Trump "Write Ins" if Cruz gets Nomination?

If Cruz gets nomination, will Trumps faithful do "write ins"?

• Yes

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Depends / Other (please explain)

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
Are the Trump faithful, faithful enough to do mass "write ins" for him?

I hate when I screw up on the Survey title. Forgot to add the apostrophe... dammit!

I won't vote for Cruz.

I don't like any of them, but I thoroughly detest the Democratic Party and all it has become, and will vote for whoever is NOT the Democrat candidate.

Unless you want the country to continue upon the path it's on, hold your nose and vote for whoever. A write-in cannot win.

I won't vote for Cruz.

I don't like any of them, but I thoroughly detest the Democratic Party and all it has become, and will vote for whoever is NOT the Democrat candidate.

Unless you want the country to continue upon the path it's on, hold your nose and vote for whoever. A write-in cannot win.

that kind of attitude is WHY a write in can not win. But people have to really want it and be committed to it or the candidate.
Not sure that commitment is there....

If Cruz gets the nomination and people write in Trump, it is pretty much the same thing as not voting or voting for Hillary (or Sanders). I just wanted to point this fact out.

The object of a two-person election is to try and get the majority of Americans to vote for the candidate that will be President. Third-party candidates and write-in votes haven't elected anybody since the mid 1800's into office, what they actually do is assure that one of the candidates won't get elected and, sometimes, that most Americans did not vote for the person in office. It literally makes zero sense.

Are the Trump faithful, faithful enough to do mass "write ins" for him?
I'm not sure Trump's Chumps are intelligent enough to spell his name correctly. We could end up with some guy from Idaho named Domino Tripe as our President.

I won't vote for Cruz.

"Path it's on" you mean higher rate of employment and growing GDP... Still progress to be made in wages, however, the path is going in the right direction, which is better than the direction it was going 8 years ago... Your argument is tired.

As I said in another thread at this point neither of them are electable best shot for the republicans would to convince these two to unite and form a trump/cruz ticket which probably will never happen.

Trump people won't vote for Cruz and Cruz is too far right for crossover votes, Trump will get crossover but won't get the far right conservative vote and after his abortion comment will probably struggle with women.

regardless, mass write ins will send a message - even if it's the largest number of write in's in recent history etc.

As I said in another thread at this point neither of them are electable best shot for the republicans would to convince these two to unite and form a trump/cruz ticket which probably will never happen.

Trump people won't vote for Cruz and Cruz is too far right for crossover votes, Trump will get crossover but won't get the far right conservative vote and after his abortion comment will probably struggle with women.

Almost the same thing on the Democratic side. Bernie people won't vote for Hillary. Difference is that Hillary people will move over to Bernie if he's the nominee.

I won't vote for Cruz.

Yep, if we self divide, the regressives conquer.

Forum List

Back