Trump will lash out if he loses‭ — ‬but he and his fans will be bigger crybabies if they win

Wow this coming from a democrat, whos fellow democrats have been rioting looting and attacking people for MONTHS, from a democrat whos party Politicians have provoked and enabled the violence...from a democrat whos Politicians like Pelosi and Schiff and Nadler and AOC and Ilmar Omar are the most vicious LOUDMOUTH lying asswipes in America

Give me a break republicans trump supporters have more common decency, more class and more Patriotism in a fingernail than the BLM ANTIFA run democrat party.

You forgot that their VP candidate helped raise money to bail out the rioters and looters, and in the process they bailed out child rapist and murders.

Yes, people that alledgedly murdered and raped again after being let out of prison due to a virus going around ?? Unbelievable, but not really, because Obama was doing some hurrendous stuff by letting very dangerous prisoners at guantanamo bay go, and worrying about the Ft.Hood shooter being allowed to practice his religious beliefs in prison after killing many Americans in a single event, and him standing up for that awall soldier that got American's killed looking for him, and then getting him a sex change courtesy of the American taxpayer's ?? Then loading up pallots with billion's to send back to Iran over a failed nuclear deal that had to many cracks in the floor in Iran's favor or punishing tax payers by making them pay fines and penalties on an illegal tax created that would give free healthcare to the Democrat dependents off of the working classes dime. Meanwhile the working class gets screwed over and over and over by these Demoncrat tyrant's to the tune of billions of working claas taxpayers wasted on failed policies.

Don't forget Benghazi either.. Unbelievable.

Me thinks you mixed up Bergdahl and Manning.on the sex change. Both are really bad examples by themselves.

Trump will lash out if he loses‭ — ‬but he and his fans will be bigger crybabies if they win

^^^ the mother of all liberal projection statements, wow. :cuckoo:
Liberals have pixel deletion built in to their brains.
They can look at a riot and completely edit out what they don't want to see.
They even see welfare checks and reparations that don't exist.

I suspect even Trump knows that he'll never gain the adoration of at least half the country, that he has with his Trumpsters. So from Day One, he's going to milk that adoration for the rest of his life. That's always been his priority, and that's the way it will stay.

If he wins, even if he loses the popular vote again, every move he makes will simply be a continuation of this strict and predictable talk radio presidency. He has to hold on to the people who adore him, and he surely will.

If he loses, he'll be the victim of the media and the commies, and talk radio and his flock will treat him like the eternal hero, The Great & Brilliant American Martyr who gallantly did all he could but fell to The Evil Deep State.

I'd think both conditions will ensure him the lifetime of adoration he so desperately craves and needs. He and his flock will just shut out the rest as fake news. That's fine.
dumbass you do realize biden and harris don't have the support that Trump has the only thing going for Biden and harris or should I say harris and biden is the hate leftists have for Trump.
Their running on hate not policy, so let's see how far it gets them.
So you're saying that we agree with him policy, and that our opposition is based on something else?

Is that really what you believe?

Hold on my understanding was that Biden had already locked it up?
Just like Hillary.
The Lame Stream Media worked very hard to make it look as though no one was voting for Trump.
Within a week of the election, in order to claim next time around that they were not skewing the polls, they start veering towards, but not quite achieving, honesty.
CNN and ABC have a dead heat which means that Trump clobbers Biden.

I suspect even Trump knows that he'll never gain the adoration of at least half the country, that he has with his Trumpsters. So from Day One, he's going to milk that adoration for the rest of his life. That's always been his priority, and that's the way it will stay.

If he wins, even if he loses the popular vote again, every move he makes will simply be a continuation of this strict and predictable talk radio presidency. He has to hold on to the people who adore him, and he surely will.

If he loses, he'll be the victim of the media and the commies, and talk radio and his flock will treat him like the eternal hero, The Great & Brilliant American Martyr who gallantly did all he could but fell to The Evil Deep State.

I'd think both conditions will ensure him the lifetime of adoration he so desperately craves and needs. He and his flock will just shut out the rest as fake news. That's fine.
dumbass you do realize biden and harris don't have the support that Trump has the only thing going for Biden and harris or should I say harris and biden is the hate leftists have for Trump.
So you're saying that we agree with him policy, and that our opposition is based on something else?

stop twisting what was said into something that was not even implied
your opposition to trump is like he said based solely on hate

He said "Their [sic] running on hate not policy".

I proved him wrong and paranoid. You reinforced it from your alternate universe.

Good stuff. And if you don't like it, tough shit.

I proved him wrong and paranoid. You reinforced it from your alternate universe.

no you leftists only oppose him because you hate him

So I'll ask you the same question, Einstein.

That must mean that I agree with him on the issues, but just hate him personally.

Yes or No? Instead of attacking, back up your words like a big boy this time.

That must mean that I agree with him on the issues, but just hate him personally.

WOW brain dead doesn't get it
YOU HATE TRUMP JUST TO HATE HIM

Yeah, I didn't think you would.

Because you're a coward and a liar.

Dismissed.

Dismissed.
I rest my case I have stated countless times you TDSER'S are so mentally deranged you can't grasp the reality of your hate. Pretty bad to hate someone so badly you can't Identify the reason you hate him. and policy has nothing to do with it.

Dismissed.
I rest my case I have stated countless times you TDSER'S are so mentally deranged you can't grasp the reality of your hate. Pretty bad to hate someone so badly you can't Identify the reason you hate him. and policy has nothing to do with it.
Rest your case, coward. This is what happens when you nutters stick your nose in and say something stupid to someone who is clearly over your head. I suspect that happens to you with disturbing regularity.

Wow this coming from a democrat, whos fellow democrats have been rioting looting and attacking people for MONTHS, from a democrat whos party Politicians have provoked and enabled the violence...from a democrat whos Politicians like Pelosi and Schiff and Nadler and AOC and Ilmar Omar are the most vicious LOUDMOUTH lying asswipes in America

Give me a break republicans trump supporters have more common decency, more class and more Patriotism in a fingernail than the BLM ANTIFA run democrat party.

You forgot that their VP candidate helped raise money to bail out the rioters and looters, and in the process they bailed out child rapist and murders.

Yes, people that alledgedly murdered and raped again after being let out of prison due to a virus going around ?? Unbelievable, but not really, because Obama was doing some hurrendous stuff by letting very dangerous prisoners at guantanamo bay go, and worrying about the Ft.Hood shooter being allowed to practice his religious beliefs in prison after killing many Americans in a single event, and him standing up for that awall soldier that got American's killed looking for him, and then getting him a sex change courtesy of the American taxpayer's ?? Then loading up pallots with billion's to send back to Iran over a failed nuclear deal that had to many cracks in the floor in Iran's favor or punishing tax payers by making them pay fines and penalties on an illegal tax created that would give free healthcare to the Democrat dependents off of the working classes dime. Meanwhile the working class gets screwed over and over and over by these Demoncrat tyrant's to the tune of billions of working claas taxpayers wasted on failed policies.

Don't forget Benghazi either.. Unbelievable.

Me thinks you mixed up Bergdahl and Manning.on the sex change. Both are really bad examples by themselves.

Yep, I think you're right. Was thinking that also maybe, and should have checked it out. Thanks, and yep both are still good examples of Biden/Obama/Hitlery blunders.

Dismissed.
Rest your case, coward. This is what happens when you nutters stick your nose in and say something stupid to someone who is clearly over your head. I suspect that happens to you with disturbing regularity.
you hate trump period you have no other reason to hate him because his policies have been sound for the U.S. working class Blacks and Latino's have gained wealth, jobs were coming back
Peace treaties in the middle east and the U.S military use in the world are less and less since he has become President.
The only threat America has right now is from you leftists

Dismissed.
you hate trump period you have no other reason to hate him because his policies have been sound for the U.S. working class Blacks and Latino's have gained wealth, jobs were coming back
Peace treaties in the middle east and the U.S military use in the world are less and less since he has become President.
The only threat America has right now is from you leftists
You only love Trump because you have romantic feelings for him. You want to run your fingers through his hair to get things started.

There. I can do the same thing.

Grow up, Trumpster.

Forum List

Back