TRUMP WON!!! Millions of Votes for Trump Went to Biden

Sidney Powell Says Millions of Votes Were Transferred from Voters Who Voted For Trump to Joe Biden

On Newsmax, Sidney Powell said she has proof that one of Biden's people chosen to serve in his administration owns a computer company that diverted millions of Trump's votes to Biden. Pay to play never goes away.
Newsmax.com on theChris Salcedo show is where you can find her sincere words. She looked so sad about this discovery.

President Trump won by millions and millions of votes.
That's quite a slander.

She and Lin Wood have been making statements that are BEYOND defamatory, even for a public figure. You would think Kemp (R) would have some sort of response. I have not seen anything yet.

BVVgo3i.jpg

UwNbZHS.jpg

cWogr3D.jpg

I can't imagine these guys throwing away their reputations for a bunch of unprovable horse shit.

Maybe they are considering career changes.
Remember contrary to many states laws---Dominion was not certified in all if any of the states that they were used in. CLASS ACTION and all of we voters have been harmed. Sign me up.
This is false

if thats true then why are dems so scared???
Who’s scared? Trump has called for the Georgia hand recount to end because he doesn’t like the way it’s going.

that has nothing to do with you being scared,,,

Scared of what? Your mythical voter fraud that never shows up? Your crack team or TV loudmouth lawyers?
[/QUOTE

patience my little friend patience,,,
Ha! Still waiting for Trump’s investigators to get back from Hawaii.

They CANNOT believe what they are finding! :laugh2:

This is getting dumber and dumber.

Sidney Powell Says Millions of Votes Were Transferred from Voters Who Voted For Trump to Joe Biden

On Newsmax, Sidney Powell said she has proof that one of Biden's people chosen to serve in his administration owns a computer company that diverted millions of Trump's votes to Biden. Pay to play never goes away.
Newsmax.com on theChris Salcedo show is where you can find her sincere words. She looked so sad about this discovery.

President Trump won by millions and millions of votes.
That's quite a slander.

She and Lin Wood have been making statements that are BEYOND defamatory, even for a public figure. You would think Kemp (R) would have some sort of response. I have not seen anything yet.

BVVgo3i.jpg

UwNbZHS.jpg

cWogr3D.jpg

I can't imagine these guys throwing away their reputations for a bunch of unprovable horse shit.

Maybe they are considering career changes.
Remember contrary to many states laws---Dominion was not certified in all if any of the states that they were used in. CLASS ACTION and all of we voters have been harmed. Sign me up.
This is false

if thats true then why are dems so scared???
Who’s scared? Trump has called for the Georgia hand recount to end because he doesn’t like the way it’s going.

that has nothing to do with you being scared,,,

Scared of what? Your mythical voter fraud that never shows up? Your crack team or TV loudmouth lawyers?
[/QUOTE

Ha! Still waiting for Trump’s investigators to get back from Hawaii.

They CANNOT believe what they are finding! :laugh2:

This is getting dumber and dumber.

dont whine to me about your mental problems,,,

dont whine to me about your mental problems,,,
The mental problems here is your desperation and willingness to believe anything that gives you hope that Trump will be re-elected.
I'm more about stopping the dem machine than getting trump elected,,

trumps an ass but hes not that bad,,, he still didnt earn my vote,,

We watched the tallies on election night change without logic at the fairy hour and other dem stunts...
Uh no. What happened to the tallies on election night are what one would expect logically and exactly what was predicted.

Trump voters mostly voted in person. Biden voters mostly voted by mail. Depending on when those votes were counted, the tallies would shift dramatically. In Pennsylvania, Trump took an early lead because voting in person was tallied first. Then Biden caught up when mail in votes were counted.

It’s exactly what we’d been saying all along.
It was "predicted" by the criminals who are perpetrating this swindle. No one epxected Biden to be 800,000 behind in PA at 4:00 AM and then ahead in the morning.

You're repeating the Biden cover story. No honest person believes it.

So now all the pollsters, including Rassmussen and Fox News are 'criminals' who are folded into your increasingly elaborate conspiracy?

Ah, the old tinfoil motto! Anything that doesn't ape the conspiracy must be part of it.
Yes, they are criminals, and so are you.
And what should be done to the 'criminals', Bri? What should be done to me, to Fox News, to Rassmussen?

Get specific.
You would all be wearing orange jump suits, if I had my way.

Charged with what crime, convicted by what jury?

Surely you've thought this through.
For providing cover for a criminal conspiracy to swindle the election.

You lost.

Stop whining.

You are acting like a spoilt 3 year-old.

It’s embarrassing.
And you voted for a prostitute.
Stop acting like a John.

Wow

You turned into being just another batshit crazy conspiracy loon.

We watched the tallies on election night change without logic at the fairy hour and other dem stunts...
Uh no. What happened to the tallies on election night are what one would expect logically and exactly what was predicted.

Trump voters mostly voted in person. Biden voters mostly voted by mail. Depending on when those votes were counted, the tallies would shift dramatically. In Pennsylvania, Trump took an early lead because voting in person was tallied first. Then Biden caught up when mail in votes were counted.

It was "predicted" by the criminals who are perpetrating this swindle. No one epxected Biden to be 800,000 behind in PA at 4:00 AM and then ahead in the morning.

So now all the pollsters, including Rassmussen and Fox News are 'criminals' who are folded into your increasingly elaborate conspiracy?

Ah, the old tinfoil motto! Anything that doesn't ape the conspiracy must be part of it.
And what should be done to the 'criminals', Bri? What should be done to me, to Fox News, to Rassmussen?

Get specific.

You lost.

Stop whining.

It’s embarrassing.
Stop acting like a John.

Wow

Harris isn't a prostitute?
She fucked her way into her current position.
How mentally ill are you?

Get specific.

You lost.

Stop whining.

It’s embarrassing.
Stop acting like a John.

Wow

Harris isn't a prostitute?
She fucked her way into her current position.
How mentally ill are you?

Keep diverting, conspiracy loon

lol

again,, who are you that I should accept your opinion???
Don’t accept my opinion. Just think for yourself. What are the odds that Giuliani and Powell have uncovered a massive conspiracy to steal the election in the last 10 days?

And if that’s what’s going on, how come Georgia’s hand recount isn’t changing the outcome?

again,, who are you that I should accept your opinion???
Don’t accept my opinion. Just think for yourself. What are the odds that Giuliani and Powell have uncovered a massive conspiracy to steal the election in the last 10 days?

And if that’s what’s going on, how come Georgia’s hand recount isn’t changing the outcome?

Forum List

Back