Trump was receiving 1st classified briefing on Afghanistan at Bedminster when he suddenly got bored & ordered milkshakes

The Intelligence Community had it in for Donald J. Trump since before he took the oath. Did you not hear about the Comey meeting in January 2017 where they described the "Trump dossier"?

The President had doubts about the veracity of the information the agents were feeding him at Bedminster and sought to keep them off guard.

Let's be fair.......there shouldn't be briefings on Afghanistan. Now it's Trump's fault that there still is but the headline if I was president would be "President Pknopp tells the generals to screw off".

The Intelligence Community had it in for Donald J. Trump since before he took the oath. Did you not hear about the Comey meeting in January 2017 where they described the "Trump dossier"?

The President had doubts about the veracity of the information the agents were feeding him at Bedminster and sought to keep them off guard.
That can only be done when consuming unorthodox milk shakes with peppermint

Trump could have been trying to slip the sleuths a Mickey Finn in the milk shakes? A little Amytal could get their guards down and they wouldn't expect it in their milk shakes.

While we're on the topic...I had my Nutri-Bullet the other day. I took a cup of milk, a couple of squeezes of Hershey Chocolate Syrup, and about 6 double stuff oreo cookies. Blend for 30 seconds. Heavenly.

we have a senile toddler in the WH

That happened about 3.4 years ago... You and Politico must be DESPERATE for crap to whip up... People never get beverages or snacks in Intel briefings?
It's an honor to be compared to politico...you are really elevating me here

didn't know it happened 3 years ago

maybe it was a slow news day for them

I know when people goes to the movie or drive-in. That they orders milkshakes or something to eat because they are very excited or interested in the movie. That they want to make sure that hunger pains doesn't interfered while they are concentrating on the movie.
But when people falls asleep during the movie showed that they weren't interested in the movie at all, or that they are very old and decrepit that they lacks energy.

oba-gif_13_delay-0-1s-gif_12_delay-0.1s.gif
oba-gif_13_delay-0-1s-gif_12_delay-0.1s.gif

While we're on the topic...I had my Nutri-Bullet the other day. I took a cup of milk, a couple of squeezes of Hershey Chocolate Syrup, and about 6 double stuff oreo cookies. Blend for 30 seconds. Heavenly.
I mostly use mine to make tomato sauce.

New Topics

Forum List

Back