Trumpers Are Threatening Violence

Oh boo hoo. I suppose the left has been nothing but sweet and tolerant for the past 4 years, right?

:icon_rolleyes:
Indeed,a source that’s a mouthpiece for the government as a source,comedy gold. I did not read past the first paragraph when it proved the obvious it is a mouthpiece for the government ignoring the massive election fraud calling trump supporters conspiracy theorists yet forgetting the hitlery supporters and the msm media how they were conspiracy theorists saying trump colluded with russia. :laughing0301:

that being said,I’m sure they also forgot to mention the little fact that Biden supporters violence beating uptrump supporters that were elderly and children, a fact that same as these trolls like the op,always evades and pretends never happened.

They're targeting public officials across the nation as well as "leftists in general.

We have even seen it on this very forum,..today
Not surprising. The sociopath in chief has been egging on the white supremacist trash for four years

I have to disagree.

It's five years. Five and a half really.

It's cowardly enough to sit on message boards and Tweeter trying to stir up the shit...
-- but it's exponentially more cowardly to sit on the side and cheerlead and enable those knuckledraggers, investing absolutely nothing of their own.

Looks like this:

You said it better than I ever could without. Saying anything.lol

Beyond pathetic.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> You are a dumbsh*t >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :mm:

They're targeting public officials across the nation as well as "leftists" in general.

we can count on you to step up on your keyboard and take them on sugar.

or will you go out and start swinging your purse at them?

It's cowardly enough to sit on message boards and Tweeter trying to stir up the shit...
-- but it's exponentially more cowardly to sit on the side and cheerlead and enable those knuckledraggers, investing absolutely nothing of their own.

Looks like this:

Beyond pathetic.

Tissue?

Looks like this:

Beyond pathetic.

Tissue?

Gesundheit.

Here's Westwall threatening violence.

If the Courts don't stop this fraud there WILL be war. It's as simple as that.

Here's a thread where both Bri and Oddball both openly wish that Senator Flake would die.

At this stage, it's unusual to find a Trump cultist who _isn't_ calling for violence and wishing death on people.

Needless to say, the liberals here or anywhere don't act like that. The two sides are total opposites. The liberals reject violence, and the conservatives endorse violence, usually through the fascist tactic of making up lies about violent Jews/liberals in order to justify even more of their brownshirt violence.

They're targeting public officials across the nation as well as "leftists" in general.

Cry me a river ass-wipe.

Trumpers Are Threatening Violence

That's outrageous!!! Only liberals are allowed to threaten violence, eh comrade?

Somebody forgot to tell the 'very fine people'.

DevotedVigilantLamb-size_restricted.gif

Oh boo hoo. I suppose the left has been nothing but sweet and tolerant for the past 4 years, right?

:icon_rolleyes:

That's because Antifa knows how to "PEACEFULLY" burn down cities, loot and steal and kill the white devils.

And if the Fake News Media aka The SEE BS Network doesn't cover it , then it didn't happen.
Why do you care if blacks burn down their own communities? They ain’t bothering you.

Don’t worry about a tiff. You’re safe from them snowflake. Blm too
BLM and antifa are punks, like demwhores in general.

Fortunately, the vast majority of them are all talk. They make vague threats of violence on here, but they would never follow up on that.

It kind of seems like they're all collectively trying to rile up someone ELSE to go murder someone of their choosing.
You're right. Most of them are gutless internet warriors...and then you get a Dylan Roof...who takes it seriously and kills a bunch of people.

Looks like this:

Beyond pathetic.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> You are a dumbsh*t >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :mm:
The understatement,he is such a stupid fuck he votes for the party instead of the person.He goes against the grain what many sheep in America think agreeing with me that reagan ran the country into the ground and was corrupt and not falling for the lies about carter by the msm media that he was the worst president ever so I used to think he was objective but the only reason he hates Reagan was because he was a Gop,if trump was a dem,he would love him obviously.

He will deny it of course but the fact he ignores the corruption of Biden says it all though.unlike him,I vote for the person instead of party.I was pissed when carter did not get re-elected for example.stupid fucks like him just vote for the party over and over no matter how corrupt they are.

im getting to where I am seriously thinking of putting him on ignore.

Last edited:

The only people that have gotten violent in the streets are you on the left, Lesh! On the right we seek our day in court. There is a palpable stench lingering over this election. If Joe Biden REALLY wanted to unite this country HE should be calling for investigations into any and all allegations of fraud!

Forum List

Back