Can a Trump supporter translate what Trump means about Navalny?

... the idea for American politicians is not to get the best results out of a person like Putin. The idea is to have the media talk about how tough you are in talking to Putin.
It's come to that, yes. It's the perception that the media can con its readers into believing. Do you remember that ass-in-a-hole Maxine Waters going on about Trump "wrapping his arms around Putin" as though it's a sign of treason? An embrace is the way Russians greet one another. I'll bet the Japanese population doesn't think of their leaders as treasonists when they shake hands with foreign dignitaries.

He seems to be projecting, that since he's failing, the whole country is going down, because only he can save it.
That's just a guess, and for the record, I'm about as far from being a supporter as a person can get.

That's right.

The people who matter. You don’t.

You don’t care what you say as long as your lips are flapping.

More of the same lip-flapping. How's that working for you? :lol:
No real answer to anything, just the usual silly GLASNOST bs round about nothing.

If that were true, then it would have been Obama and Biden, who were successful in deterring aggression by Putin. Instead, the truth is that Trump was successful in preventing Putin from invading another country.

Trump stopped Putin from invading Ukraine in the middle of a pandemic? Same Trump that called Putin's invasion smart? :cuckoo:

And how do you IMAGINE Trump would stop Putin? Put Americans on the ground in Ukraine to fight a war with Russia?

The whole idea is detached from reality. Trump certainly was not going to do anything that Biden didn't.

Last edited:
Can someone please translate the meaning of his statement about Navalny, and why he compares his murder to America? What exactly is this man trying to say? How does his response after mentioning Navalny have anything to do with his death, and who is responsible?

Thanks to anyone making an attempt, I realize this is not an easy thing to do.

The sudden death of Alexei Navalny has made me more and more aware of what is happening in our Country, It is a slow, steady progression, with CROOKED, Radical Left Politicians, Prosecutors, and Judges leading us down a path to destruction. Open Borders, Rigged Elections, and Grossly Unfair Courtroom Decisions are DESTROYING AMERICA. WE ARE A NATION IN DECLINE, A FAILING NATION!”

You guys spend way too much time on Trump's words. All that matters is how the country runs and not what comes out of Trump's mouth.

Can someone please translate the meaning of his statement about Navalny, and why he compares his murder to America? What exactly is this man trying to say? How does his response after mentioning Navalny have anything to do with his death, and who is responsible?

Thanks to anyone making an attempt, I realize this is not an easy thing to do.

The sudden death of Alexei Navalny has made me more and more aware of what is happening in our Country, It is a slow, steady progression, with CROOKED, Radical Left Politicians, Prosecutors, and Judges leading us down a path to destruction. Open Borders, Rigged Elections, and Grossly Unfair Courtroom Decisions are DESTROYING AMERICA. WE ARE A NATION IN DECLINE, A FAILING NATION!”

Odanny, I honestly thought you were like some intellect.

I Will work to show you what Trump is saying.

There was a jailed person in Russia who now has the attention of the Bidenistas. Trump is also seeing it. He is aware of the Bidenistas aims to jail him and perhaps try to murder him.

The legal system of America, has long been a favorite topic of Democrats who spent dozens of years explaining the legal system is corrupt, yet now they suddenly see it as awesome and totally just.
Which it is not. Not when the prosecutors are Bidenistas.

Forum List

Back