Trump Won Two-Thirds of Election Lawsuits Where Merits Considered

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
The claim often repeated by the mainstream media, social-media content moderators, and so-called fact-checkers that lawsuits filed by Trump's campaign and Republicans were universally dismissed by the courts is untrue.

Of the 22 cases that have been heard by the courts and decided on their merits, Trump and Republicans have prevailed in 15.

Spreadsheet...

The claim often repeated by the mainstream media, social-media content moderators, and so-called fact-checkers that lawsuits filed by Trump's campaign and Republicans were universally dismissed by the courts is untrue.

Of the 22 cases that have been heard by the courts and decided on their merits, Trump and Republicans have prevailed in 15.

Spreadsheet...

that’s false. Donald didn’t win any law suits. There was one where he got the public to breathe down pillworkees necks.

clueless lying Trumpkins. They never submitted any evidence of fraud to any court. But they told that to the lions when they didn’t have to worry about perjury charges.

gullible lackeys

True, but they were not fraud cases, they were constitutional, procedural issues. regulatory issues for the most part, no?

Constitutional issues are where the real fight lies in the future. Legislative bodies basically skated around the constitution.

I think it's silly to argue over fraud, that's what they want people to do. Heh heh.

that’s false. Donald didn’t win any law suits. There was one where he got the public to breathe down pillworkees necks.

clueless lying Trumpkins. They never submitted any evidence of fraud to any court. But they told that to the lions when they didn’t have to worry about perjury charges.

gullible lackeys

Maybe rub the sleep out of your eyes, you clearly had too much to dream last night, jillian.

The data is thoroughly accurate. They're court records.

There were not any of the Trump claims of fraud brought to court by his legal teams.

None on:

Ballot stuffing, vote switching, Smartmatic, Dominion, Ballot dumps, FAKE ballots shipped to Maine from China, caseload of ballots from other states brought in by USPS, military raid in Germany seizing servers with our votes on them, etc.

And all that jazz....

Fraud/stolen election cases were never brought before the court by the trump team...except maybe a case on out of state absentee ballots mailed, but they were shot down by the courts on that one.... that I am aware of?

Spreadsheet...

how can that be? trumplogic is that no case was heard on the merits. LOL

Trumpers are pathetic....

Maybe so. But maybe Biden voters are, too.

I voted for the third party myself. I don't see a nickel's worth of difference between them, really.

Your low-value post is off-topic, btw. Reported. Prepare for swatted.
Well let's see.....

Biden's current COVID relief plan has 90% American support...

Care to tell me what policy Republicans have that has 90% support

I'll wait.....

People like me care about policies -- goofy people like you are the only ones wrapped up in worshiping politicians -- do you have no self esteem at all?

So the lie that none of the 60+ cases Tramp lost were decided on the merits is now 22 were decided on the merits after all.

I had thought about posting the data in the media sub-forum for the purpose of demonstrating the blatant malfeasance of mainstream media, social-media content moderators, and so-called fact-checkers, but since it's data reflective of court proceedings, had to put it here.

Good Morning, btw!

People like me care about policies -- goofy people like you are the only ones wrapped up in worshiping politicians -- do you have no self esteem at all?

Oh, don't go thinking that. You just never know who you're talking with on the interwebz. Heh heh.

There were not any of the Trump claims of fraud brought to court by his legal teams.

Focus should be on the actions of state level legislative bodies who operated outside of their constitutional limitations. Process, process, process. That's where the malfeasance lies. And it's where malfeasance will continue, should people continue to be led by the fraud carrot and stick.

Thankfully, Rand and company are hard at work on that very issue while media leads folks to preoccupy themselves with the standard issue smut.

None on:

Ballot stuffing, vote switching, Smartmatic, Dominion, Ballot dumps, FAKE ballots shipped to Maine from China, caseload of ballots from other states brought in by USPS, military raid in Germany seizing servers with our votes on them, etc.

And all that jazz....

Fraud/stolen election cases were never brought before the court by the trump team...except maybe a case on out of state absentee ballots mailed, but they were shot down by the courts on that one.... that I am aware of?

Click on the link and read down the line.

(I had to get out my magnifying glass, lol!)

There are several cases that invoke 'voting machine' issues; Arizona, Georgia and Michigan (or Minnesota, maybe) off the top of my head.

FTR, at this point the objective should be that our elections are held fair and square.

Maybe so. But maybe Biden voters are, too.

I voted for the third party myself. I don't see a nickel's worth of difference between them, really.

Your low-value post is off-topic, btw. Reported. Prepare for swatted.
Well let's see.....

Biden's current COVID relief plan has 90% American support...

Care to tell me what policy Republicans have that has 90% support

I'll wait.....

Are you kidding?

4o5ksk.jpg

Forum List

Back