Trump removed from Colorado ballot

Sound like you've done some time. What I want to see is the GA officials reception when they try and take him out of the White House. That would be fun to watch
LOL , you really have big dreams. most unlikely scenario.

OK, I'll bite - What's the "likely" scenario?
Biden wins , he may be old and not up to par ( just like trump ) but is a safe , reliable bet. trump is far too unpredictable and more of a threat.

That's interesting. Wonder why they made that distinction.
I think because it is a conspiracy statute. 18 USC 2385 is "advocating the overthrow of the gov't" and it does have disqualifying language.

IOW, if the sedition is one person, he gets charged with 2385. If there are more than one person they get charged with 2384 and 2385.

2385 is the sedition, 2384 is the enhancement.

The origin of these laws is not clear to me. I think they come from the Confiscation Acts of 1861-1862, same as the insurrection law we have been discussing.

Apparently the laws that were passed to deal with the civil war and confederacy, and which have served for 160 years, are inadequate to deal with Trump and a protest at the Capitol. At least according to the dems and their talking heads...:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Oh yeah!!!! :eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

1709775319101.png

Biden wins , he may be old and not up to par ( just like trump ) but is a safe , reliable bet. trump is far too unpredictable and more of a threat.
GOtcha I thought I was posting with a half rational person. My bad

Forum List

Back