Trump wishes happy Easter to USMB lefties

Trump will even politicize Easter.
Who cares about the Resurrection of Christ?
What about that election?
He probably doesn't even know what the day is about.

I'm betting mist progtards don't
Spelling and punctuation aren't your strong points, are they.

When you have to resort to being a grammar Nazi, you’re just a loser.

Can you tell that to every English teacher I ever had, and every lawyer I every worked for. Why one guy actually FIRED a receptionist in our office, because every piece of work she submitted to him had to be sent back and redone because spelling and grammar. What a loser HE was.

This is an internet message board, so, if in the zeal of posting something ends up missing a comma, or is mis spelled, suck it up buttercup. Nobody’s future business, nor education goals are impacted by what is typed on here...

Theres only two reasons people like you point out grammar in here.

1. You have no substantive reply to whom you’re calling out for failing to include a comma.

2. In pointing out the typo, it makes you feel superior to whom you’re addressing.

In either case it makes you a pathetic loser.
Two errors in one short sentence was worth comment. If that upsets you teach her how to spell and punctuate her posts properly.

This is how we communicate here.

Plus your conservative buddies certainly aren't shy about pointing out every single typo I make.

Like right here earlier today.

So quit yer bitchin'.

Trump wishes all of you USMB commies a happy Easter.
After months and months...he is still whining and lying. It has to be keeping him up at night. His tossing and turning in bed has to be painful for Ivanka....

“Happy Easter” should be a loving message. Instead, it is used to spread a hateful message against “radical left crazies.”

And Christians wonder why their religion has been steadily declining over the last several decades.

“Happy Easter” should be a loving message. Instead, it is used to spread a hateful message against “radical left crazies.”

And Christians wonder why their religion has been steadily declining over the last several decades.
trump is not interesting in Christianity or in Spiritual matters. He is only interested in how the mindless devotion of fake evangelicals can benefit him spiritually or monetarily. Like he did at Lafayette Square when he held a Bible upside down, he is using Christianity as a shield for his shameless con job on his cult. But you cannot blame him as much as you should blame his sheep. They gladly allow him to lead them to slaughter, by sending him millions to slyly funnel into his own pocket.

Trump will even politicize Easter.
Who cares about the Resurrection of Christ?
What about that election?
He probably doesn't even know what the day is about.

I'm betting mist progtards don't
Spelling and punctuation aren't your strong points, are they.

When you have to resort to being a grammar Nazi, you’re just a loser.

Can you tell that to every English teacher I ever had, and every lawyer I every worked for. Why one guy actually FIRED a receptionist in our office, because every piece of work she submitted to him had to be sent back and redone because spelling and grammar. What a loser HE was.

This is an internet message board, so, if in the zeal of posting something ends up missing a comma, or is mis spelled, suck it up buttercup. Nobody’s future business, nor education goals are impacted by what is typed on here...

Theres only two reasons people like you point out grammar in here.

1. You have no substantive reply to whom you’re calling out for failing to include a comma.

2. In pointing out the typo, it makes you feel superior to whom you’re addressing.

In either case it makes you a pathetic loser.
Two errors in one short sentence was worth comment. If that upsets you teach her how to spell and punctuate her posts properly.

This is how we communicate here.

Plus your conservative buddies certainly aren't shy about pointing out every single typo I make.

Like right here earlier today.

So quit yer bitchin'.

As if you could tell me what to do....lol.
Man, an anonymous message board sure does give some big balls...

,,,,,,......’’’’. Here’s some extra punctuation feel free to use the as you wish....

Forum List

Back