Can a Trump supporter translate what Trump means about Navalny?

I'll ..... just ignore your pathetic waste of time posts.
I've been urging you to do exactly that for weeks now. Let us see if you can keep your vow or if you'll simply carry on with your gluttonous need for punishment. I am fully capable of dishing out as much punishment as you need so it's up to you, Bonzo. :spank:

What was posted were Trump's own words. I asked for a translation, I never gave one, as I still don't understand his statement as it refers explicity to Alexi Navalnay.
It’s sarcastic and I responded in kind

Can someone please translate the meaning of his statement about Navalny, and why he compares his murder to America? What exactly is this man trying to say? How does his response after mentioning Navalny have anything to do with his death, and who is responsible?

Thanks to anyone making an attempt, I realize this is not an easy thing to do.

The sudden death of Alexei Navalny has made me more and more aware of what is happening in our Country, It is a slow, steady progression, with CROOKED, Radical Left Politicians, Prosecutors, and Judges leading us down a path to destruction. Open Borders, Rigged Elections, and Grossly Unfair Courtroom Decisions are DESTROYING AMERICA. WE ARE A NATION IN DECLINE, A FAILING NATION!”

Trump is just trying to steal the headlines.

Forum List

Back