Trump will be our next president.

montelatici

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2014
I am a Democrat, and I would prefer that a Democrat wins the presidency. However, analyzing the situation I am convinced that Trump will win the next presidential election if Hillary Clinton is the Democrat contender.

If Sanders were the Democrat contender he would win in a landslide, but that is not going to happen. The Democrat establishment will insure that Hillary will be the Democrat contender.

What the Democrat establishment doesn't understand is that white working class Americans, men and women, will vote for Trump. That will trump (pardon the pun) the liberal white female and minority vote. When you add the religious right and the conservatives, the Democrat Party will lose.

I will vote for Hillary, but I am a white American with a masters degree and the CEO of a company, there are very few of us in this voter category in total, and even fewer that are Democrats.

Welcome President Trump.

How can you vote for that crook Hillary? :(

Vote for the winner Trump.:up:

Horrible thought for Americans to endure either candidate......and the rest of the world for that matter.......Skye I will say,that where ever huge wealth has been made,there is always corruption I have found.....methinks Donald IS NOT A COMPLETE "cLEAN sKIN", STEVE

I am a Democrat, and I would prefer that a Democrat wins the presidency. However, analyzing the situation I am convinced that Trump will win the next presidential election if Hillary Clinton is the Democrat contender.

If Sanders were the Democrat contender he would win in a landslide, but that is not going to happen. The Democrat establishment will insure that Hillary will be the Democrat contender.

What the Democrat establishment doesn't understand is that white working class Americans, men and women, will vote for Trump. That will trump (pardon the pun) the liberal white female and minority vote. When you add the religious right and the conservatives, the Democrat Party will lose.

I will vote for Hillary, but I am a white American with a masters degree and the CEO of a company, there are very few of us in this voter category in total, and even fewer that are Democrats.

Welcome President Trump.

All of those groups which you mention are still battling among themselves over the election. I am not sure who will win.

Horrible thought for Americans to endure either candidate......and the rest of the world for that matter.......Skye I will say,that where ever huge wealth has been made,there is always corruption I have found.....methinks Donald IS NOT A COMPLETE "cLEAN sKIN", STEVE

No one is hun. We are all humans. :)

You throw the first stone then and show the way to purity!

Hillary is corrupt to the bone! All America and the world knows it! shame on her!

Trump has never been in politics you can not judge him like that!

Yeah,but some are more human than others..steve

Yeah,but some are more human than others..steve

That's for sure!

Hillary is corrupt to the bone! All America and the world knows it! shame on her!

Hillary sure is corrupt to the bone, and has been for many many years. It's amazing she is even running for President if you think about it.

Hillary sure is corrupt to the bone, and has been for many many years. It's amazing she is even running for President if you think about it.

You can say that again !

Much to be said for your comment Skye....BUT.....all the times The Don has filed for Bankruptcy........Were his Banks,suppliers,staff and debtors ever paid ?????? I doubt it...just sayin..steven.........Is he as Bent as a Corkscrew ?????

Much to be said for your comment Skye....BUT.....all the times The Don has filed for Bankruptcy........Were his Banks,suppliers,staff and debtors ever paid ?????? I doubt it...just sayin..steven

Stop it!

My God.....what nonsense

Much to be said for your comment Skye....BUT.....all the times The Don has filed for Bankruptcy........Were his Banks,suppliers,staff and debtors ever paid ?????? I doubt it...just sayin..steven

That was business. Many people end up filing personal bankruptcy. It happens. I have not heard anyone come forward complaining they lost out on a bankruptcy of his.

Stop it!

My God.....what nonsense
But what is the answer????

Welcome President Trump.

Hilly will lose female vote to Trump and get crushed on the male side

Welcome President Trump.

Hilly will lose female vote to Trump and get crushed on the male side

Exactly right!

Monte monte monte......at least it not Jew topic. Crooked HRC has been crooked with public money since forever? IF Trump is crook? He risked his money. He not locked up for 50 yrs of tax audits. Evidently he follow enough rules HDC et all put in place!

Forum List

Back