Trump will lash out if he loses‭ — ‬but he and his fans will be bigger crybabies if they win

Trump will lash out if he loses‭ — ‬but he and his fans will be bigger crybabies if they win
I suspect even Trump knows that he'll never gain the adoration of at least half the country, that he has with his Trumpsters. So from Day One, he's going to milk that adoration for the rest of his life. That's always been his priority, and that's the way it will stay.

If he wins, even if he loses the popular vote again, every move he makes will simply be a continuation of this strict and predictable talk radio presidency. He has to hold on to the people who adore him, and he surely will.

If he loses, he'll be the victim of the media and the commies, and talk radio and his flock will treat him like the eternal hero, The Great & Brilliant American Martyr who gallantly did all he could but fell to The Evil Deep State.

I'd think both conditions will ensure him the lifetime of adoration he so desperately craves and needs. He and his flock will just shut out the rest as fake news. That's fine.

1604233510945.png

1604233570954.png

VS........

1604233691821.png

1604233731681.png

:)

When Trump wins next week you can be damn sure we will be ridiculing you stupid uneducated TDS afflicted Moon Bats for nominating an idiot like this Biden clown.

We have been warning you for months that he is a joke.

Amanda Marcotte’s article in‭ “‬Salon‭” ‬opens with a paragraph stating what all Americans already know:

‭“‬With poll numbers staying put and the odds of a Joe Biden win in Tuesday's election looking good‭ — ‬possibly by a decisive margin‭ — ‬there's mounting dread about how Donald Trump will behave after a defeat.‭ ‬After all,‭ ‬Trump is a sociopathic narcissist with the emotional control of a‭ — ‬well,‭ ‬I won't insult toddlers with the comparison‭ — ‬and he lives in mortal terror of being viewed as a loser.‭ ‬He's already made clear that he will refuse to concede,‭ ‬no matter what,‭ ‬and he's grasping desperately for any way to get legal ballots thrown out so he can steal the election.‭”

Despite his endless lies touting his many successes,‭ ‬which only his devoted fanatics continue to believe,‭ ‬the vast majority of the U.S.‭ ‬population have learned during the past for years to expect only disastrous results from everything the impeached president trump touches.‭ ‬Just like Dubya,‭ ‬who once admitted,‭ “‬Anything I can’t fvck up,‭ ‬I’ll sh!t on,‭ ‬and I ain’t sh!t on nothin‭’ ‬yit,‭” ‬it’s been the same situation with the impeached president trump.

In a separate article,‭ ‬Salon's Matthew Rozsa recently explained,‭ “‬psychologists worry that the narcissistic injury to Trump will result in him lashing out‭ '‬in his vindictive rage to punish an America which he may believe has consigned him to‭ '‬loser‭' ‬status.‭'"

Roughly two dozen current and former officials and aides in the impeached president trump’s administration,‭ ‬are also concerned‭ "'‬the president could use the power of the government‭’ ‬to lash out at enemies,‭ ‬try to steal the election or otherwise wreak havoc on the nation.‭”

So,‭ ‬there are many Americans who believe the impeached president trump is,‭ ‬and has been during his entire presidency,‭ ‬an extreme danger the nation and its people.‭ ‬From psychological professionals to personnel working closely with him to average Americans and others,‭ ‬no one will be surprised when the impeached president trump and his devoted fanatics go apesh!t after the election is decided,‭ ‬win or lose.

No you butthurt biden trolls will whine and whine on and on about it for another four more years is what will happen. Incredible how butthurt you all are over trumps election.i had to put up with mass murderer Obama for eight years but unlike you trump haters, I accepted it and moved on.i did not whine on and on about it,you trump haters have whined far more often in his 4 short years than I ever did when obomination was president for an entire 8 years. :auiqs.jpg:
Had to put up with Obama getting a pass for 8 years based upon his dam skin color. Now there was the real tragedy for America, and sadly it's rolled over to 2020 with that race baiting Joe Biden and his race baiting sycophant Harris. If Trump loses, it's because the swamp planned it for 4 years in their desperation to restart their agenda's. Cheating is already built in to it I bet, but Trump's numbers are going to overcome it bigly. Get ready for some crazy crap coming from the left for the next 4 years, but that's ok because Trump loves a good brawl. The left has over spent their donors money yet again, but that's ok, maybe it'll cause a wealth transfer to the right hands again. It's time to truly build this nation back up, and stop with the lopsided one world government take over of it.

Be ready folks, because this next 4 years might be all that's left before the trojan horse finally succeeds.

Obama had these poor people so mesmerized that they thought their world was ending when Trump knocked the swamp creatures for a loop, mean while Obama and his minions had been transferring their wealth through wealth transfer programs that they thought was saving the world with their idiotic selves. They'll be crying again, because they are still brainwashed.

I suspect even Trump knows that he'll never gain the adoration of at least half the country, that he has with his Trumpsters. So from Day One, he's going to milk that adoration for the rest of his life. That's always been his priority, and that's the way it will stay.

If he wins, even if he loses the popular vote again, every move he makes will simply be a continuation of this strict and predictable talk radio presidency. He has to hold on to the people who adore him, and he surely will.

If he loses, he'll be the victim of the media and the commies, and talk radio and his flock will treat him like the eternal hero, The Great & Brilliant American Martyr who gallantly did all he could but fell to The Evil Deep State.

I'd think both conditions will ensure him the lifetime of adoration he so desperately craves and needs. He and his flock will just shut out the rest as fake news. That's fine.
dumbass you do realize biden and harris don't have the support that Trump has the only thing going for Biden and harris or should I say harris and biden is the hate leftists have for Trump.

Amanda Marcotte’s article in‭ “‬Salon‭” ‬opens with a paragraph stating what all Americans already know:

‭“‬With poll numbers staying put and the odds of a Joe Biden win in Tuesday's election looking good‭ — ‬possibly by a decisive margin‭ — ‬there's mounting dread about how Donald Trump will behave after a defeat.‭ ‬After all,‭ ‬Trump is a sociopathic narcissist with the emotional control of a‭ — ‬well,‭ ‬I won't insult toddlers with the comparison‭ — ‬and he lives in mortal terror of being viewed as a loser.‭ ‬He's already made clear that he will refuse to concede,‭ ‬no matter what,‭ ‬and he's grasping desperately for any way to get legal ballots thrown out so he can steal the election.‭”

Despite his endless lies touting his many successes,‭ ‬which only his devoted fanatics continue to believe,‭ ‬the vast majority of the U.S.‭ ‬population have learned during the past for years to expect only disastrous results from everything the impeached president trump touches.‭ ‬Just like Dubya,‭ ‬who once admitted,‭ “‬Anything I can’t fvck up,‭ ‬I’ll sh!t on,‭ ‬and I ain’t sh!t on nothin‭’ ‬yit,‭” ‬it’s been the same situation with the impeached president trump.

In a separate article,‭ ‬Salon's Matthew Rozsa recently explained,‭ “‬psychologists worry that the narcissistic injury to Trump will result in him lashing out‭ '‬in his vindictive rage to punish an America which he may believe has consigned him to‭ '‬loser‭' ‬status.‭'"

Roughly two dozen current and former officials and aides in the impeached president trump’s administration,‭ ‬are also concerned‭ "'‬the president could use the power of the government‭’ ‬to lash out at enemies,‭ ‬try to steal the election or otherwise wreak havoc on the nation.‭”

So,‭ ‬there are many Americans who believe the impeached president trump is,‭ ‬and has been during his entire presidency,‭ ‬an extreme danger the nation and its people.‭ ‬From psychological professionals to personnel working closely with him to average Americans and others,‭ ‬no one will be surprised when the impeached president trump and his devoted fanatics go apesh!t after the election is decided,‭ ‬win or lose.

Feel better?
Didn't think so.

I cannot believe that is an actual article. What a steaming pile of idiotic vitriol.

No wonder the left has gone so far of the rails.

There was a saying in the early computer era among programmers. I haven't heard it expressed in years...perhaps it has fallen from favor...but it is so applicable here that it should be immediately resurrected.

....GIGO...

... Garbage In, Garbage Out.

Last edited:

dumbass you do realize biden and harris don't have the support that Trump has the only thing going for Biden and harris or should I say harris and biden is the hate leftists have for Trump.
Their running on hate not policy, so let's see how far it gets them.

Nazi salutes?? lol
I'm seeing a very happy group of patriots vs some very unhappy snowflakes. It's a scene we'll be seeing again in a few days. :)
Dude...not seeing that in a stiff armed salute....but, whatever, we’ll see after Tuesday...
:laugh:

Nazi salutes?? lol
I'm seeing a very happy group of patriots vs some very unhappy snowflakes. It's a scene we'll be seeing again in a few days. :)
Yep it's not a Nazi solute, but of course the left will try their level best to play any hand gestures in that way because of their arch enemy Trump. But it's ok to bring back their hate whitey racist "black power fist", and that's ok. They are such hypocrites.

Nazi salutes?? lol
Dude...not seeing that in a stiff armed salute....but, whatever, we’ll see after Tuesday...
Here's biden and obama giving a nazi salute.....

1604247202470.png

lol

Last edited:

Forum List

Back