Trump witch hunt is over

LIAR ^^^. Posting misinformation is bullshit. The new Chief DA shit canned the years long investigation for reasons unknown causing the working DA's to resign.
News flash. Bragg told those morons they had so many holes in their case that they’d get laughed out of court. By the way, Bragg is a Democrat.

News flash. Bragg told those morons they had so many holes in their case that they’d get laughed out of court. By the way, Bragg is a Democrat.
I doubt it, something fishy is afoot. A bribe is possible, or a threat is too.

I doubt it, something fishy is afoot. A bribe is possible, or a threat is too.

Or the fact this was nothing more than wishful thinking. Trump is a lifelong businessman. Like most wealthy people he constantly gets audited by the IRS. If there was anything amiss with Trump, they would have found it a long time ago.

Next year at Dementia's first impeachment, you lefties are going to realize what goes around comes around.

Or the fact this was nothing more than wishful thinking. Trump is a lifelong businessman. Like most wealthy people he constantly gets audited by the IRS. If there was anything amiss with Trump, they would have found it a long time ago.

Next year at Dementia's first impeachment, you lefties are going to realize what goes around comes around.
With the volume of evidence collected by those who investigated trump, I seriously doubt Bragg perused all of the evidence. As I stated, and as the prosecuting lawyers sought to resign, something other than Bragg's decision is afoot.

It was quite interesting that the investigation found that Trump undervalued his properties.

I am sure you'd like to erase the legacy of Nixon because it tears your statement to shreds.
You have got to be joking, both parties have played whatever game required to obtain the upper hand to gain power. The one example, Nixon, is an easy out for your narrative only because he surrounded himself with political beltway morons and got caught. Why do you think J E Hover remained head of the FBI so long, he had the smoking gun, knew what these clowns had pulled.

The Durham investigation should shed light on how the game of politics is played, furthermore how weaponizing the DOJ and branches of government are employed to cover up the crap.

With the volume of evidence collected by those who investigated trump, I seriously doubt Bragg perused all of the evidence. As I stated, and as the prosecuting lawyers sought to resign, something other than Bragg's decision is afoot.

Yes, it's called no evidence. Trump's practices may have been questionable, but I'm sure well within the law. It's not like Trump sits at his kitchen table and does his own taxes. He hires the best for such chores. They know all the tricks in the book whether some like it or not. It's like when you hear Amazon or some other company made X billions of dollars and paid no income tax on it. It may be true they made X billions of dollars, and it may be true they didn't pay any tax on it, but all perfectly legal within our tax code and laws.

Yes, it's called no evidence. Trump's practices may have been questionable, but I'm sure well within the law. It's not like Trump sits at his kitchen table and does his own taxes. He hires the best for such chores. They know all the tricks in the book whether some like it or not. It's like when you hear Amazon or some other company made X billions of dollars and paid no income tax on it. It may be true they made X billions of dollars, and it may be true they didn't pay any tax on it, but all perfectly legal within our tax code and laws.
You're sure trump's practices may have been questionable, but your sure well within the law?

It seems Mr. Cohen knows that trump cheated, and gave differing values of his properties: He told the best maybe true, but the facts on the value of his properties are claimed lower to have less tax, and when he used the same property for a loan he claimed a much higher value.

You're sure trump's practices may have been questionable, but your sure well within the law?

It seems Mr. Cohen knows that trump cheated, and gave differing values of his properties: He told the best maybe true, but the facts on the value of his properties are claimed lower to have less tax, and when he used the same property for a loan he claimed a much higher value.
Well the folks that have been investigating found no crime to charge

So your fantasy is just that

I have no idea how it works in NY, but here the properties are evaluated by the county and they set the taxation. You can fight it if you think you're being charged too much but still, you have to go to a hearing to do it and they still set the value.

Now if NY allows owners to set their own value then it's really subjective as to what the owner thinks the value is and certainly no crime.

I have no idea how it works in NY, but here the properties are evaluated by the county and they set the taxation. You can fight it if you think you're being charged too much but still, you have to go to a hearing to do it and they still set the value.

Now if NY allows owners to set their own value then it's really subjective as to what the owner thinks the value is and certainly no crime.
And banks do their own valuations on properties. They don’t just take your word for it. The assessors come through every year as well. The facts and reality just don’t line up for the Dims.

And there it is, the absolute conviction of the internet keyboard jockey who, after seeing some headlines, believes he is better suited to make such a decision than the professionals who undoubtedly perused all the evidence because they didn't want something they didn't see in that evidence pop up to destroy their decision. IOW, all that "evidence" you think they collected does not make a very strong case. You've been pushed the prosecutor's (read TRUMP! hater) part of the narrative, but that's obviously not the whole story.

And banks do their own valuations on properties. They don’t just take your word for it. The assessors come through every year as well. The facts and reality just don’t line up for the Dims.

There is so much Trump hatred out there that if they had something......anything in which to take him out before 2024, they would do it, if not on a state level, on a federal level. The truth is all they have is talk and lies to convince people this lifelong successful businessman is a crook and getting away with something. Crooks in business don't last long because the IRS audits these people constantly.

And there it is, the absolute conviction of the internet keyboard jockey who, after seeing some headlines, believes he is better suited to make such a decision than the professionals who undoubtedly perused all the evidence because they didn't want something they didn't see in that evidence pop up to destroy their decision. IOW, all that "evidence" you think they collected does not make a very strong case. You've been pushed the prosecutor's (read TRUMP! hater) part of the narrative, but that's obviously not the whole story.
Trump hater's; only those who he has tossed under the bus for not kissing his fat ass. I don't hate him, I think he's an asshole, corrupt and a pervert as well as pathological liar. I can't hate him do to the fact that he's a spoiled brat, and has at least five Personality Disorders.

Forum List

Back