Russian Asset Hillary Gonna Jump In the Race

Bring it you lying establishment criminal. Now that investigation of FBI-Russian probe is heating up is she getting nervous about being exposed?
Hillary Clinton mulling 2020 run, citing weak Dem field, claim of email vindication: reports

Hillary just has to do it for the Troops. If only the Democratic field were stronger that they stood a non-zero chance of beating Trump, or that the DNC truly believed they could beat Trump, she could stay retired in comfort.

If Hillary actually runs for a third time, so many on the Left will be disenfranchised in disappointment and disbelief at the deplorable state of our elections that they will just stay home in abject surrender. Meantime, not a single Trump supporter has given up the cause. It's going to be a meat grinder.

Where's Biden these days? Was he given a stand down order to make way for another Hillary candidacy? Torn between two losers. These two seem to be the best they can come up with. LOL

LMAO That old hag couldn't win in 2016 and she sure as hell wouldn't win in 2020.

There is no "mulling".

There is no "speculation".

It's a done deal.

Done months, if not years ago.

The fix is in for Hillary. The only question remaining is how many of the current "contenders" will see the wisdom of bowing out or who will mysteriously "check out".

Resistance is futile!

"Russian Asset Hillary Gonna Jump In the Race"

Wow. Two lies in just eight words! That might be a record.

There is no "mulling".

There is no "speculation".

It's a done deal.

Done months, if not years ago.

The fix is in for Hillary. The only question remaining is how many of the current "contenders" will see the wisdom of bowing out or who will mysteriously "check out".

Resistance is futile!

If I were Tulsi Gabbard, I would make sure I had armed security to prevent my own suicide.

Clinton isn't a Russian asset, she's not going to run for president and Gabbard isn't going to be the nominee, though it would look bad if she ran as an independent now.

Hillary's day has come & gone, step into the now. plenty of active politician's that can be used for distraction.

Forum List

Back