TRUMP WON!!! Millions of Votes for Trump Went to Biden

100,000 straight Biden-only (no down-ballot) votes in a row?
Never actually happened. Stop believing internet nonsense.

The shift came because Biden voters voted mostly by mail and those were counted last. It’s exactly what we said would happen.
Many witnesses said it did happen. The shift came because of fraud. Nothing could be more obvious.

If its so obvious.....then why has Trump failed SO spectacularly to prove it in actual court? Remember, the steaming conspiracy horseshit that you're gobbling from Trump.....and what Trump's lawyers say in court is wildly different:

voter-fraud-pennsylvania-lawsuits-web.jpg
Who the fuck is "Mr. Goldstein," and what court is this?

That would be Trump's own lawyers......arguing before a Pennsylvania judge.

I guess you don't get this info on OAN and NewsMax TV. The echo chamber isn't serving you, Bri.

We watched the tallies on election night change without logic at the fairy hour and other dem stunts...
Uh no. What happened to the tallies on election night are what one would expect logically and exactly what was predicted.

Trump voters mostly voted in person. Biden voters mostly voted by mail. Depending on when those votes were counted, the tallies would shift dramatically. In Pennsylvania, Trump took an early lead because voting in person was tallied first. Then Biden caught up when mail in votes were counted.

It’s exactly what we’d been saying all along.
It was "predicted" by the criminals who are perpetrating this swindle. No one epxected Biden to be 800,000 behind in PA at 4:00 AM and then ahead in the morning.

You're repeating the Biden cover story. No honest person believes it.

So now all the pollsters, including Rassmussen and Fox News are 'criminals' who are folded into your increasingly elaborate conspiracy?

Ah, the old tinfoil motto! Anything that doesn't ape the conspiracy must be part of it.
Yes, they are criminals, and so are you.
And what should be done to the 'criminals', Bri? What should be done to me, to Fox News, to Rassmussen?

Get specific.
You would all be wearing orange jump suits, if I had my way.

Charged with what crime, convicted by what jury?

Surely you've thought this through.

The shift came because Biden voters voted mostly by mail and those were counted last. It’s exactly what we said would happen.
Many witnesses said it did happen. The shift came because of fraud. Nothing could be more obvious.

If its so obvious.....then why has Trump failed SO spectacularly to prove it in actual court? Remember, the steaming conspiracy horseshit that you're gobbling from Trump.....and what Trump's lawyers say in court is wildly different:

I guess you don't get this info on OAN and NewsMax TV. The echo chamber isn't serving you, Bri.

thats for 592 votes,,, theres millions at stake,,

Sure..because some asshole on the new media darling of the right wing says so.
Honestly, it really is embarrassing.
A very convincing "argument" you make there. All you need are any facts at all and you might have
something. But....you got nothing! So why not go the fuck away?

He's only claiming that the votes are invalid. That doesn't require fraud. The judge is a douchebag, just like you.

He's only claiming that the votes are invalid. That doesn't require fraud. The judge is a douchebag, just like you.

Is the judge a 'criminal' too, Bri?

Should he be charged with the same imaginary crimes you want me, Fox News and Rassumussen pollsters imprisoned for?

Presumably without a trial, of course.

It was "predicted" by the criminals who are perpetrating this swindle. No one epxected Biden to be 800,000 behind in PA at 4:00 AM and then ahead in the morning.
Biden didn’t take the lead until Friday. And you would have predicted it if you knew that after Election Day, Pennsylvania needed to count 2.5 million absentee ballots and that the people who sent them in were Democrats by a 3 to 1 margin.

So you see, it’s not suspicious when you actually aren’t an ignorant dumb ass.

We watched the tallies on election night change without logic at the fairy hour and other dem stunts...
Uh no. What happened to the tallies on election night are what one would expect logically and exactly what was predicted.

Trump voters mostly voted in person. Biden voters mostly voted by mail. Depending on when those votes were counted, the tallies would shift dramatically. In Pennsylvania, Trump took an early lead because voting in person was tallied first. Then Biden caught up when mail in votes were counted.

So now all the pollsters, including Rassmussen and Fox News are 'criminals' who are folded into your increasingly elaborate conspiracy?

Ah, the old tinfoil motto! Anything that doesn't ape the conspiracy must be part of it.
And what should be done to the 'criminals', Bri? What should be done to me, to Fox News, to Rassmussen?

Get specific.

For providing cover for a criminal conspiracy to swindle the election.

Should he be charged with the same imaginary crimes you want me, Fox News and Rassumussen pollsters imprisoned for?

All Dims are criminals, hosebag.

All Dims are criminals, hosebag.

So 77 million people? That's a lot of trials.

Surely you'll have trials.

Get specific.

You lost.

Stop whining.

You are acting like a spoilt 3 year-old.

It’s embarrassing.

The cult refuses to see reality.

They are living in an alternative reality as their media and political leaders are lying to the for profit and political gain.

View attachment 417325

Guess that's at least one more person that our hysteric conservative friends are going to want to throw in jail.

Nothing says 'growing, vibrant party' like demanding that all of your political opponents be imprisoned

You believe print media nonsense.
All owned by the same billionaires.
Except they were right. Which kind of makes it the opposite of nonsense.

What is this argument about? Are you denying that Biden voters overwhelmingly voted by mail?
I don't know.
I know my Republican daughter did and so did many people in Florida.
I also know that Trump was winning...the machines were supposedly closed down, the lights went out and the doors closed...and the moment the machines started backup, 99% of the votes were for Biden.
I smell bullshit.

Get specific.

You lost.

Stop whining.

You are acting like a spoilt 3 year-old.

It’s embarrassing.
And you voted for a prostitute.
Stop acting like a John.

Sure..because some asshole on the new media darling of the right wing says so.
Honestly, it really is embarrassing.
A very convincing "argument" you make there. All you need are any facts at all and you might have
something. But....you got nothing! So why not go the fuck away?

Because I like calling you out on your constant deflections. Here's an update on all the legal successes the Trump team has had.

Sidney Powell Says Millions of Votes Were Transferred from Voters Who Voted For Trump to Joe Biden

On Newsmax, Sidney Powell said she has proof that one of Biden's people chosen to serve in his administration owns a computer company that diverted millions of Trump's votes to Biden. Pay to play never goes away.
Newsmax.com on theChris Salcedo show is where you can find her sincere words. She looked so sad about this discovery.

President Trump won by millions and millions of votes.
images (1).jpeg

What is this argument about? Are you denying that Biden voters overwhelmingly voted by mail?
I don't know.
I also know that Trump was winning...the machines were supposedly closed down, the lights went out and the doors closed...and the moment the machines started backup, 99% of the votes were for Biden.
I smell bullshit.

You don't 'know' any of that. You've imagined it. s a story you tell yourself.

My suggestion, man up. You don't need the conspiracy binkie to face the hard truth that Trump lost.

We didn't like 2016 either. But within 72 hours of the election, Trump had been invited to the White House and the transition process had already begun.

I don't know.
I smell bullshit.

My suggestion, man up. You don't need the conspiracy binkie to face the hard truth that Trump lost.

We didn't like 2016 either. But within 72 hours of the election, Trump had been invited to the White House and the transition process had already begun.
I stayed up so I know what happened.
I watched the map turn Blue in less than half an hour.
Anything else, Shit4Brains?

I don't know.
I smell bullshit.

I stayed up so I know what happened.
I watched the map turn Blue in less than half an hour.
Anything else, Shit4Brains?

You stayed up...and then imagined that the 'machines turned on with 99% of the votes for Biden'.

You don't know anything more than was reported. You've invented a story to use as a binky....a conspiracy to suckle on to avoid the hard truth that Trump lost.

You don't need it. You're tough enough to face reality without a blankie or a binky.

Forum List

Back