Trump was receiving 1st classified briefing on Afghanistan at Bedminster when he suddenly got bored & ordered milkshakes

Polishprince

Platinum Member
Reaction score
The Intelligence Community had it in for Donald J. Trump since before he took the oath. Did you not hear about the Comey meeting in January 2017 where they described the "Trump dossier"?

The President had doubts about the veracity of the information the agents were feeding him at Bedminster and sought to keep them off guard.

pknopp

Gold Member
Reaction score
Let's be fair.......there shouldn't be briefings on Afghanistan. Now it's Trump's fault that there still is but the headline if I was president would be "President Pknopp tells the generals to screw off".

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The Intelligence Community had it in for Donald J. Trump since before he took the oath. Did you not hear about the Comey meeting in January 2017 where they described the "Trump dossier"?

The President had doubts about the veracity of the information the agents were feeding him at Bedminster and sought to keep them off guard.
That can only be done when consuming unorthodox milk shakes with peppermint

Polishprince

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Trump could have been trying to slip the sleuths a Mickey Finn in the milk shakes? A little Amytal could get their guards down and they wouldn't expect it in their milk shakes.

candycorn

Alis volat propriis
Reaction score

While we're on the topic...I had my Nutri-Bullet the other day. I took a cup of milk, a couple of squeezes of Hershey Chocolate Syrup, and about 6 double stuff oreo cookies. Blend for 30 seconds. Heavenly.

flacaltenn

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
OP
basquebromance

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Reaction score
we have a senile toddler in the WH

That happened about 3.4 years ago... You and Politico must be DESPERATE for crap to whip up... People never get beverages or snacks in Intel briefings?
It's an honor to be compared to politico...you are really elevating me here

didn't know it happened 3 years ago

maybe it was a slow news day for them

Aletheia4u

Gold Member
Reaction score
I know when people goes to the movie or drive-in. That they orders milkshakes or something to eat because they are very excited or interested in the movie. That they want to make sure that hunger pains doesn't interfered while they are concentrating on the movie.
But when people falls asleep during the movie showed that they weren't interested in the movie at all, or that they are very old and decrepit that they lacks energy.

oba-gif_13_delay-0-1s-gif_12_delay-0.1s.gif
oba-gif_13_delay-0-1s-gif_12_delay-0.1s.gif

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score

While we're on the topic...I had my Nutri-Bullet the other day. I took a cup of milk, a couple of squeezes of Hershey Chocolate Syrup, and about 6 double stuff oreo cookies. Blend for 30 seconds. Heavenly.
I mostly use mine to make tomato sauce.

Claudette

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Who doesn't like milkshakes?

View attachment 404246
I love milk shakes and see nothing wrong with those in the briefing getting a milk shake while listening. Hell how many on this board don't eat pop corn and drink beer while watching TV??

Maybe some of the lefty loons can't do two things at once but most people can.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List