biden supporters violence beating uptrump supporters that were elderly and children, a fact that same as these trolls like the op,always evades and pretends never happened.
Oh fucking fuck off.
You know all liberals are pussies, so WHY are you claiming that 'they beat up trump supporters'.
Liberals are too much of a pussy to do that, be it children or elderly.

These antifa thugs are RWI's and Losers. Period. You TRY to disguise them as Liberals, and we all know that is impossible.

Trump LOST, get over it and Go Home.
Oh I touched a nerve,the truth hurts. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
oh my the hypocrisy here,when trump won,you trolls could not get over it and move on,you all just whined and whined about it for four years.hypocrisy at its worst from you all.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

yeah he lost due to the most massive vote fraud ever in mankind history,illegally putting a president in office so no,YOU fucking fuck off you asswipe America hater.:shutupsmiley::ahole-1::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu: Again you trolls keep changing the subject evading the facts how the Biden supporters cowardly beat up trump supporters that were elderly and kids, you can’t stand toe to toe in a debate and get angry when losing an argument. :ahole-1:

Last edited:
Oh boo hoo. I suppose the left has been nothing but sweet and tolerant for the past 4 years, right?

:icon_rolleyes:

That's because Antifa knows how to "PEACEFULLY" burn down cities, loot and steal and kill the white devils.

And if the Fake News Media aka The SEE BS Network doesn't cover it , then it didn't happen.
Why do you care if blacks burn down their own communities? They ain’t bothering you.

Don’t worry about a tiff. You’re safe from them snowflake. Blm too
BLM and antifa are punks, like demwhores in general.
Funded by the demorats as well.lol

Fake News. The Left has been assaulting, looting, committing arson and you folks have been raising bail money for them.
And the op troll claims the underbelly of Trumpism
Aaahhh the lefties. Violent, hateful, bullying, destructive, obstructive, whiny, sobbing children. Now that they got their way, any objection for the right is labeled scary, dangerous, violent, abusive, etc. As if they have been little angels for the past 4 decades.
No actually it's the death threats and advocacy of violence
which your heros the dems are an expert at. :ahole-1:I guess next thing you are going to say is that trump lawyers are lying about having death threats issued to them and their familys:uhoh3:

Forum List

Back