TRUMP WON!!! Millions of Votes for Trump Went to Biden

I saw the numbers shift WITH MY OWN FUCKING EYES. I watched the video of an on-site observer who talked about a Ferrari showing up at 4 AM with 100,000 unsecured ballots.
That video of the on-site observer. Watch it again. She never saw a Ferrari show up at 4 AM with unsecured ballots. That’s just a rumor. All hearsay.

You believe print media nonsense.
All owned by the same billionaires.
Except they were right. Which kind of makes it the opposite of nonsense.

What is this argument about? Are you denying that Biden voters overwhelmingly voted by mail?
I don't know.
I know my Republican daughter did and so did many people in Florida.
I also know that Trump was winning...the machines were supposedly closed down, the lights went out and the doors closed...and the moment the machines started backup, 99% of the votes were for Biden.
I smell bullshit.

You don't 'know' any of that. You've imagined it. s a story you tell yourself.

My suggestion, man up. You don't need the conspiracy binkie to face the hard truth that Trump lost.

We didn't like 2016 either. But within 72 hours of the election, Trump had been invited to the White House and the transition process had already begun.
I stayed up so I know what happened.
I watched the map turn Blue in less than half an hour.
Anything else, Shit4Brains?

You stayed up...and then imagined that the 'machines turned on with 99% of the votes for Biden'.

You don't know anything more than was reported. You've invented a story to use as a binky....a conspiracy to suckle on to avoid the hard truth that Trump lost.

You don't need it. You're tough enough to face reality without a blankie or a binky.
No FuckFace, unlike you and your 1 second sound bite brain, I actually watched as it happened throughout the night.

But I know you're a Liberal and I understand, so here's what I'll do for you...
Make believe Biden is President and feel free to have sex with your pets in your backyard.

What is this argument about? Are you denying that Biden voters overwhelmingly voted by mail?
I don't know.
I also know that Trump was winning...the machines were supposedly closed down, the lights went out and the doors closed...and the moment the machines started backup, 99% of the votes were for Biden.
I smell bullshit.

My suggestion, man up. You don't need the conspiracy binkie to face the hard truth that Trump lost.

We didn't like 2016 either. But within 72 hours of the election, Trump had been invited to the White House and the transition process had already begun.
I too can confirm from personal observation. I saw that shit in real time just like you.
:beer:

I don't know.
Exaggeration isn’t helpful here. 99% of votes weren’t for Biden. About 80% were, because the makeup of the absentee ballots were extremely heavily biased towards Democrats.

No ballots were counted without observers being there. This idea that they sent everyone away and kept counting is internet rumor and not factual.

I don't know.
I smell bullshit.

I too can confirm from personal observation. I saw that shit in real time just like you.
I have yet to have a "discussion" with a Liberal who actually observed something.

I don't know.
Exaggeration isn’t helpful here. 99% of votes weren’t for Biden. About 80% were, because the makeup of the absentee ballots were extremely heavily biased towards Democrats.

No ballots were counted without observers being there. This idea that they sent everyone away and kept counting is internet rumor and not factual.
I watched it while you woke up the next morning and fetched your print media from your doorstoop.

I watched it while you woke up the next morning and fetched your print media from your doorstoop.
Good for you. But what’s the argument here? That mail in ballots weren’t expected to swing heavily for Biden?

Like, if you had done a little research, like print media does, you’d know that Democrats requested a LOT of mail in ballots this year. Republicans? Not as much. Learning things helps because you’re not as blindsided by reality.

I don't know.
I smell bullshit.

I have yet to have a "discussion" with a Liberal who actually observed something.

I have no doubt you saw *something*. But you're offering us your interpretation of what you saw as fact.

And you don't actually know what you're talking about. You don't know how the votes were counted, the laws surrounding the counts, the methodology of the reporting, anything about the machines. Nor can you can't back up your claims with, well, anything.

Just you, saying it must be so.

Are you starting to understand Trump's essentially perfect record of failure in court?

Oh dear - Here's another one that needs mental help!
Perhaps you, Sidney, and your fellow USMB Trumpflakes could get a group rate?:laughing0301:

4mha7e.jpg

I don't know.
I smell bullshit.

I have no doubt you saw *something*. But you're offering us your interpretation of what you saw as fact.

And you don't actually know what you're talking about. You don't know how the votes were counted, the laws surrounding the counts, the methodology of the reporting, anything about the machines. Nor can you can't back up your claims with, well, anything.

Just you, saying it must be so.

Are you starting to understand Trump's essentially perfect record of failure in court?
I see you are telling me what I saw.
What I see at the moment is 2 Liberals who didn't watch something tell me what I saw.
Which is why I never have "discussions" with Liberals.

Sidney Powell Says Millions of Votes Were Transferred from Voters Who Voted For Trump to Joe Biden

On Newsmax, Sidney Powell said she has proof that one of Biden's people chosen to serve in his administration owns a computer company that diverted millions of Trump's votes to Biden. Pay to play never goes away.
Newsmax.com on theChris Salcedo show is where you can find her sincere words. She looked so sad about this discovery.

President Trump won by millions and millions of votes.

Sure..because some asshole on the new media darling of the right wing says so.
Honestly, it really is embarrassing.
I don't think you know who Sidney Powell is. She doesn't ever make accusations unless she has irrefutable proof. She may someday make the Supreme Court on account of her truthfulness. That's just my opinion.

Sid is a certifiable LOON and conspiracy theorist. She loses ALL the damn time and LIES nonstop!!

Sidney Powell Says Millions of Votes Were Transferred from Voters Who Voted For Trump to Joe Biden

On Newsmax, Sidney Powell said she has proof that one of Biden's people chosen to serve in his administration owns a computer company that diverted millions of Trump's votes to Biden. Pay to play never goes away.
Newsmax.com on theChris Salcedo show is where you can find her sincere words. She looked so sad about this discovery.

Sure..because some asshole on the new media darling of the right wing says so.
Honestly, it really is embarrassing.
I don't think you know who Sidney Powell is. She doesn't ever make accusations unless she has irrefutable proof. She may someday make the Supreme Court on account of her truthfulness. That's just my opinion.

Sid is a certifiable LOON and conspiracy theorist. She loses ALL the damn time and LIES nonstop!!
You want to know what's truly disturbing?
Liberal conspiracy theorists running for office always win.

Last edited:

She's lying to you.

She's telling you what you want to hear.

Newsmax is broadcasting it because you are now watching Newsmax more.
Why would she lie to us? What would be her motive. She is not part of the Trump administration---she is a defense attorney. If she lied about it, she would be outed within days/weeks harming her reputation with nothing to gain. She is to smart for that.

So we've heard at least a quarter million lies out of Donald and his admin sycophants. Do you REALLY believe that? :laugh:

That's quite a slander.

She and Lin Wood have been making statements that are BEYOND defamatory, even for a public figure. You would think Kemp (R) would have some sort of response. I have not seen anything yet.

BVVgo3i.jpg

UwNbZHS.jpg

cWogr3D.jpg

I can't imagine these guys throwing away their reputations for a bunch of unprovable horse shit.

Maybe they are considering career changes.
Remember contrary to many states laws---Dominion was not certified in all if any of the states that they were used in. CLASS ACTION and all of we voters have been harmed. Sign me up.
This is false

if thats true then why are dems so scared???
Who’s scared? Trump has called for the Georgia hand recount to end because he doesn’t like the way it’s going.

that has nothing to do with you being scared,,,

Scared of what? Your mythical voter fraud that never shows up? Your crack team or TV loudmouth lawyers?
[/QUOTE

patience my little friend patience,,,
Ha! Still waiting for Trump’s investigators to get back from Hawaii.

They CANNOT believe what they are finding! :laugh2:

That's quite a slander.

She and Lin Wood have been making statements that are BEYOND defamatory, even for a public figure. You would think Kemp (R) would have some sort of response. I have not seen anything yet.

BVVgo3i.jpg

UwNbZHS.jpg

cWogr3D.jpg

I can't imagine these guys throwing away their reputations for a bunch of unprovable horse shit.

Maybe they are considering career changes.
Remember contrary to many states laws---Dominion was not certified in all if any of the states that they were used in. CLASS ACTION and all of we voters have been harmed. Sign me up.
This is false

if thats true then why are dems so scared???
Who’s scared? Trump has called for the Georgia hand recount to end because he doesn’t like the way it’s going.

that has nothing to do with you being scared,,,

Scared of what? Your mythical voter fraud that never shows up? Your crack team or TV loudmouth lawyers?
[/QUOTE

patience my little friend patience,,,
Ha! Still waiting for Trump’s investigators to get back from Hawaii.

They CANNOT believe what they are finding! :laugh2:

Forum List

Back