TRUMP WON!!! Millions of Votes for Trump Went to Biden

Sidney Powell Says Millions of Votes Were Transferred from Voters Who Voted For Trump to Joe Biden

On Newsmax, Sidney Powell said she has proof that one of Biden's people chosen to serve in his administration owns a computer company that diverted millions of Trump's votes to Biden. Pay to play never goes away.
Newsmax.com on theChris Salcedo show is where you can find her sincere words. She looked so sad about this discovery.

President Trump won by millions and millions of votes.

Wow Stepford...this message didn't age well.

Sidney Powell Says Millions of Votes Were Transferred from Voters Who Voted For Trump to Joe Biden

On Newsmax, Sidney Powell said she has proof that one of Biden's people chosen to serve in his administration owns a computer company that diverted millions of Trump's votes to Biden. Pay to play never goes away.
Newsmax.com on theChris Salcedo show is where you can find her sincere words. She looked so sad about this discovery.

Wow Stepford...this message didn't age well.
Holy shit...it was from today! I though it was from 11/3 or so.

patience my little friend patience,,,
You really think these goofballs are going to crack this thing open? What will you say when this goes nowhere?
It's GatewayPundit, I know, but look at the numbers:

First there was a huge dump that was heavy in Biden's favor.

Overall three entries of over 300,000 votes were posted in the data base to Biden’s vote total. Two entries of over 300,000 votes were taken away. The same happened to President Trump’s totals but in much smaller amounts. Overall 851,000 votes were added to Biden’s totals and only 318,000 were awarded to President Trump between 11:14pm (Eastern) on November 3rd and 5:00am November 4th. This resulted in over half a million more votes net going to Biden and 73% of the votes during this timeframe.

Virginia-Election-from-11-to-4-am-11-3-and-11-4-600x221.jpg

What’s really odd about these entries are the huge negative entries. One entry taking away 330,153.54 votes from Biden and 37,510.39 from Trump appears to have reversed an entry a few minutes that at around midnight. Then at 12:26 and 12:30am an entry in the amount of 308,341.59 from Biden and 80,357.05 from Trump was posted and reversed. The exact same amounts. A few hours later another 230,000 votes net were added to Biden’s lead.

Then, after the big dump, all subsequent dumps follow THE EXACT SAME RATIO, of 54% Biden, 45% Trump:

Virginia-Election-from-11-4-5am-to-11-7-600x564.jpg

We also identified the exact same activity in Pennsylvania. On election night, Trump is up by 500,000 votes and leading 56%-42% with about 43% of the vote count in. Then Trump starts to get votes deducted increasing in frequency seemingly to keep the margin moving in Biden’s direction little by little. Finally, a couple days later Biden flips to the lead with 90% of the vote counted and the margin is locked in for almost all subsequent incremental counts at a 50.051 to 49.949 ratio for Biden (See portion of entries below).

PA-Late-Votes-All-Favor-Biden-600x314.jpg

If that is true, FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE except for FRAUD.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ssessed-biden-trump-vote-ratio-inconceivable/

Fukin' A. This ain't gonna go well for the marxist shitstains. Stay out of the ghettos until they're completely leveled and deserted.

I'm listening to Sydney Powell unleashing the kraken, and the Trump team has Phd mathematicians horse-fucking these simpletons that tried manipulate the machines. The commies say "follow the science", but they are going to shit when these scientists testify in front of SCOTUS.

Mathematicians are scientists, right?

Yeah, I think I'm right about that.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:

How sad you idiots can't recognize when you're being lied to.

There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised.

patience my little friend patience,,,
You really think these goofballs are going to crack this thing open? What will you say when this goes nowhere?

First there was a huge dump that was heavy in Biden's favor.

Overall three entries of over 300,000 votes were posted in the data base to Biden’s vote total. Two entries of over 300,000 votes were taken away. The same happened to President Trump’s totals but in much smaller amounts. Overall 851,000 votes were added to Biden’s totals and only 318,000 were awarded to President Trump between 11:14pm (Eastern) on November 3rd and 5:00am November 4th. This resulted in over half a million more votes net going to Biden and 73% of the votes during this timeframe.

Virginia-Election-from-11-to-4-am-11-3-and-11-4-600x221.jpg

What’s really odd about these entries are the huge negative entries. One entry taking away 330,153.54 votes from Biden and 37,510.39 from Trump appears to have reversed an entry a few minutes that at around midnight. Then at 12:26 and 12:30am an entry in the amount of 308,341.59 from Biden and 80,357.05 from Trump was posted and reversed. The exact same amounts. A few hours later another 230,000 votes net were added to Biden’s lead.

Then, after the big dump, all subsequent dumps follow THE EXACT SAME RATIO, of 54% Biden, 45% Trump:

Virginia-Election-from-11-4-5am-to-11-7-600x564.jpg

We also identified the exact same activity in Pennsylvania. On election night, Trump is up by 500,000 votes and leading 56%-42% with about 43% of the vote count in. Then Trump starts to get votes deducted increasing in frequency seemingly to keep the margin moving in Biden’s direction little by little. Finally, a couple days later Biden flips to the lead with 90% of the vote counted and the margin is locked in for almost all subsequent incremental counts at a 50.051 to 49.949 ratio for Biden (See portion of entries below).

PA-Late-Votes-All-Favor-Biden-600x314.jpg

If that is true, FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE except for FRAUD.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ssessed-biden-trump-vote-ratio-inconceivable/
Why do you waste your time with fake news?

Since it's gateway pundit, I need to know where these numbers came from.
Read the article. Go back to the previous articles. Links are provided.
The article does not mention where the data comes from because it’s gateway pundit and they’re absolutely full of shit.

They wouldn’t give anyone the ability to prove them wrong.

Since it's gateway pundit, I need to know where these numbers came from.
Read the article. Go back to the previous articles. Links are provided.
The article does not mention where the data comes from because it’s gateway pundit and they’re absolutely full of shit.
It comes from Q.

Which is exactly the reason I voted by mail this year.

The vote by mail still has to be put into the machine. Nothing wrong with voting by mail if it is a verified ballot filled out properly etc. if approved by an act of the state legislators, etc.

The video showed touch screen voting machines being hacked, not counting machines.
So, they still scrapped all the votes there. It was Dominion/Smartmatic machines throughout that were use to screw the totals. Not the first time either.

The vote by mail still has to be put into the machine. Nothing wrong with voting by mail if it is a verified ballot filled out properly etc. if approved by an act of the state legislators, etc.

The video showed touch screen voting machines being hacked, not counting machines.
So, they still scrapped all the votes there. It was Dominion/Smartmatic machines throughout that were use to screw the totals. Not the first time either.

The last I saw, they only threw out votes for commissioner, not president. This didn't help Trump.

The last I saw, they only threw out votes for commissioner, not president. This didn't help Trump.

I do not believe legally they can do that when they are redoing the election.

Forum List

Back