Trump Will Be Impeached

you stupid lying a******, all his money he got by writing books and giving speeches just like Hillary and Bill. Proven because he gave us his tax returns duh.There's no mystery except for brainwashed functional moron traitors like you. You're a disgrace.

Are you suggesting that Bill & Hillary's wealth derived from speeches books, etc., was something other than blatant influence peddling?

Goldman Sachs dug her rap so much they had to have some more and booked her twice at $500k a pop?
As private citizens, they can pedal any influence they want.

"Private citizens" as you suggest have NO influence to peddle.

They made their money peddling INFLUENCE . Do you understand what that is? Selling the US citizens out for their personal gain?

Their charities ceased having needs to administer when she lost the election?
Oh Fuck Off. Unless you have proof either of the Clintons did it while in office,STFU. Why would an international corporation want to know what is going on in the world?

you stupid lying a******, all his money he got by writing books and giving speeches just like Hillary and Bill. Proven because he gave us his tax returns duh.There's no mystery except for brainwashed functional moron traitors like you. You're a disgrace.
so you change your post so that it no longer includes ridiculous accusations of corruption against Obama. What a lying a****** you are.... Republicans certainly seem to be winners until the final judgment anyway..... Enjoy
I had a 742 on the SAT verbal when that meant something... And I respect and admire your opinion, troll. I am just slumming here, writing a book on the insanity of the GOP propaganda machine and its doops like you. Thanks for your wonderful contributions.

More lies. You're a troll, nothing more.
I admire and respect your brainwashed functional moron opinion, dupe. You must be physic LOL

". You must be physic LOL"

The prosecution rests your honor.
That's a quote from the Paul Newman movie Harper. It means you are an idiot.

Sorry bud, your claim of being educated is a joke. You don't even have a basic grasp of the language. Dupe, dope, derp. That's the extent of your ability in a nutshell.
I admire and respect your brainwashed functional moron opinion. Troll. Argue politics dimwit. Rule number one everything you know is wrong. No one outside your bubble of bought off agrees with anything you say including law enforcement and all journalists around the world.... Perfect dupe of the greedy idiot lying GOP rich...

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Are you suggesting that Bill & Hillary's wealth derived from speeches books, etc., was something other than blatant influence peddling?

Goldman Sachs dug her rap so much they had to have some more and booked her twice at $500k a pop?

They made their money peddling INFLUENCE . Do you understand what that is? Selling the US citizens out for their personal gain?

everything Clinton has been investigated multiple times and no criminality has ever been found. They would have to be crazy after Whitewater to try anything. No one in the real world agrees with you unless they are duped also. There must be something to all these hundreds of charges and phony scandals, right? Wrong.

Sure but it will die where reason rules the day.

Reason rules the day in congress. Trump should be convicted. If he is not, the senate needs to change.

Federal judge orders Justice Department to turn over Mueller grand jury material
The judge also determined, despite arguments to the contrary from the White House, that the House had launched "an official impeachment inquiry"

A federal court judge on Friday ordered the Department of Justice to turn over grand jury material referenced in redacted portions of special counsel Robert Mueller's report to the House Judiciary Committee.

Beryl Howell, the chief judge for the Washington, D.C. circuit court, ordered DOJ to turn over the materials by Wednesday, Oct. 30.

"The Department of Justice claims that existing law bars disclosure to the Congress of grand jury information," Howell wrote. "DOJ is wrong."

The judge also found that despite public protestations from the Trump administration that House Democrats have not actually launched a formal impeachment inquiry, one is underway.

The White House Counsel's office has refused to cooperate with the inquiry, arguing it's illegitimate because the House didn't hold a formal vote to declare one.

"Even in cases of presidential impeachment, a House resolution has never, in fact, been required to begin an impeachment inquiry," Howell wrote.

The Judiciary Committee "has shown that it needs the grand jury material referenced and cited in the Mueller Report to avoid a possible injustice in the impeachment inquiry," and that the "need for disclosure is greater than the need for continued secrecy."

Federal judge orders Justice Department to turn over Mueller grand jury material

putin-trump-helsinki-meeting-funny-reactions-26-5b4f2f590651a__700.jpg

Your partisan hackery aside, it will die in the Senate. We both know it.

If Trump is not convicted it will be due to partisan hackery. Trump is guilty of what he is facing impeachment for. Trump should be convicted. If he is not, the senate needs to change.

Bullshit.

The time has come for Trump.

Trump Will Be Impeached
Ambassador William Taylor’s testimony sealed the deal.
October 22, 2019
by
John Podhoretz

Remember when I said last week that October 17 was the worst day of the Trump presidency? Well, October 22 and has now come along to break the record. This is the day that, I think, has ensured Donald Trump’s impeachment. Not his removal. But impeachment will be bad enough.

Today’s key sentence: “Ambassador Sondland said, ‘everything’ was dependent on such an announcement, including security assistance.”

It comes from the testimony of acting U.S. ambassador to the Ukraine William Taylor before House impeachment investigators, and it instantly makes all but impossible the task of anyone seeking to defend Trump against the charge that he held up American military aid to Ukraine to secure a political advantage in the 2020 election.

There were three defenses of Trump following the revelations of the “whistleblower” and the phone-call transcript of the conversation between the presidents of the United States and Ukraine. The first was that he is only interested in investigating corruption relating to the 2016 election. The second is that even though Trump himself said he wanted the Ukranian to do him a favor, there was no quid pro quo. The third is that the only thing Trump was trading for was a White House visit, which is no great shakes.

There’s no need to talk about the “whistleblower” and his findings any longer, and there’s no need for the whistleblower to be heard any further. We have a veteran U.S. diplomat on the record saying that a Trump intimate told him Trump was holding up Congressionally authorized and appropriated military aid to Ukraine because he wanted a public statement from the Zelensky government that it was investigating Joe Biden’s son.

Taylor said this of a September 1 phone call with Gordon Sondland, our ambassador to the European Union about the $275 million in U.S. security assistance to Ukraine as well as a possible meeting between Trump and Ukranian president Zelensky:

“Ambassador Sondland told me that President Trump had told him that he wants President Zelensky to state publicly that Ukraine will investigate Burisma and alleged Ukrainian interference in the 2016 U.S. election. Ambassador Sondland also told me that he now recognized that he had made a mistake by earlier telling the Ukrainian officials to whom he spoke that a White House meeting with President Zelenskyy was dependent on a public announcement of investigations—in fact, Ambassador Sondland said, ‘everything’ was dependent on such an announcement, including security assistance. He said that President Trump wanted President Zelenskyy ‘in a public box’ by making a public statement about ordering such investigations.”

Ambassador William Taylor’s Testimony Ensured Trump’s Impeachment

Trump has a guest coming to visit
th

And he doesn't worry about invitations
Exactly when will that be? I get pretty busy and don't want to miss it.

You won't.

Trump Will Be Impeached
October 22, 2019
by
John Podhoretz

Remember when I said last week that October 17 was the worst day of the Trump presidency? Well, October 22 and has now come along to break the record. This is the day that, I think, has ensured Donald Trump’s impeachment. Not his removal. But impeachment will be bad enough.

Today’s key sentence: “Ambassador Sondland said, ‘everything’ was dependent on such an announcement, including security assistance.”

It comes from the testimony of acting U.S. ambassador to the Ukraine William Taylor before House impeachment investigators, and it instantly makes all but impossible the task of anyone seeking to defend Trump against the charge that he held up American military aid to Ukraine to secure a political advantage in the 2020 election.

There were three defenses of Trump following the revelations of the “whistleblower” and the phone-call transcript of the conversation between the presidents of the United States and Ukraine. The first was that he is only interested in investigating corruption relating to the 2016 election. The second is that even though Trump himself said he wanted the Ukranian to do him a favor, there was no quid pro quo. The third is that the only thing Trump was trading for was a White House visit, which is no great shakes.

There’s no need to talk about the “whistleblower” and his findings any longer, and there’s no need for the whistleblower to be heard any further. We have a veteran U.S. diplomat on the record saying that a Trump intimate told him Trump was holding up Congressionally authorized and appropriated military aid to Ukraine because he wanted a public statement from the Zelensky government that it was investigating Joe Biden’s son.

Taylor said this of a September 1 phone call with Gordon Sondland, our ambassador to the European Union about the $275 million in U.S. security assistance to Ukraine as well as a possible meeting between Trump and Ukranian president Zelensky:

“Ambassador Sondland told me that President Trump had told him that he wants President Zelensky to state publicly that Ukraine will investigate Burisma and alleged Ukrainian interference in the 2016 U.S. election. Ambassador Sondland also told me that he now recognized that he had made a mistake by earlier telling the Ukrainian officials to whom he spoke that a White House meeting with President Zelenskyy was dependent on a public announcement of investigations—in fact, Ambassador Sondland said, ‘everything’ was dependent on such an announcement, including security assistance. He said that President Trump wanted President Zelenskyy ‘in a public box’ by making a public statement about ordering such investigations.”

th

Aren't you the same dumbass Moon Bat that said Crooked Hillary was going to win by an EC landslide?

LOL!
Until big mouth Republican James Comey screwed her multiple times with his uncalled for, against the rules garbage....and the Russians hacked the DNC and our ridiculous punditocracy spent 60% of its time on the election talking about her ridiculous email phony scandal.... It has all been laid to rest now and they found general Powell and condoleezza Rice did all the same stuff. What a pile of garbage. That you believe all of, being a fox Rush Limbaugh etc etc dupe. No one else in the real world is with you including law enforcement and all journalism.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
He will remain president, and you will remain annoying. Get a life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He will be impeached. And then what does he run on if 52 of the senators vote for conviction? He'll stay in office, but the majority of the senate voted to convict. How does he run for a second term on that?

My life is fine son. You need to seek counseling for your fragility.

Fake news Ass wipe.

You guys watch the fake news. You read fake news. Anything that doesn't match your confirmation bias is called fake news. But you'll watch the impeachment happen and there is nothing you can do about it.

The bitch is so daffy, that she tells everyone how she smeared Donnie. The dims are so stupid, they don’t care. This is the leader of the dim party. The best they can do?

So the best republicans can do is a pathological liar, crook and con man?

The interviews are private, not secret. Members of both parties have access. Some witnesses have release their opening statements. Gowdy did justify using secret interviews where Democrats were not present, but thus far the Dems haven't pushed it that far.
then why are they holding transcripts from members of the house? That's secret.
Because, assfuck, there are rules. If you are not on that committee, you don't have access.
again, why the leaks then? it isn't confidential at all since no classified material or people are in this.

got to give us a reason for the leaking and not the transparency leftist say they need.

BTW, we know why, I want you're explanation.

What part of the interviews have any member of the committees leaked. Republican or Democrat?

Witnesses have released statements, but that's not the committee members leaking anything.
fk dude, I here news reports about damning testimony. how does the news know that if there aren't leaks from the demofks? too fking funny.
witnesses' statements. Can you read?

Reason rules the day in congress. Trump should be convicted. If he is not, the senate needs to change.

The judge also determined, despite arguments to the contrary from the White House, that the House had launched "an official impeachment inquiry"

A federal court judge on Friday ordered the Department of Justice to turn over grand jury material referenced in redacted portions of special counsel Robert Mueller's report to the House Judiciary Committee.

Beryl Howell, the chief judge for the Washington, D.C. circuit court, ordered DOJ to turn over the materials by Wednesday, Oct. 30.

"The Department of Justice claims that existing law bars disclosure to the Congress of grand jury information," Howell wrote. "DOJ is wrong."

The judge also found that despite public protestations from the Trump administration that House Democrats have not actually launched a formal impeachment inquiry, one is underway.

The White House Counsel's office has refused to cooperate with the inquiry, arguing it's illegitimate because the House didn't hold a formal vote to declare one.

"Even in cases of presidential impeachment, a House resolution has never, in fact, been required to begin an impeachment inquiry," Howell wrote.

The Judiciary Committee "has shown that it needs the grand jury material referenced and cited in the Mueller Report to avoid a possible injustice in the impeachment inquiry," and that the "need for disclosure is greater than the need for continued secrecy."

It is the general consensus at this point. Facts be damned. Depends on who wins the competing narratives we have developing.

Bullshit.

100% true.

Dipshit.

He will be impeached. And then what does he run on if 52 of the senators vote for conviction? He'll stay in office, but the majority of the senate voted to convict. How does he run for a second term on that?

Fake news Ass wipe.

You guys watch the fake news. You read fake news. Anything that doesn't match your confirmation bias is called fake news. But you'll watch the impeachment happen and there is nothing you can do about it.

The bitch is so daffy, that she tells everyone how she smeared Donnie. The dims are so stupid, they don’t care. This is the leader of the dim party. The best they can do?

All he had to do to take over the party was parrot Fox Rush etc etc lies character assassination and hate. what a bunch of idiots and assholes.....

Fake news Ass wipe.

All he had to do to take over the party was parrot Fox Rush etc etc lies character assassination and hate. what a bunch of idiots and assholes.....

The assholes know the truth and keep lying...

Bullshit.

100% true.

Dipshit.
It was a great charity and would continue to be except for this mess. All investigated no quid pro quos etc etc, except in garbage dupe world.

• Thanks

Maybe he'll pop an aneurysm from the stress.

Trump Will Be Impeached
October 22, 2019
by
John Podhoretz

th

Exactly when will that be? I get pretty busy and don't want to miss it.
When the inquiry and hearings are done.

• Thanks

Fake news Ass wipe.

Nancy is not a Republican.

Fake news Ass wipe.

So you’re not voting for him again?

Exactly. Nancy is demonstrating it here on camera.

Exactly. Nancy is demonstrating it here on camera.

Wrong again dipstick. Only in super duper world...

• Thanks

Forum List

Back