Trump wishes happy Easter to USMB lefties

Trump will even politicize Easter.
Who cares about the Resurrection of Christ?
What about that election?
He probably doesn't even know what the day is about.

I'm betting mist progtards don't
As compared to who? Trumpsters?

:laugh:

Remember when you used to claim to be non partisan?

Your facade fell down old man

Democrat trolls always claim to not be Democrats to lend their post credibility.

And it doesn't bother the sheep in the slightest, of course.

Let's see, you Nazis lie 99% of the time. Pretty much anything you post is just slander and libel, particularly if it's about the man you so fear, Donald Trump.
:itsok:

Too dumb, huh?

The bullshit you Nazis spew doesn't bother us because we are well aware you're lying.

Does that sink in?
Sure thing Q!

Said the atheist...
I'm an atheist?

What is your definition of atheist?

And you're a Christian, right?
NO person of faith is pro-choice nor are they proponents of men fucking men. That makes you an atheist.
Who made you the Judge? You are as Hypocritical as the Pharisees were....
Said the atheist...
I'm an atheist?

NO person of faith is pro-choice nor are they proponents of men fucking men. That makes you an atheist.
These phonies use religion as a weapon. Then they spend the rest of their day hating and lying and giving REAL Christians a bad name.
There’s a manual out there called the Holy Bible, you know, the one you LefTards hate...It establishes those pesky standards and expectations you despise.

Trump wishes all of you USMB commies a happy Easter.

What a lovely Easter message of resentment and rage. Oh Donald - we miss you ever so! :rolleyes-41:

WASHINGTON – Former President Donald Trump marked Easter weekend by attacking his political enemies, repeating false claims about the election, and calling for a boycott of Major League Baseball and other corporations that oppose Georgia's new election law.​
"Happy Easter to ALL, including the Radical Left CRAZIES who rigged our Presidential Election, and want to destroy our Country!" Trump said in a written statement early Sunday.​
There is no evidence anyone "rigged" last year's election; political analysts said Trump keeps promoting the false idea in order to justify his loss to President Joe Biden, and to raise money for another possible presidential campaign in 2024.​
"Ex President Trump with an Easter Sunday message of resentment and rage," tweeted political commentator David Frum.​

Said the atheist...
I'm an atheist?

These phonies use religion as a weapon. Then they spend the rest of their day hating and lying and giving REAL Christians a bad name.
trump has been hiding behind Christianity and the Bible for years. And people like Mike Huckabee cherry pick the scriptures and use their religion to spread hate and racism.
Meanwhile...hate, racism and division keeps the Mexicrat Party relevant.

What a lovely Easter message of resentment and rage. Oh Donald - we miss you ever so! :rolleyes-41:

WASHINGTON – Former President Donald Trump marked Easter weekend by attacking his political enemies, repeating false claims about the election, and calling for a boycott of Major League Baseball and other corporations that oppose Georgia's new election law.​
"Happy Easter to ALL, including the Radical Left CRAZIES who rigged our Presidential Election, and want to destroy our Country!" Trump said in a written statement early Sunday.​
There is no evidence anyone "rigged" last year's election; political analysts said Trump keeps promoting the false idea in order to justify his loss to President Joe Biden, and to raise money for another possible presidential campaign in 2024.​
"Ex President Trump with an Easter Sunday message of resentment and rage," tweeted political commentator David Frum.​

Trump wished YOU a happy Easter. He knows that commies cannot help being what they are.

Yep, Trump even loves USMB lefties!

Former President Donald Trump on Sunday wished a Happy Easter to everyone — including “the Radical Left CRAZIES.”

“Happy Easter to ALL, including the Radical Left CRAZIES who rigged our Presidential Election, and want to destroy our Country!” Mr. Trump said in a statement.

Who cares?

Said the atheist...
I'm an atheist?

Said the atheist...
I'm an atheist?

There’s a manual out there called the Holy Bible, you know, the one you LefTards hate...It establishes those pesky standards and expectations you despise.
Another phony. Like you treat people the way you should. You hate.

Remember when Republicans were sane? Well I guess that depends on your age and your ability to discern fact from fiction. I'm guessing most Trumpsters were not interested in politics when the GOP was sane all those decades ago. But they jumped on the Trump train once the crazy kicked off.

Remember when Republicans were sane? Well I guess that depends on your age and your ability to discern fact from fiction. I'm guessing most Trumpsters were not interested in politics when the GOP was sane all those decades ago. But they jumped on the Trump train once the crazy kicked off.
See post 177

I'm not a republican. I can't stand either party

Run along now

Forum List

Back