Trump working on pardoning people accused of war crimes

So much better when Clinton was getting paid to pardon criminals right? In this case the men were convicted not because what they did was so bad but because it wasn't PC.
Targeting and murdering unarmed civilians has nothing to do with PC.
Who cares about their civilian status if they are blowing up our soldiers? I sure as fuck dont.

You sit here and presume to lecture me with your bull shit Obama crap?

Let me tell you, you ass wipe; Behenna committed the murder in May, 2008.
When was Obama elected?
In November, 2008.

Besides you exposing yourself for the complete partisan **** that you are, the ROE at the time Behenna committed the murder were NATO ROE.

So, your partisan smelly **** not only blames Obama for the ROE, before Obama was even elected, the ROE wasn't even purely a US military ROE.

Go sit your dumb ass down & do not come back .............

Oh look a little boy who think's he's tough :) Tell me little boy, you're fighting an enemy who doesn't wear a uniform. He dresses just like everyone else, in fact he purposely does this to confuse you. He hides among innocents and uses them as shields and hides behind women and children. You're dismissed as a child with no knowledge. It isn't like the movies kid.

All rules of engagement are designed for one thing, prolonging the conflict. They started in Vietnam, powerful people wanted more money spent and they got their way. Me partisan?
Yep.
I'm partisan to peace, but IF we're going to fight you fight to win. I'm sick of us fighting to make a small number of people VERY wealthy. Grow up.

If your 'arm chair' smelly **** ass wants to come on to a discussion forum, talk your shit, and you don't wanna look like the dumb ass **** you are, then bone up on your knowledge of the respective subject before you allow your overloaded shit mouth to one up your fucking pea brain, boi.

You seem quite comfy in your ignorance boy. It's sad really.

You come on here, screaming your ignorance about Obama & ROE, and you presume to label me ignorant?

I bet you are stuck soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo far up Trump's colon that when he had a colonoscopy the doctors snared your brainless **** ass because they thought you were a polyp.

You ARE ignorant kid. Rump is the shiny object being used to keep you mesmerized. One doesn't get to be President unless one has been selected.
Write this down son.

Rump will start another War. He will do so because the real bosses (the Bankers) want him too. Could be Venezuela, Iran, or Syria, but it's coming. You're about to see things unprecedented in this Nation. Shootings and Bombings, Mass Killings. There will violence on a scale not seen in this Nation since the Civil War. The Magician counts on you being distracted by the shiny object in his other hand, so do these bankers.

Disengage from the game, if you don't you will never see it for what it is, a game. It's all right out there in the open...but you're too busy watching Rump.

Trump campaigned on a platform & a promise to, "drain the swamp."

I knew that was a lie then & I know it is a lie now. I am not naive.

Trump is just as swamp as the swamp he promised to drain.

So, you're not telling me a damn thing I didn't already know.

Why don't you just go get some Chinese take out & leave me the fuck alone, already?

Cops deal with people not in uniforms every day that might be ready to kill them, and aren't out shooting unarmed people all the time, and when they do, that are getting punished for it, and no one is pardoning them.
Apples and oranges comparison. Cops are HERE where they expect people to respect and trust them to help them and the FEW shootings are usually the fault of the person shot, like FAILURE to listen and obey a LEGAL ORDER .... muslims do NONE OF THAT!!!

No they don't. Do you know what two of the most dangerous situations are for a police officer that is likely to get them hurt or killed? A routine traffic stop, and responding to a domestic violence call where they may try to stop the fight, and next thing they know both spouses are attacking them.
Know it? I was NYPD for 2 decades probably when you were in public school!

Sure you were! If I would have stayed at the prison I'd be close to having 25 years in and be able to retire.
Only thing is you didn't have the keys when you were in!...I really don't care if you believe me or not!

Yes it is pretty hard to believe you when you obviously are a member of the tin foil hat club and you are pretty obviously xenophobic and more. Unless you spent 19 years as a desk jockey I don't see it. That is unless you just play an Alex Jones character here and are too scared to act this way in front of real people.

Military trial, moron. A bunch of bootlicking officers decided his case.

a court martial is a trial by peers, within the military

"Military ....... bootlicking officers," you say?

well, at least we know what you & your little ass middle finger think of the US military.

But you revere a good murderer.

Yep; you sound just like Trump. Worthless

Not exactly:

Courts-Martial Explained

General Court-Martial

A general court-martial consists of not less than five members and a military judge, or an accused may be tried by military judge alone upon request of the accused.

Furthermore, no one on the court may be inferior in rank to the person being tried.

The convicted murderer was tried & convicted, which we know isn't good enuff for you.

The guy had his day in court; guilty.
And now he's pardoned. We know that enrages Stalinists like you.

I believe in 'the rule of law' and America was built on the concept

IMO pardoning a convicted murder is tantamount to an 'unpardonable sin' ............. pardon the pun ...........
Pardons are part of the rule of law, moron, and the last thing that Stalinists like you believe in is the rule of law. If you did, you would be howling for Hillary to be indicted, as well as Comey, Brennan, Clapper, Strozk, and Page. You would have denounced the Meuller witch hunt.

Oh look a little boy who think's he's tough :) Tell me little boy, you're fighting an enemy who doesn't wear a uniform. He dresses just like everyone else, in fact he purposely does this to confuse you. He hides among innocents and uses them as shields and hides behind women and children. You're dismissed as a child with no knowledge. It isn't like the movies kid.

All rules of engagement are designed for one thing, prolonging the conflict. They started in Vietnam, powerful people wanted more money spent and they got their way. Me partisan?
Yep.
I'm partisan to peace, but IF we're going to fight you fight to win. I'm sick of us fighting to make a small number of people VERY wealthy. Grow up.

If your 'arm chair' smelly **** ass wants to come on to a discussion forum, talk your shit, and you don't wanna look like the dumb ass **** you are, then bone up on your knowledge of the respective subject before you allow your overloaded shit mouth to one up your fucking pea brain, boi.

You come on here, screaming your ignorance about Obama & ROE, and you presume to label me ignorant?

I bet you are stuck soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo far up Trump's colon that when he had a colonoscopy the doctors snared your brainless **** ass because they thought you were a polyp.

You ARE ignorant kid. Rump is the shiny object being used to keep you mesmerized. One doesn't get to be President unless one has been selected.
Write this down son.

Rump will start another War. He will do so because the real bosses (the Bankers) want him too. Could be Venezuela, Iran, or Syria, but it's coming. You're about to see things unprecedented in this Nation. Shootings and Bombings, Mass Killings. There will violence on a scale not seen in this Nation since the Civil War. The Magician counts on you being distracted by the shiny object in his other hand, so do these bankers.

Disengage from the game, if you don't you will never see it for what it is, a game. It's all right out there in the open...but you're too busy watching Rump.

Why don't you just go get some Chinese take out & leave me the fuck alone, already?

He wasn't talking about your definition of "the swamp," which you define as anyone who opposes corrupt perpetual government.

Military trial, moron. A bunch of bootlicking officers decided his case.

well, at least we know what you & your little ass middle finger think of the US military.

Not exactly:

Courts-Martial Explained

General Court-Martial

A general court-martial consists of not less than five members and a military judge, or an accused may be tried by military judge alone upon request of the accused.

Furthermore, no one on the court may be inferior in rank to the person being tried.

The convicted murderer was tried & convicted, which we know isn't good enuff for you.

Guilty of killing a terrorist, convicted by filth such as you.

He was convicted in a fair military court.

Thanks for telling US that you believe the military are, "filth"

At least now we know what you think of the US military
How do you know it was fair?

Not exactly:

Courts-Martial Explained

General Court-Martial

Guilty of killing a terrorist, convicted by filth such as you.

He was convicted in a fair military court.

Thanks for telling US that you believe the military are, "filth"

At least now we know what you think of the US military
How do you know it was fair?
It wasn't. the Court DENIED the accused of his defense.

Yep.

Write this down son.

I'm bitch slapping you at every turn, you know I'm not a Rump guy.
You're too stupid and caught up in the Matrix kid, grow up.

So much better when Clinton was getting paid to pardon criminals right? In this case the men were convicted not because what they did was so bad but because it wasn't PC.

Trump pardons former US soldier convicted of killing Iraqi prisoner

You want to do that job? Watching your closest comrades get bombed over and over again by folks who HIDE amongst civilians to build and lay and detonate the bombs??

They are not fighting a uniformed military... Just because they hide as civilians doesn't mean they are not combatants....

The U.S. follows the rules of engagement. This was an issue that General McChrystal dealt with before Obama relieved him of his duties. You can't shoot unarmed people who are no immediate threat to you. It's tough sometimes obviously when you are dealing with basically urban warfare, but that's the rules.

When's the last time anyone we're fighting in Syria or Iraq wore a uniform? They are identical to non-coms.. And many of them are extremely dangerous.. There was the same problem to some extent in Vietnam and we LOST that war at great cost...

Can't hold legal proceedings on a battleground for every detainee. You just gotta TRUST the people who have volunteered for those jobs...

If you're doing an infiltration with Spec forces and are spotted by locals, do you just tie them to a tree? You wanna make all these decisions? Or second guess them..

Maybe -- we shouldn't be fighting so many of this kind of conflict....

You want to do that job? Watching your closest comrades get bombed over and over again by folks who HIDE amongst civilians to build and lay and detonate the bombs??

They are not fighting a uniformed military... Just because they hide as civilians doesn't mean they are not combatants....

The U.S. follows the rules of engagement. This was an issue that General McChrystal dealt with before Obama relieved him of his duties. You can't shoot unarmed people who are no immediate threat to you. It's tough sometimes obviously when you are dealing with basically urban warfare, but that's the rules.

When's the last time anyone we're fighting in Syria or Iraq wore a uniform? They are identical to non-coms.. And many of them are extremely dangerous.. There was the same problem to some extent in Vietnam and we LOST that war at great cost...

Can't hold legal proceedings on a battleground for every detainee. You just gotta TRUST the people who have volunteered for those jobs...

If you're doing an infiltration with Spec forces and are spotted by locals, do you just tie them to a tree? You wanna make all these decisions? Or second guess them..

Maybe -- we shouldn't be fighting so many of this kind of conflict....

Yeah and in Vietnam the U.S. made some enemies for life because some soldiers took advantage of the free for all atmosphere to smoke opium, rape innocent civilians, kill innocent civilians, and even take trophies of some of the people they killed. We have to learn from that. If we are going to go into a country to supposedly fight for the innocent civilians that are being treated horribly by their leader, then we need to make sure as a country we aren't there killing innocent people and creating a new generation of terrorists that will hate the U.S. for a life time.

If our military can not help these people by abiding by the rules of engagement, then they need to pack the fuck up and get out of the country. End of story.

The soldier in question was DENIED the right to defend himself he claimed the prisoner tried to take his side arm and was shot in the scuffle, the Military refused to let him say that in court.

I bet there was a really good reason for that. How often does a military court not allow the defendant to testify on his own behalf?

You should go find out.. Because CLEARLY that was his story.. It just didn't make it to the proceedings...

The only parallel behind fighting insurgents that mix with the population in M.E. and cops enforcing here -- might BE going uncover to infiltrate gangs...

INDIVIDUALS don't have the power to FORCE the native residents into protecting them... Gangs do... That's how ISIS expanded so rapidly.. They'd go in a town, pull some residents out and light them on fire or shoot them in the head... Then -- they got all the cooperation they need.... That doesn't happen in Cleveland...

This is the military that donnie and his deplorables want, tho.

As opposed say to trading a traitor who left his base to flirt with the Taliban --- for 4 LEADERS of the Taliban who were captured at GREAT COST to our military??? Different set of values indeed.....

The soldier in question was DENIED the right to defend himself he claimed the prisoner tried to take his side arm and was shot in the scuffle, the Military refused to let him say that in court.

I bet there was a really good reason for that. How often does a military court not allow the defendant to testify on his own behalf?

You should go find out.. Because CLEARLY that was his story.. It just didn't make it to the proceedings...

The only parallel behind fighting insurgents that mix with the population in M.E. and cops enforcing here -- might BE going uncover to infiltrate gangs...

INDIVIDUALS don't have the power to FORCE the native residents into protecting them... Gangs do... That's how ISIS expanded so rapidly.. They'd go in a town, pull some residents out and light them on fire or shoot them in the head... Then -- they got all the cooperation they need.... That doesn't happen in Cleveland...

Wait what? You don't think gangs in the United States run into neighborhoods?

Also you aren't taking into criminals. Criminals don't walk around in a uniform that says they criminals, especially violent ones. Do you know who the Kehoe Brothers are? when the cops pulled them over, they had no idea who they were or if they had guns in the vehicle.

How about the recent events where violent criminals would call the police about things like noise complaints, just to show up and be ambushed and shot and killed? It's the same thing. That doesn't mean we've changed the law so that Cops can just shoot people if they fill uncomfortable, they still have to have a valid reason for doing so. I already listed in this thread two of the most dangerous times for a cop. Don't believe me?

That was my point genius.. That NORMAL criminals have NO POWER to force the residents to shelter them or spy for them or force the residents to support them... I SAID -- your analogy ONLY APPLIES to gangs or organized crime.. Not the vast majority of police actions in this country...

That was my point genius.. That NORMAL criminals have NO POWER to force the residents to shelter them or spy for them or force the residents to support them... I SAID -- your analogy ONLY APPLIES to gangs or organized crime.. Not the vast majority of police actions in this country...

And I said it doesn't matter about being 'sheltered.' Violent criminals don't need to be sheltered because they can hide in plain site.

Your stateside military puts on the show.
You're military abroad is a clusterfuck....always has been
That’s not necessarily true and fair.

I worked as a civilian contractor on US Army and Navy bases here and overseas. The level of professional co-ordination was amazing in its consistency.

Two projects I worked on were, I consider, the highlights of my career.

You're too stupid to even realize the stupidity of Obama's stupid stringent ROE's. We shouldn't even be over there but we are. You let your warrior's fight or you watch them die.
If he went outside of shitstain obama's ROE, he's a hero. The shitstain designed his ROE to hurt as many Americans as possible.

After the killing, Behenna ordered the platoon back to the base and the next day local villagers found Mansur's naked, burned body in the culvert. On July 31, 2008, Behenna was relieved of his command and charged with the premeditated murder of Ali Mansur Mohamed. In November 2008 Behenna was returned to Fort Campbell and assigned to security duties pending a court martial.

It's clear you two start every day with the prospect of being outwitted by your shoelaces. Really, you should not endeavor to talk about anything more complicated than that.
Ali Mansur Mohamed was a terrorist that built roadside bombs used to kill Americans. The man that took out this bit of maggotty trash is a hero. If he violated NATO rules he's a bigger hero.

No low to low for a man who openly admires and seeks to emulate dictators and authoritarians.

Our military has standards and codes. It is professional and strict. Something our enemies typically lack. Trump seems to want them to emulate our enemies. No surprise.

Trump may pardon US soldiers accused or convicted of war crimes – report

Legal experts cited in the report said pardoning several accused and convicted war criminals, including some who have not yet gone to trial, has not been done in recent history. Some worried such pardons could erode the legitimacy of military law.
So you are saying Trump is going to pardon Obama for committing the International War Crime of invading Syria?!

Forum List

Back